Christmas is just around the corner.

Discus and support Christmas is just around the corner. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Me and my sons gather around and play some co op games mostly in halo 0aec4b21-57ea-49f3-ad9b-96a1c14a3d54 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lilbak82, Nov 23, 2019.

1. lilbak82
    lilbak82 Guest

Me and my sons gather around and play some co op games mostly in halo

:)

lilbak82, Nov 23, 2019
  2. Mrs Sweetcorn Win User

This Christmas i'll probably work but when I get home, I'll def be catching up on some games.

I recently started RE2 and realllly want to continue/finish it.

Now that I have a child though, i'll be getting him a new game for either the switch or the DS and he can play that while I play on my xbox.

Plan to be in pajamas on my following days off and just enjoy having some down time, drinking hot chocolate and getting full of delicious food.
  3. Sagaroth Win User

At Christmas, we are used to playing cards, between several family traditions (one of which is called the "Trou Normand")
  4. SABDOM Win User

I play to relax on the holidays and I look for the best deals to get on the boxing week in the stores and online !!!
  5. SignifiedSun Win User

As I am quite ancient most of the traditions I did have are long forgotten. However, that is an ideal way to defuse the traditional holiday family feuds, and introduce gaming to newcomers. Happy Holidays!
  6. Ironwilled Win User

I usually just open up some presents which are games, but I have been pleasantly surprised by a console a few years back.
Thema:

1. Christmas is just around the corner. - Similar Threads - Christmas around corner

2. Hi I bought a microsoft xbox gift card around christmas time and cannot recall which...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I bought a microsoft xbox gift card around christmas time and cannot recall which...: Hi I bought a microsoft xbox gift card around christmas time and cannot recall which retailer i bought it from. Turns out it was not activated, how can i now use it?...
  3. I gifted a game on Christmas of 2023 and they still have not got it. What should they do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gifted a game on Christmas of 2023 and they still have not got it. What should they do?: I gifted a game on Christmas of 2023 and they still have not got it. What should they do? cce452c1-1be5-4fd2-b7d1-7ff058d81c6a
  4. I would like a refund on an Xbox game pass which I brought my grandson for Christmas in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like a refund on an Xbox game pass which I brought my grandson for Christmas in...: I need a refund on a Xbox game pass that I brought my grandson for Christmas in error, I should of brought a game voucher (Green) 28c7cf57-11af-473f-b392-3b97dac52813
  5. Well done Microsoft for ruining Christmas

in XBoX on Windows
    Well done Microsoft for ruining Christmas: Well done Microsoft for ruining such a christmas holiday. I sent my Xbox Series on repair on 18 dec and i called several times asking about the whole proccess will take and this stupid customer...
  6. My son scratched his code off the back of an Xbox gift card he received for Christmas. Is...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son scratched his code off the back of an Xbox gift card he received for Christmas. Is...: Need some assistance please and thanks. b4c6ae0a-20d7-4a8c-a468-cf1ef7524574
  7. Hello and Merry Christmas

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello and Merry Christmas: My question is why does my Series X just shuts off at random while playing games. The games so far are Doom eternal, Destiny, all of the Dishonoreds, Halo Infinite,Deathloop, FC 24, Sea of...
  8. Merry Christmas & happy New Year! ❄☃⛄ - Some quick links for new folk setting up their Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Merry Christmas & happy New Year! ❄☃⛄ - Some quick links for new folk setting up their Xbox...: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year, everyone! I hope that you are all enjoying your Christmas no matter where you are in the world. [img] As most of you have come here on Christmas day, to find...
  9. Gifting games for christmas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifting games for christmas: Hi I want to buy some series s digital games as gifts for Christmas today in the bf sale. Is there a way I can do it but the recipient not know until Christmas? Many thanks...
  10. I bought the Xbox Wireless Headset for Christmas of 2022 and it broke. The left plate used...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought the Xbox Wireless Headset for Christmas of 2022 and it broke. The left plate used...: Headset plate fell off. There is now a static noise in my headset and no audio from the actual Xbox can be heard. b1e68e49-40cc-446b-aab4-c9e6dd85b683