ChorionicNewt26 still trying to address why my acc was permanently suspended

Discus and support ChorionicNewt26 still trying to address why my acc was permanently suspended in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I believe it was August 29th 6:09 I got logged of my acc i thought it was my internet connection but i logged on 20 minutes later and saw (Notice of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Another day another, Sep 4, 2022.

1. ChorionicNewt26 still trying to address why my acc was permanently suspended

I believe it was August 29th 6:09

I got logged of my acc i thought it was my internet connection but i logged on 20 minutes later and saw (Notice of xbox enforcement)

This account is suspended from the xbox network due to inappropriate conduct or content and was very confused because i did nothing wrong wasnt playing a game for 3 day and didn't message anything that would get me the and when i logged into xbox enforcement history there was no information on why i was permanently suspended when i filed my appeal it was declined and nothing was done at all no information and was still suspended and was and still am confused at the very least if i did something i wouldn't mind a month bann or something but was told no reasoning and kinda irritated

:)

Another day another, Sep 4, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team do not use the forums. Any information regarding a ban would be listed at http://enforcement.xbox.com If they upheld their decision, there is nothing else that can be done.
  3. 1235443 Win User

my acc got permanently suspended

does this mean I lost my acc 😭
  4. BigBadBrad7352 Win User

Hey man it’s affecting a lot of us. I’ve never gotten an enforcement action of any sort on Xbox but my family member said something derogatory to another player while on my account and now my I’m “permanently banned”. It’s been 2 days for me for what should have been a simple 1st time coms suspension.
  5. Jesse E' Win User

Permanent bans are usually final, but currently there's an issue with the enforcement page. Kindly hold on until it is resolved to know the true status of your ban
  6. Jesse E' Win User

I'm afraid until the page is fixed there is no way to know James. A lot of gamers are experiencing this issue right now
Thema:

1. ChorionicNewt26 still trying to address why my acc was permanently suspended - Similar Threads - ChorionicNewt26 still trying

2. Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.: I’m confused about the fact that we’re half way through April and we still have not heard any news about city skylines 2 coming to Xbox series x/s. We were told early spring 2024, but nothing has...
  3. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  4. Can you still get into skip ahead rings?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you still get into skip ahead rings?: I’m still waiting trying to get into the skip ahead rings is it still possible to get in there almost in insiders for 5 years now submitted by /u/OrneryRecording8883 [link] [comments]
  5. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  6. I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...: In December of 2023 I purchased and elite 2 controller and by mid April 24 it was broken. The sticks drift and get stuck making it impossible to play. It was “repaired” under warranty. I received...
  7. I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play...: I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play games from my hardrive!? All I have read is that you can’t play x/a games on hdd but this one says it is...
  8. I would like to return an xbox that is faulty and still under warranty, please assist.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to return an xbox that is faulty and still under warranty, please assist.: I would like to return an xbox that is faulty and still under warranty, please assist. 20cfa3e7-3b9e-44bd-a75a-683ed5af9b1a
  9. How do I logg a return for an Xbox still under warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I logg a return for an Xbox still under warranty?: Xbox was bought in January and has stated giving problems about a month in. Games keep on crashing when you go in. I would like to return it and get a new one. How do I do this?...
  10. I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required"

in XBoX on Windows
    I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required": It told me to update the app, which is what I did, but when I opened the app again, it still says "Application update required," i opened it a few times again, still says that message, is there a...