Choppy and laggy xbox gamebar gameplay being recorded on my windows 11 laptop.

Discus and support Choppy and laggy xbox gamebar gameplay being recorded on my windows 11 laptop. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone , I have been playing games on my windows 11 laptop and I also like recording my games on it using xbox gamebar aswell , except when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Moon DAR3A, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Moon DAR3A
    Moon DAR3A Guest

Hello everyone , I have been playing games on my windows 11 laptop and I also like recording my games on it using xbox gamebar aswell , except when I save the gameplay recorded in the background its so choppy and laggy and the sound quality also is so bad and late although while I was playing it was just fine, only the recording had the issues mentioned , how can I possibly fix that please? I have already watched some vids and changed my fps and stuff but none of that helped.

:)

Moon DAR3A, Nov 30, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi Moon
    You’re welcome!
    Probably now it’s a limitation with the graphics card

You can try tweaking the game graphics configuration to get better performance

Don't hesitate to reach the community forums if you need help in the future
    For now take care and have a good day
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Sorry, new question
    What’s your graphics card model?

Is this a dedicated or integrated graphics card?
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi Moon
    On the new account try opening an already installed game
    If you install your games from the Xbox app, sign in with your account and hit “install” for a game

Then open it and verify if the recording feature works or something similar happens
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Moon

Additional information is needed, please tell me:
    What are your hardware specs?
    When this started to happen? Or is this the first time that you try to make a clip?
    And tell me exactly what did you tried so far to fix this
  6. Moon DAR3A Win User

I just did everything and I gotta say its much better now , there are some part of the clips where it stuters and lags a bit but its much better than before so thank you very much!
Thema:

1. Choppy and laggy xbox gamebar gameplay being recorded on my windows 11 laptop. - Similar Threads - Choppy laggy gamebar

2. My Xbox clips are choppy and I've tried some suggestions and they don't work at all

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox clips are choppy and I've tried some suggestions and they don't work at all: So I've tried bumping up my resolution and that doesn't seem to work and I've tried to keep it at 1440 and that doesn't seem to work and I don't know what to do now....
  3. Why is my AC Mirage choppy like frames frequently drop while moving around Baghdad??(on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my AC Mirage choppy like frames frequently drop while moving around Baghdad??(on...: Why is my AC Mirage choppy like frames frequently drop while moving around Baghdad?? b3e0a23c-1a9f-475b-8e42-0a7a5d189618
  4. Xbox Game Bar Clip Audio Distorted & Choppy On Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar Clip Audio Distorted & Choppy On Windows 11: My clip's video and audio of others in discord + ingame are fine. My microphone for some reason is the only one distorted in the clip. It is not distorted on discord or in the game and my friends...
  5. Xbox Wireless Headset on PC - Choppy - Stuttering - Both Wired and Xbox Dongle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset on PC - Choppy - Stuttering - Both Wired and Xbox Dongle: I'm still not seeing a solution to this. I just switched over to PC. I purchased the Microsoft Xbox Dongle so that I could use my Xbox Wireless Controller and Wireless Heaset without having to use...
  6. Choppy Chat while using Xbox Wireless Headset and Xbox Controller via bluetooth on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Choppy Chat while using Xbox Wireless Headset and Xbox Controller via bluetooth on PC: I use a new Xbox Wireless Headset and a elite 2 controller connected via Bluetooth 5.2. While using the controller my chat is choppy. My chat Partner doesn't understand a word I am saying. But the...
  7. How to fix choppy headphone audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix choppy headphone audio: I recently got a new Xbox series x and ever sense I got it I have been having problems with the audio on a and off seeming at random. I used different controller and headsets and it still randomly...
  8. Video recorded with Game Bar, the audio becomes very choppy and garbled.

in XBoX on Windows
    Video recorded with Game Bar, the audio becomes very choppy and garbled.: When recording video with Game Bar, the audio becomes very choppy and garbled. 28dd10db-d971-4525-92f1-2d66850fbf8f
  9. How to fix choppy stream audio?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix choppy stream audio?: I stream from my xbox and dont have a microphone or anything other than the game audio. Its just game audio that is really choppy in the stream but in my headphones its completely fine....
  10. XBox Game Bar capture audio choppy and scratchy. I h

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Game Bar capture audio choppy and scratchy. I h: I have used Xbox Game Bar to record videos and the videos are great, but the audio can be choppy and scratchy. How do I fix the audio? 916f008a-6f21-4a24-b5fa-bad7480b6bea