Choppy party chat issues when multiple players join the party (Xbox Series S)

Discus and support Choppy party chat issues when multiple players join the party (Xbox Series S) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have issues hearing multiple people in party chat. I live in a building with one of my friends (Friend A) and the other one lives a few miles away... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Latter-Standard1232, May 26, 2024.

1. Choppy party chat issues when multiple players join the party (Xbox Series S)

I have issues hearing multiple people in party chat. I live in a building with one of my friends (Friend A) and the other one lives a few miles away (Friend B). Friend A plays on PC, while friend B plays on Xbox. We usually play Halo Infinite. When it’s just one other person (regardless of who it is), there is no issue. But when both join, Friend B stutters and is so choppy I can’t hear him, whereas Friend A sounds completely normal. Friend A and Friend B can hear me as well as each other perfectly fine. Noise suppression is turned off. Any ideas what could be causing this? I would say network but Friend A and I have the same internet and get the same ping in game. It’s like my party chat has a certain amount of bandwidth (one player) and then it shuts down. It also never shuts down Friend A. I tried talking to Xbox but they left me on hold for an hour and then hung up. I’m so frustrated and am about to factory reset this thing.

submitted by /u/Latter-Standard1232
    [link] [comments]

/u/Latter-Standard1232, May 26, 2024
  2. JUICE 5150 Win User

The patch made things worse

Well me and my group continue to have multiple party chat issues and party invite issues (can't hear people in party chat can't join etc)
  3. RyanTurnwall Win User

Party chat still not working for some?

I am on an Xbox series S. Ever since the outage I have not been able to use party chat, I always get the [0x81900CC] error along with being able to even start my own party or join anyone else's.
  4. death skull1897 Win User

can use every xbox live gold service except playing online?

Yes, idk if it's broken or something but I can join parties on both xbox's, I looked it up and you need xbox live gold to start and join parties. The Series S has only my account, and my account has my series S as my home xbox, and I can still join parties and talk(I'm in one right now in fact).
  5. Brother Chaotic Win User

Xbox One Party Chat Issues

I have the same issue. Only time i can get party chat to work is to restart console and start new party immediately. My NAT is open also. Regular game chat is choppy.
  6. NukaColaSour Win User

How do I fix choppy audio when streaming on twitch from my Xbox series S?

Thanks for the attempt to help, I’m not having issues with party chat, it’s all audio including the game sounding choppy
Thema:

Choppy party chat issues when multiple players join the party (Xbox Series S)

1. Choppy party chat issues when multiple players join the party (Xbox Series S) - Similar Threads - Choppy party chat

2. Help! When in a party, others say that my headset sounds choppy.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! When in a party, others say that my headset sounds choppy.: These are some solutions I have tried so far. Originally, I thought it was a headset or controller issue, so I tried to switch my controller and headset but this did not change anything. I then...
  3. My Party chat is very choppy and I can’t hear party chat

in XboX Insiders
    My Party chat is very choppy and I can’t hear party chat: I can’t hear anything in party chat and can’t communicate as everything is way too choppy. I tried buying a new headset trying a different controller, my NAT Type is good. I haven’t tried a new...
  4. My Xbox clips are choppy and I've tried some suggestions and they don't work at all

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox clips are choppy and I've tried some suggestions and they don't work at all: So I've tried bumping up my resolution and that doesn't seem to work and I've tried to keep it at 1440 and that doesn't seem to work and I don't know what to do now....
  5. Why is my AC Mirage choppy like frames frequently drop while moving around Baghdad??(on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my AC Mirage choppy like frames frequently drop while moving around Baghdad??(on...: Why is my AC Mirage choppy like frames frequently drop while moving around Baghdad?? b3e0a23c-1a9f-475b-8e42-0a7a5d189618
  6. Xbox Game Bar Clip Audio Distorted & Choppy On Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar Clip Audio Distorted & Choppy On Windows 11: My clip's video and audio of others in discord + ingame are fine. My microphone for some reason is the only one distorted in the clip. It is not distorted on discord or in the game and my friends...
  7. Xbox Wireless Headset on PC - Choppy - Stuttering - Both Wired and Xbox Dongle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset on PC - Choppy - Stuttering - Both Wired and Xbox Dongle: I'm still not seeing a solution to this. I just switched over to PC. I purchased the Microsoft Xbox Dongle so that I could use my Xbox Wireless Controller and Wireless Heaset without having to use...
  8. Choppy Chat while using Xbox Wireless Headset and Xbox Controller via bluetooth on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Choppy Chat while using Xbox Wireless Headset and Xbox Controller via bluetooth on PC: I use a new Xbox Wireless Headset and a elite 2 controller connected via Bluetooth 5.2. While using the controller my chat is choppy. My chat Partner doesn't understand a word I am saying. But the...
  9. How to fix choppy headphone audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix choppy headphone audio: I recently got a new Xbox series x and ever sense I got it I have been having problems with the audio on a and off seeming at random. I used different controller and headsets and it still randomly...
  10. Prof. Answer needed: Win11 Xbox GameBar Party Voice Audio Chat choppy and distorted

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Prof. Answer needed: Win11 Xbox GameBar Party Voice Audio Chat choppy and distorted: Hello everybody, I'm here for advice of how to solve my problem (which is like a riddle from the Greek mythology and only the Best can succeed). I have a full modern Win11-PC with all the...