Chivalry 2 won't load main menu gets stuck after saying press enter. PC Games Pass

Discus and support Chivalry 2 won't load main menu gets stuck after saying press enter. PC Games Pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I launch Chivalry 2 from the Xbox app on PC it loads fine. Until it gets to the main screen and says press enter. Once I do nothing happens. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UNSC Spartan187, May 28, 2023.

1. Chivalry 2 won't load main menu gets stuck after saying press enter. PC Games Pass

When I launch Chivalry 2 from the Xbox app on PC it loads fine. Until it gets to the main screen and says press enter. Once I do nothing happens. I ctrl-Atl Delete and it says the game is not responding. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and the app.

:)

UNSC Spartan187, May 28, 2023
  2. Manuel Carrion1 Win User

Chivalry 2 won't load main menu gets stuck after saying press enter. PC Games Pass

i have same problem but i fix it. I running as an administrator and on this screen i just keep hold enter lol and this fixed itself
    some how, this worked for me lol, everyone should read this
  3. RarryBALLS Win User

So I have this issue too....

The game works on PC but not on Xbox.

Preordered this game on Xbox and it worked great

I got a PC afterwards and played Chivalry 2 from the Gamepass PC.

Ever since I played the Gamepass version on PC, I have not been able to play it on my Xbox.

Please help, as my series x has better graphics than my pc and I dont mind controller.

Also, have tried to Uninstall, look for updates, and restarted Xbox.

Game does not get passed the "Press A" title screen

Freezes after
  4. Dan Mitchell2 Win User

Can confirm there is also issues with the game, if you alt and tab it keeps brining up the Terms and Privacy Policy, not loading the customisations on characters either. Then there is problems connecting to game servers at the moment too. This game is so broken now.
  5. steven jeavons Win User

having same issue if anyone finds a fix please let us know , i have tried to disable firewall , allow through firewall , and followed every single piece of advice i can find and nothing my friend has the same pc setup as me and has none of these issues so its got to be the game ,
  6. Shulls Khulls Win User

i have same problem but i fix it. I running as an administrator and on this screen i just keep hold enter lol and this fixed itself
Thema:

1. Chivalry 2 won't load main menu gets stuck after saying press enter. PC Games Pass - Similar Threads - Chivalry won't load

2. Xbox series s won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s won't turn on: I replaced the power cord and power supply also the fan and still won't turn on 7234e759-6528-46c0-b8db-966648941b0b
  3. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  4. Fortnite and Chivalry Two are not allowing me to play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite and Chivalry Two are not allowing me to play.: When logging into these games i am met with "FORTNITE AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED WHILE SIGNING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR XBOX LIVE. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER. RETRY." and "Current user does not have...
  5. Gamepass Games Crashing - Chivalry 2 & Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Games Crashing - Chivalry 2 & Sea of Thieves: System Specs GPU: RTX 3070 Ti (MSI Suprim X) CPU: 12th Gen i7-12700k RAM :64 GB GPU Driver: NVidia 546.17 Issue Both Chivarly 2 and Sea of Thieves are crashing after about 30 minutes of...
  6. Why wont Chivalry 2 load?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont Chivalry 2 load?: Every time I try to open Chivalry 2, It will get to the title screen, but then it says UE4-TBL Game has crashed and will close. No matter what I do (restart computer, reinstall, etc.) , it wont...
  7. how to fix chivalry 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix chivalry 2: so my chivalry 2 doesn’t load on xbox but it does on pc. It did work on xbox first but then i played on pc game pass to play chivalry 2 ,it worked on pc but i went to get back on my xbox to play...
  8. Chivalry 2 "Login Error EntityLineageBanned" Xbox Cloud Save vs Local Save Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chivalry 2 "Login Error EntityLineageBanned" Xbox Cloud Save vs Local Save Problems: I've been having trouble launching the game through Xbox Gamepass on PC. Before now, I would launch the game and get stuck at main menu after pressing enter. To fix this I would enter task manager...
  9. I'm trying to figure out why I can't play chivalry 2 on my Xbox series X, it gets to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to figure out why I can't play chivalry 2 on my Xbox series X, it gets to the...: I don't know what's going on with the game I've never had this issue. It goes through it's developers and everything but when it says press start it just doesn't go through. I've closed the game...
  10. Xbox game pass Chivalry 2 error "the ue4 tbl game has crashed and will close"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass Chivalry 2 error "the ue4 tbl game has crashed and will close": so i just download chivalry 2 from xbox game pass i played on pc and game crashed the error message said "the ue4 tbl game has crashed and will close" i already did some tips like reinstall the...