Chronic disk reading error

Discus and support Chronic disk reading error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; just got a xbox s few months back and now i am getting a chronic error what to do. aeba54a7-c8fd-4c0a-8f4c-e66bf18ccee4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by supreethls2, Dec 4, 2022.

1. supreethls2
    supreethls2 Guest

just got a xbox s few months back and now i am getting a chronic error what to do.

:)

supreethls2, Dec 4, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Supreethls2, what would be the error you are having on your console, it happens only with one game or with all games?

Does it show any error messages?

Have you tried any procedures on the console, if yes, which ones?

If you can give more details, I'll be waiting for your reply.
  3. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Had to stop playing

Are you running the game on half a disk? That's horrible, I have seen some but nothing so chronically bad as that.
  4. W4RMIND Win User

Kicked to Dashboard While Playing!!

What game was it? What I'm hearing is the disk read error, ship it to microsoft and they'll fix it. This is caused when the reading lens get stuck far back so instead of reading disk, it reads the edge of the disk causing this frustrating error.
  5. Ballinoutactrl Win User

Disk reading error..

my problem is with madden also every other game works fine but my madden and ive tried another madden and same proiblem
  6. Redeemer115 Win User

Reading Disk Error?

I managed to fix it, I believe it was a contradicting save. I deleted a bunch of saves from the hard drive and now it words.
Thema:

1. Chronic disk reading error - Similar Threads - Chronic disk reading

2. Could someone share me the contents of "System Update" disk partition? From a insiders...

in XboX Insiders
    Could someone share me the contents of "System Update" disk partition? From a insiders...: I have my Xbox One S enrolled in the insiders program, and my HDD died. Therefore, I cannot recover the system from the console in any way, not even extracting the contents of the System Update...
  3. xbox series x does not read disk

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x does not read disk: unable to play games from disk . I have done everything but a factory reset.does the blu ray reader go bad? 182a1bca-85b2-4b5c-b31c-60efe3590c86
  4. I see an extra disk on lenovo vantage named MSFT XVDD. How do i remove this?

in XBoX on Windows
    I see an extra disk on lenovo vantage named MSFT XVDD. How do i remove this?: I have deleted the game but it is still there. 65c11845-0c5c-452c-b6fc-5741d55a7d51
  5. I do have the current Xbox Series X with the disk drive will I need the Digital Xbox Series...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I do have the current Xbox Series X with the disk drive will I need the Digital Xbox Series...: I do have current Xbox Series X with the disk drive and I can play digitally and physically on the two way on it. The Digital Xbox Series X will to be announced in June and to be released in the...
  6. Forgot to take out disk in repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot to take out disk in repair: I forgot to take out my disk for my xbox X in repair and to wipe it I'm scared that they will take away the disk with all my saves on it 44fee4da-a0e4-48f6-bb99-5049fe35f13c
  7. Xbox game disks not being read, help!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game disks not being read, help!!!: (Xbox one) o I recently have purchased gta 5 and ea fc 24, yet when I insert the disk, the Xbox doesn’t even read them, it won’t even load the game or give the option to install, and when I load...
  8. Trying to reinstall msfs 2020 with dvds. When I try to open setup on first disk nothing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to reinstall msfs 2020 with dvds. When I try to open setup on first disk nothing...: I'm trying to reinstall msfs 2020 from dvds as it didn't work the first time. Now when I run setup from the first disk it does nothing except open the Microsoft store main page?...
  9. Can't connect to bingo on a daily basis. then it boots me off. Chronic problem. Please fix!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to bingo on a daily basis. then it boots me off. Chronic problem. Please fix!: Frequently microsoft signals that there is a connection error when I try to connect to the game. If it finally does connect me,after several tries, there is a second problem of the game shutting...
  10. Chronic Issue Loading Apps and Disconnecting from Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chronic Issue Loading Apps and Disconnecting from Live: Recently, my Xbox One has been having chronic issues opening apps and staying connected with Xbox Live. For instance, I just turned on my One and went to Upload to edit some game clips. Upload...