Chucklefish games

Discus and support Chucklefish games in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Chucklefish is known for hiding things but i never thought they would hide a whole game . I really enjoy this game too , i just find it odd its hidden.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ProDefault, Jan 7, 2020.

  1. ProDefault
    ProDefault Guest

    Chucklefish games


    Chucklefish is known for hiding things but i never thought they would hide a whole game . I really enjoy this game too , i just find it odd its hidden. https://youtu.be/wkdpZmnYsAI . Has anyone else found any secrets like this? This has been on for months
    it is not been recently added. I found it on a mission to browse the whole microsoft store. What do you guys think of chucklefish games? And why are they always hiding things?

    :)
     
    ProDefault, Jan 7, 2020
    #1
  2. Albert X Win User

    Chucklefish games

    Just downloaded the game and kool video. Thanks
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Chucklefish games

    Timespinner has been on Xbox for months. I've had it installed since then, but it is only available on Xbox Game Pass for PC, hence why it doesn't show on your game pass games. But the game is an Xbox Play Anywhere game, so can be played on your Xbox Console
    if you have Xbox Game Pass for PC or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. You can of course purchase the game if you wish, and play it on Win 10 or Xbox One.
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Chucklefish games

    Please refrain from creating duplicate threads. You already have a thread about this

    here.
  5. RoscopantsAU Win User

    Hidden gamepass game!

    Chucklefish really do make some fun games - I love their style. So many hours poured into Terraria and Starbound, loving this game too! Good tip - thankyou
  6. DuGecko Win User

    Starbound on X1?

Thema:

Chucklefish games

Loading...
  1. Chucklefish games - Similar Threads - Chucklefish games

  2. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  5. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  6. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  7. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  8. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  9. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  10. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...