Chinese Charachters showing next to game name in friends list?

Discus and support Chinese Charachters showing next to game name in friends list? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; See attached picture. Anybody had this before? Xbox App on Android - first time seeing this, and only for Deer Simulator (via game pass) [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tr1d3, Oct 8, 2022.

1. Tr1d3
    Tr1d3 Guest

See attached picture.

Anybody had this before?

Xbox App on Android - first time seeing this, and only for Deer Simulator (via game pass)

Chinese Charachters showing next to game name in friends list? [​IMG]

:)

Tr1d3, Oct 8, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Multiple people are reporting the same issue, so it seems to be an Xbox server issue. You can report the issue at http://xbox.com/status
  3. scorpio1969-AF2E7154 Win User

I am also having this issue today. Not only am I seeing Chinese Characters near my friends names appear on the Friends Tab, but I am also missing most of my friends. I am seeing this on the PC as well as on Xbox and the Xbox App on iPhone.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Tr1d3

If you try checking your friend's names using another device the issue persist?

(for example a different phone, in your console or via xbox.com <for this last one, once you sign in click on the little person and select xbox profile>)

That could tell us if its an issue with the latest Xbox app version
  5. Reidzer N7 Win User

I would like a notification when my friends come online

No you are not missing any settings, this feature isnt supported on the Xbox One currently.

Any friends that are online though will appear at the front of your friends list, usually with a little green dot next to their names to show they are online, so need to scroll your entire list to find them.

Hopefully we see friend notifications added in a future update :)
  6. Kinectamaniac Win User

Major "Real Name Sharing" Security/Safety Issue!

Remember, I even did the "turn off name sharing"...and it's still showing up on my friend's list and my friend's friends list.
Thema:

1. Chinese Charachters showing next to game name in friends list? - Similar Threads - Chinese Charachters showing

2. Xbox captures not showing up on mobile

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox captures not showing up on mobile: On my Xbox when I look at my captures they all appear under the “on the Xbox network” tab but when I go on my Xbox app only the some taken in the last 6 months show up and a few videos from a few...
  3. My xbox one s have only chinese region how to change region

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox one s have only chinese region how to change region: My xbox one s have only chinese region how to change region b8f52afc-f3fb-4c39-ba01-65d5ed6a1abd
  4. The only controller that I have without drift is a chinese bootleg.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The only controller that I have without drift is a chinese bootleg.: My mom just got me a xbox one controller from temu for Christmas and it works very well but when I had got on my xbox today it said the controller will be banned from my console on the 17th. All...
  5. How to change the language to Chinese

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to change the language to Chinese: I don’t know how to change Starfield’s to Chinese subtitles d2c4db48-e4ff-44be-bfc1-3e0283ce4e74
  6. Cannot log into Minecraft - fake chinese email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot log into Minecraft - fake chinese email: [img] [img] My kids are unable to log into minecraft through the launcher. It will not allow me to change the email that is presented in the images. Steps I have taken: 1. I have ran...
  7. When using Chinese input method in Dota 2, the candidate bar for displaying text is not shown

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When using Chinese input method in Dota 2, the candidate bar for displaying text is not shown: When using Chinese input method in Dota 2, the candidate bar for displaying text is not shown. I once submitted feedback and attempted to collect logs based on the response, but the logs reached...
  8. Getting XBOX emails in Chinese

in XBoX Accessibility
    Getting XBOX emails in Chinese: Every email I get about my XBOX account from Microsoft is in Chinese. I have tried changing my profile preferred language and location settings, and still get Chinese emails....
  9. How do I change language for Sword and Fairy 7 to chinese in game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change language for Sword and Fairy 7 to chinese in game pass?: THere's no setting to change it but it says it supports simplified chinese... 02ac043b-05d6-4109-b831-ea2a4ad4d790
  10. Gears of War 4 in chines

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 in chines: I downloaded the game by the game pass and the game is in chines. f3878b14-9ac1-4851-bf54-3df5fc570e7b