china rising on battlefield 4

Discus and support china rising on battlefield 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; having used a code when I purchased bf4 I am prompted to but china rising or premium. I paid 11.99 for china rising and I still cannot play it. any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EuphoricCoot1, Jan 9, 2014.

1. china rising on battlefield 4

having used a code when I purchased bf4 I am prompted to but china rising or premium. I paid 11.99 for china rising and I still cannot play it. any suggestions.

:)

EuphoricCoot1, Jan 9, 2014
  2. NathanielLarson, Jan 9, 2014
  3. Battlefield 4 Known Issues and Updates

xbox360 battlefield 4 china rising can't play

WuLeDownDough, Jan 9, 2014
  4. medium bloke
    medium bloke Guest

Hi, you got the code with the game correct? If you've used it already, you should be able to download it. You shouldn't need to purchase it again.

When you go to
    THIS
    link, does it say you have to pay for it again, or do you have the option to download it without paying?

If you need more help, just ask! china rising on battlefield 4 :)

medium bloke, Jan 9, 2014
  5. If you properly redeemed the code for China Rising, it should appear in your download history regardless of if it actually fully download or not. If you go into your harddrive or storage device and navigate to your download history and find the Battlefield
    4 folder, and see if China Rising is there.

If it is, all you should have to do is open up the game itself and go into the in-game store. The in-game store should give you the option to download the content without having to purchase it. This has been the case for quite the handful of people. In a
    lot of cases, whenever you download any kind of map or season pass from the marketplace or by use of a physical card from a retail store, the content still has to be downloaded directly from the game's publisher. This has happened with other games recently,
    such as the Freefall map pack for CoD: Ghosts.

Now, if none of the above works for you, you are going to have to get in touch with EA, and they should be able too give you a hand. Good luck!

TenthStreetRed, Nov 1, 2018
  6. NathanielLarson Win User

how to play china rising dlc??

7. WuLeDownDough Win User

Battlefield 4 Known Issues and Updates

xbox360 battlefield 4 china rising can't play
  8. The Great Mim Win User

Price of games

No Price increase????? where you shopping?

Battlefield 4 with China Rising Expansion Pack Xbox 360 = £42.99 (GAME)

Battlefield 4 with China Rising Expansion Pack Xbox One =£49.99 (GAME)

Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag Xbox 360 = £42.99 (GAME)

Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag Xbox One = £49.99 (GAME)
  9. NRG GarfielD Win User

Can not redeem Xbox Code

This Code was for China Rising an Battlefield 4 Add On and I tried to redeem this Code on my Xbox but ut says: "This Code was invalid"
  10. boot61 Win User

How's the DLC so far?

second assault is 4 maps from battlefield 3 with a few new twists! metro- caspian border- operation firestorm and gulf of oman! china rising are 4 new maps set in china with some new vehicles! they are all very good in my opinion!
Thema:

1. china rising on battlefield 4 - Similar Threads - china rising battlefield

2. X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china: Hi, I live in mainland china and just brought a Xbox series s over from Australia and it doesn’t connect to the internet. Because of this I can’t play any online games update games or get new...
  3. Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?

in XBoX on Windows
    Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?: I keep getting an email notification that credentials are needed to sign into my account . I have checked my sign in activity and someone in China is trying to continuously log in to my account....
  4. Will a Xbox wireless headset from China work with Xbox Series X from Australia?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will a Xbox wireless headset from China work with Xbox Series X from Australia?: Simple question really, I’m interested in the Starfield headset but it’s sold out in Australia, if I was to purchase one from China will it work without any issues? Thanks...
  5. Xbox 360 in China

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 in China: Hi, I bought an Xbox 360. When I connect to Xbox Live, it forces the console into Chinese and says this region doesn't support Xbox Live. But I play online with my Xbox Series X without this...
  6. I purchased an Xbox One in China, however, it is connected to a service called "besTV"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased an Xbox One in China, however, it is connected to a service called "besTV": I purchased an Xbox One in China, however, it is connected to a service called "besTV" so I am not able to change the language to english, or play any english games. Is there any way to remove...
  7. Using Xbox Live in China

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using Xbox Live in China: Hi, I'm from the UK and I'm moving to China for at least one year shortly, I intend on taking my Series X. I'm mostly a single player gamer and I've already got 3tb of storage on my xbox so I...
  8. China Region lock added to my XBox without permission

in XBoX on Consoles
    China Region lock added to my XBox without permission: I have used my XBox One for several years with Region set to Canada and language set to English. It was purchased outside China. During a recent update the location was changed to China and the...
  9. Xbox one stuck in China and BesTV for 2 years

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one stuck in China and BesTV for 2 years: So 2 years ago my xbox got a black screen and needed a factory reset to be fixed but when factory resetted it it was chinese and it keeps stoping me from changing the region and needs me to use...
  10. Series S not opening games or store in China

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S not opening games or store in China: Hi, I'm currently using an Xbox Series S in China and I can't open any games or the Microsoft store anymore (Error 0x80072efd and Error 0x80072ee2). I can download games no problem but they...