China Rising Content for Battlefield 4

Discus and support China Rising Content for Battlefield 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded China Rising when I first got the game, I thought. Is there a trick to getting it to work? I deleted it and downloaded again, but still... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LEN FAS, Jan 27, 2014.

1. LEN FAS
    LEN FAS Guest

I downloaded China Rising when I first got the game, I thought. Is there a trick to getting it to work? I deleted it and downloaded again, but still nothing shows up. I thought the few maps that I was playing was it... pretty crappy extra content but still.
    Then I started looking at China Rising online and seeing the cool maps and stuff I should have. What do I do?

:)

LEN FAS, Jan 27, 2014
  2. NathanielLarson, Jan 27, 2014
  3. Battlefield 4 Known Issues and Updates

xbox360 battlefield 4 china rising can't play

WuLeDownDough, Jan 27, 2014
  4. HumaneMars2
    HumaneMars2 Guest

I am having the same problem as well on Xbox One

HumaneMars2, Mar 15, 2014
  5. BrianPosey
    BrianPosey Guest
    XBOX ONE

try holding power for 10 sec while console is on, then 10 sec while console is off and see if content is now working. step helps many issues like this for myself.

BrianPosey, May 4, 2014
  6. EUAN597
    EUAN597 Guest
    does the china rising dlc transfer over to xbox one

EUAN597, May 17, 2015
  7. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest
    Hey there EUAN597,

Since this thread is a bit old and the original poster has most likely been resolved, i would suggest creating a new thread detailing your question. This way you can receive support catered specifically to you from our community. Thanks in advance!

Miss Diggz, Nov 1, 2018
  8. NathanielLarson Win User

how to play china rising dlc??

9. WuLeDownDough Win User

Battlefield 4 Known Issues and Updates

xbox360 battlefield 4 china rising can't play
  10. Miss Diggz Win User

Hey there EUAN597,

Since this thread is a bit old and the original poster has most likely been resolved, i would suggest creating a new thread detailing your question. This way you can receive support catered specifically to you from our community. Thanks in advance!
  11. BrianPosey Win User

XBOX ONE

try holding power for 10 sec while console is on, then 10 sec while console is off and see if content is now working. step helps many issues like this for myself.
  12. EUAN597 Win User

does the china rising dlc transfer over to xbox one
Thema:

1. China Rising Content for Battlefield 4 - Similar Threads - China Rising Content

2. X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china: Hi, I live in mainland china and just brought a Xbox series s over from Australia and it doesn’t connect to the internet. Because of this I can’t play any online games update games or get new...
  3. Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?

in XBoX on Windows
    Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?: I keep getting an email notification that credentials are needed to sign into my account . I have checked my sign in activity and someone in China is trying to continuously log in to my account....
  4. Will a Xbox wireless headset from China work with Xbox Series X from Australia?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will a Xbox wireless headset from China work with Xbox Series X from Australia?: Simple question really, I’m interested in the Starfield headset but it’s sold out in Australia, if I was to purchase one from China will it work without any issues? Thanks...
  5. Xbox 360 in China

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 in China: Hi, I bought an Xbox 360. When I connect to Xbox Live, it forces the console into Chinese and says this region doesn't support Xbox Live. But I play online with my Xbox Series X without this...
  6. I purchased an Xbox One in China, however, it is connected to a service called "besTV"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased an Xbox One in China, however, it is connected to a service called "besTV": I purchased an Xbox One in China, however, it is connected to a service called "besTV" so I am not able to change the language to english, or play any english games. Is there any way to remove...
  7. Using Xbox Live in China

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using Xbox Live in China: Hi, I'm from the UK and I'm moving to China for at least one year shortly, I intend on taking my Series X. I'm mostly a single player gamer and I've already got 3tb of storage on my xbox so I...
  8. China Region lock added to my XBox without permission

in XBoX on Consoles
    China Region lock added to my XBox without permission: I have used my XBox One for several years with Region set to Canada and language set to English. It was purchased outside China. During a recent update the location was changed to China and the...
  9. Xbox one stuck in China and BesTV for 2 years

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one stuck in China and BesTV for 2 years: So 2 years ago my xbox got a black screen and needed a factory reset to be fixed but when factory resetted it it was chinese and it keeps stoping me from changing the region and needs me to use...
  10. Series S not opening games or store in China

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S not opening games or store in China: Hi, I'm currently using an Xbox Series S in China and I can't open any games or the Microsoft store anymore (Error 0x80072efd and Error 0x80072ee2). I can download games no problem but they...