Christian gamers wanted!!!!!!!! GSF Outreach Ministry Open Invitation

Discus and support Christian gamers wanted!!!!!!!! GSF Outreach Ministry Open Invitation in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Open Invitation: To all Xbox live Members Hello to all I am Armor the founder of G.S.F Outreach. I am looking for Brothers and Sisters in the Lord... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ArmorrofChrist8, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Christian gamers wanted!!!!!!!! GSF Outreach Ministry Open Invitation

Open Invitation: To all Xbox live Members

Hello to all I am Armor the founder of G.S.F Outreach. I am looking for Brothers and Sisters in the Lord Jesus Christ. To join us on Xbox live for fellowship and weekly Bible Study and to grow in Christ Jesus Together
    and so much more. Weekly Scheduled Worship Time and Bible Study's Mon. 4:35pm EST on Red Redemption Only on Xbox live! If you would like to know more info send me a Text at Gamer Tag

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

PS This is not a Clan it’s a Bible Study Group Mature Gamer Thanks

:)

ArmorrofChrist8, Jan 14, 2014
  2. GSF Outreach Ministry Open Invitation:

Hello to all I am Armor the founder of G.S.F Outreach. I am looking for Brothers and Sisters in the Lord Jesus Christ. To join us on Xbox live for fellowship and weekly Bible Study and to grow in Christ Jesus Together
    and so much more. Weekly Scheduled Worship Time and Bible Study's Mon. 4:35pm EST on Red Redemption Only on Xbox live! If you would like to know more info send me a Text at Gamer Tag

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

PS This is not a Clan it’s a Bible Study Group

3. GSF Outreach Ministry Open Invitation:

PS This is not a Clan it’s a Bible Study Group

4. xLOCxx Win User

Christian gamers wanted!!!

Any Elder Scrolls Online xbox one christians? I created a guild (Warriors Of Truth) this is a for believers.

alliance: Aldmeri Dominion

server : North American

is my gamertag contact me for invites .

Nba 2k basketball games, madden , elder scrolls online are some of the games i play ; God Bless !!
  5. amack6190 Win User

Christian gamer here! Add me amack619

I wanna play width some righteous men and women of God!

All glory goes to him. God bless
  6. ArmorrofChrist8 Win User

Hello to all on Xbox Live Bible Study will be restarting on Aug 4 2011 for more info text me at Gamer Tag 
  7. ARM0R of L1GHt Win User

Fellow Christian Gamers!!! Looking for some fun and cool people to join up with on the XBOX One. Especially on the new Titanfall. I play Ghosts also. ADD ME UP (Arm0ur of L1ght)
  8. NEC VAYDER Win User

If you're looking for a community of Christian gamers I might have an answer for you....

Although this is not the community that I'm involved in,I do have a few friends over there.
    http://www.gamingbygrace.com/
Thema:

Christian gamers wanted!!!!!!!! GSF Outreach Ministry Open Invitation

1. Christian gamers wanted!!!!!!!! GSF Outreach Ministry Open Invitation - Similar Threads - Christian gamers wanted

2. How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox?: I know the persons gamertag and alias first name but i know the name is probably fake. How do i find the ip address so i can stop the bullying. 6c9866ea-842a-4f88-a809-9d60804c691a
  3. To upgrade yourself on the upcoming digital series x as the xbox gamer or stick with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    To upgrade yourself on the upcoming digital series x as the xbox gamer or stick with the...: To upgrade yourself as the xbox gamer on the upcoming digital series x or stick with current series x the one with the disk drive? What I should do on this case or the situation on the scenario?...
  4. Would anyone be interested in playing a Christian themed game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would anyone be interested in playing a Christian themed game?: I have been pondering an idea for a christian based game where a human is interacting within the real world and Angels and Demons are fighting for control of their mind. The human would have to...
  5. Looking for other Christian gamers.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for other Christian gamers.: The thread title says it all. I'm looking for other Christians to play with. If you're interested, send me a friend request! e798d46f-47bb-4c14-ad18-19e4d7c669a1
  6. Elder scrolls online Christian Guild is looking for members to join

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder scrolls online Christian Guild is looking for members to join: Warriors Of Truth is the guild, We are active , come join all are welcome. Aldmeri Dominion server : North American Message me if you have any question gamertag . or add me to your xbox...
  7. Looking for Christian gamers for Eso? Come join,(Warriors of Truth)guild!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Christian gamers for Eso? Come join,(Warriors of Truth)guild!: Recruiting Christian gamers to join my guild, (Warriors of Truth) is the guild name. Alliance :Aldmeri Dominion server : North American Any Questions , add me or message me for invites...
  8. Christian gamers wanted!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Christian gamers wanted!: There's lots who frown on us as gamers, but ur more than welcome here. Looking for fresh faces to bring the Love of CHRIST to Xbox Live. Get @ me, (gamertag: ). Thx!...
  9. Looking For Christian Gamers To Play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking For Christian Gamers To Play: Hey guys this may be a weird topic but please no bashing. Any Christian gamers out there wanna play? 0b98b771-70a8-42f4-aed0-b1affab93faa
  10. Christian Gamers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Christian Gamers: Looking for some christian fellowship to play on Xbox One. My game tag is Games looking forward to are Destiny and Halo Master chief collection but always open to other game. Lord Bless and...