ΧΒΟΧ Game Pass for new Series S|X

Discus and support ΧΒΟΧ Game Pass for new Series S|X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello to all, I want to purchase a series S console, when it will be available and I would like to ask the situation about game pass. (I watched the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AGGELOS GYPSYJOHN, Sep 16, 2020.

  1. ΧΒΟΧ Game Pass for new Series S|X


    Hello to all,

    I want to purchase a series S console, when it will be available and I would like to ask the situation about game pass. (I watched the launch of the new consoles and the game pass subscription but I didn't see any news specific about my situation). I currently
    have a simple game pass for PC (beta) with a few titles installed (minecraft, gears, etc) - So, here are my concerns:

    1) As I remember there was a "play anywhere title" list that the games function in the 2 platforms. Will it be the same? Where can this list be found?

    2) Will the ultimate subscription cover this?

    3) Will we need another game pass sub or a modification of any existing one?

    Thanks again for your time.

    :)
     
    AGGELOS GYPSYJOHN, Sep 16, 2020
    #1
  2. WPAK Win User

    ΧΒΟΧ Game Pass for new Series S|X

    Hi there,

    1. Nothing will change for the Xbox Play Anywhere titles. This link should show them all:

    https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/xbox-play-anywhere


    2. Ultimate subscription is, Gold, Xbox Game pass,PC Game pass, Cloud Game all combined in 1 subscription

    3. The subscription doesn't change, if you for example upgrade from Xbox One to Xbox Series S/X nothing has to be changed. The subscription is connected to the Xbox Live Account, so if you use the same Xbox Live account everything will be available on either
    Xbox One or Xbox Series X/S console.

    If you have any further questions feel free to ask
  3. AGGELOS GYPSYJOHN Win User

    ΧΒΟΧ Game Pass for new Series S|X

    Thanks for taking the time and answering this. At this moment my concerns have been addressed, so it remains to be seen what will happen.
  4. Smwutches Win User

    The Medium

    Spencer said all generations of games will work on the Series S/X and Microsoft Studio games will be released on Game Pass day 1 for both the One and Series S/X. The Medium is not a Microsoft Studios title so the publishers/developers have decided to release
    it for the Series S/X.
  5. Garrick Beatrice Win User

    How to find games you buy

    Pc game pass and the xbox series x/s
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Games with gold

    If you change to PC Game Pass, and no longer have Game Pass Core or Game Pass Ultimate, then you will lose access to the Games with Gold on your Xbox One or Series X|S console as you will no longer have Game Pass Core (New name for Gold).
Thema:

ΧΒΟΧ Game Pass for new Series S|X

Loading...
  1. ΧΒΟΧ Game Pass for new Series S|X - Similar Threads - ΧΒΟΧ Game Pass

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...