Choppy Audio with Remote Play

Discus and support Choppy Audio with Remote Play in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Issue: Choppy audio during Remote Play Setup: Ethernet connected to Fiber 1000; Xbox Series X; iPhone 14 Pro Max; [verified] 5G cellular connection;... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xlWASP, Feb 4, 2023.

1. xlWASP
    xlWASP Guest

Issue: Choppy audio during Remote Play

Setup: Ethernet connected to Fiber 1000; Xbox Series X; iPhone 14 Pro Max; [verified] 5G cellular connection; XBOX mobile app.

Steps to reproduce issue: XBOX mobile app > Remote Control > Turn On Xbox > Remote Play >>> choppy audio in Xbox tiles menus.

Troubleshooting Steps: Restart XBOX via mobile app, does not resolve issue.

Known solution: Turning XBOX on in-person resolves “choppy audio issue”.

Additional settings verified as ‘best’: HDMI-CEC, does not allow Xbox to turn off; Remote Play diagnosis comes back as a full pass; Internet diagnosis comes back as Open with a ~990 speed test.

Expectation: I presume this is a ‘bug’ and needs to be patched.

:)

xlWASP, Feb 4, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello xlWASP, as you may know the community is public and unfortunately as independent consultants we are unable to provide this type of feedback to Microsoft.

The ideal in this case would provide this recommendation to Microsoft.

Provide feedback to Team Xbox

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. Rayan Shadman Win User

How do I fix choppy audio when streaming on twitch from my Xbox series S?

Has anyone found a solution to this? I have gone through three different headsets in the last month and my audio is so choppy when streaming from my xbox to twitch, the audio just isn't clear at all and the audio is so choppy! I have no idea what else I can possible do to make my audio just clear and understandable
  4. Fatima_J Win User

How to fix choppy stream audio?

Hi TheDeadlyMob23

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft community.

It seems that you would like to knwowhow to fix choppy stream audio.

We understand the importance of this case to be addressed. Allow us to check on this and we’ll assist you in the best way we can.

There are a few things you can try to fix choppy audio while streaming from your Xbox:

1. Check your internet connection: A weak or unstable internet connection can cause choppy audio. Make sure your internet connection is strong and stable.

2. Lower the streaming quality: If you are streaming at a high quality, it may be causing the audio to become choppy. Try lowering the streaming quality to see if it improves the audio.

3. Restart your Xbox: Sometimes, restarting your Xbox can help fix issues with choppy audio.

4. Check your audio settings: Make sure your audio settings are configured correctly. You can check your audio settings by going to Settings > Display & Sound > Audio Output.

5. Use a headset: Using a headset can help improve the audio quality while streaming.

If none of these solutions work, you may want to consider contacting Xbox support for further assistance.

We look forward to your response.

Truly Yours,

Fatima

Microsoft Moderator
  5. The Golden Ghost Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset Distorted Sound

Yesterday (12/1/2021), I experienced extremely choppy audio in Warzone. Thinking this may be a wireless issue, I unplugged the XBox Wireless Adapter and used the USB-C port for audio (USB-C to USB-C). Guess what? I still had choppy audio on the Xbox Wireless headset! I switched to an older 3.5 mm headphone, and the audio was fine.

I think switching to a wired headset is a good idea at this point, as the Scruffy Fuzzy said above.
  6. Pheffernoose Win User

Why is it that when I stream from my Xbox One directly to twitch, I always have choppy audio?

I do not have access to another controller, but changing headset did nothing. The audio was still choppy.
Thema:

1. Choppy Audio with Remote Play - Similar Threads - Choppy Audio Remote

2. Xbox Game Bar Clip Audio Distorted & Choppy On Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar Clip Audio Distorted & Choppy On Windows 11: My clip's video and audio of others in discord + ingame are fine. My microphone for some reason is the only one distorted in the clip. It is not distorted on discord or in the game and my friends...
  3. How to fix choppy headphone audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix choppy headphone audio: I recently got a new Xbox series x and ever sense I got it I have been having problems with the audio on a and off seeming at random. I used different controller and headsets and it still randomly...
  4. Video recorded with Game Bar, the audio becomes very choppy and garbled.

in XBoX on Windows
    Video recorded with Game Bar, the audio becomes very choppy and garbled.: When recording video with Game Bar, the audio becomes very choppy and garbled. 28dd10db-d971-4525-92f1-2d66850fbf8f
  5. How to fix choppy stream audio?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix choppy stream audio?: I stream from my xbox and dont have a microphone or anything other than the game audio. Its just game audio that is really choppy in the stream but in my headphones its completely fine....
  6. XBox Game Bar capture audio choppy and scratchy. I h

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Game Bar capture audio choppy and scratchy. I h: I have used Xbox Game Bar to record videos and the videos are great, but the audio can be choppy and scratchy. How do I fix the audio? 916f008a-6f21-4a24-b5fa-bad7480b6bea
  7. Choppy audio in headset (both wired and wireless)

in XboX Insiders
    Choppy audio in headset (both wired and wireless): Anybody else have this problem? It's just in apps, audio works fine in games. submitted by /u/serialkillerx87 [link] [comments]
  8. How do I fix choppy audio when streaming on twitch from my Xbox series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix choppy audio when streaming on twitch from my Xbox series S?: Every time I stream from my Xbox series S onto Twitch my audio sounds horribly choppy. I am using a wireless headset and wireless controller. It’s not just my voice what is choppy it’s also the...
  9. Why is it that when I stream from my Xbox One directly to twitch, I always have choppy audio?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is it that when I stream from my Xbox One directly to twitch, I always have choppy audio?: Nothing I have tried works including power cycling console, unplugging headset, changing qualities of stream, adjusting latency settings, and staying on an app for 30 seconds mid stream whenever...
  10. Prof. Answer needed: Win11 Xbox GameBar Party Voice Audio Chat choppy and distorted

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Prof. Answer needed: Win11 Xbox GameBar Party Voice Audio Chat choppy and distorted: Hello everybody, I'm here for advice of how to solve my problem (which is like a riddle from the Greek mythology and only the Best can succeed). I have a full modern Win11-PC with all the...