choosing a custom profile picture - whats allowed and not allowed

Discus and support choosing a custom profile picture - whats allowed and not allowed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was just wondering if having a profile picture of say 16 bit sprite Mario from Super Mario World. Is that against Xbox ToS or CoC to have something... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Matt The N00b, Sep 10, 2017.

1. choosing a custom profile picture - whats allowed and not allowed

I was just wondering if having a profile picture of say 16 bit sprite Mario from Super Mario World. Is that against Xbox ToS or CoC to have something like that as my xbox live profile picture? I did have one previously but it was taken down once
    one of my enforcements periods were over - it reverted back to a previous profile picture I previously had. I just want to know if we're allowed to use characters from other video game franchises like say Mario from Nintendo or Kratos GoW from Sony for our
    profile pictures?

:)

Matt The N00b, Sep 10, 2017
  2. LemonChronic
    LemonChronic Guest
    Guidelines on customer gamer picture

what are the guidelines on a custom gamer picture? Such as no swear words or indecent pictures? Or copyright as I can't find anything to do with what's allowed and not allowed.

LemonChronic, Sep 10, 2017
  3. Shirukukatto
    Shirukukatto Guest
    Custom Gamerpicture: Your privacy settings are blocking you from using this feature.

Selecting 'Choose a custom gamer picture' brings up a box saying "Your privacy settings are blocking you from using this feature." But all my settings are set to allowed.

ps. FYI I am communication banned, but that shouldn't disable me from choosing a custom picture.

Shirukukatto, Sep 10, 2017
  4. choosing a custom profile picture - whats allowed and not allowed

oh yeah this is with the xbox beta app on windows 10 forgot to add that.

Matt The N00b, Sep 10, 2017
  5. Jomari Arc
    Jomari Arc Guest
    Hi,

For more information on Microsoft’s Code of Conduct, go directly on this
    link

To further assistance with your custom profile picture, we recommend that you post your concern on

Xbox Insider Forums

If you have any other queries you can contact us anytime.

Jomari Arc, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Jomari Arc Win User

Hi,

For more information on Microsoft’s Code of Conduct, go directly on this
    link

To further assistance with your custom profile picture, we recommend that you post your concern on

Xbox Insider Forums

If you have any other queries you can contact us anytime.
  7. Matt The N00b Win User

oh yeah this is with the xbox beta app on windows 10 forgot to add that.
  8. xXx LEAMG xXx Win User

Gamer pic

What do you want to use as a profile pic? Custom pictures are not allowed for the moment.
  9. elitepvp124 Win User

packet loss/audio issues/games crashing

ON these forums it doesn't allow you to choose xbox profile pictures. you can upload a manual one, but not choose an xbox profile picture
  10. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Cannot change Profile picture

Changing to custom pictures is not allowed. If the previous picture was also a custom picture, that service is still suspended with no ETA on it being reinstated.
Thema:

1. choosing a custom profile picture - whats allowed and not allowed - Similar Threads - choosing custom profile

2. How to Play Rainbow Six Siege when it asks me to Choose an XBOX game plan when i have one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Play Rainbow Six Siege when it asks me to Choose an XBOX game plan when i have one...: When i load up a six seige game before i go in it asks me to choose an XBOX game plan when i have a regular one already activated . I used the regular game pass to buy the game, I play on XBOX...
  3. Wordament states I have two cloud files with different dates. Aks me to choose a file then...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wordament states I have two cloud files with different dates. Aks me to choose a file then...: Wordament opens to state I have two games with different start dates, . Wants me to choose which file / game to use, then refuses to acknowledge my choice. tech help was useless because it...
  4. Hello I have a question what type of UPS do I choose for xbox series x off line or online ups

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I have a question what type of UPS do I choose for xbox series x off line or online ups: Where I live the power goes off sometimes and I don't want to damage my Xbox Series X So questions about the type of UPS needed is it off line or on line ups a95e996b-84b3-4d5e-abab-076fa5c29d65
  5. How to Choose an Internet frequency?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Choose an Internet frequency?: I have a problem with the wireless connection to the Internet as the Xbox connects to a frequency of 5ghz, although I have two separate addresses, one 2.4ghz and another 5ghz, so what I have to do...
  6. No option to choose saved file when joining friends game NMS

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No option to choose saved file when joining friends game NMS: I've been playing NMS Cross platform with a friend for a number of months with no issues then a couple of weeks ago when I tried to join him as usual it didn't give me the option of choosing a...
  7. The Xbox 360 want give me the option of choosing available wifi troubleshooting doesn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox 360 want give me the option of choosing available wifi troubleshooting doesn't...: Why wang my Xbox 360 move pass the test PC text Xbox live configure etc and give me the option to my available wifi troubleshooting doesn't work I tried everything I know to try help...
  8. I own a game and keeps asking for choosing a game pass,I don't want a game pass. Why xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I own a game and keeps asking for choosing a game pass,I don't want a game pass. Why xbox...: I own the Call of Duty Balck Ops and pay for it,but when ready to play keeps asking me to choose my plan!! Why if I own my game I don't want to pay microsoft extra for playing my own games!! This...
  9. I can't choose a custom gamer picture even though I'm on a 18+ acount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't choose a custom gamer picture even though I'm on a 18+ acount: It says you are not old enough when I want to choose I custom gamer pic c8a3add6-16b1-4458-b185-42d388e29288
  10. How to fix the option for the game pass choose a plan even though I bought the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix the option for the game pass choose a plan even though I bought the game...: I have to choose a plan even though I own the game (EA FC24) 2b41cef2-f8d4-46dd-963f-5ba9589cf6f6