Childs subscriptions being taken even though I've removed the association to my account

Discus and support Childs subscriptions being taken even though I've removed the association to my account in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I cannot access my childs account as we do not know the details, I've removed the association to my account, yet the money is still being taken. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RichardClark27, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Childs subscriptions being taken even though I've removed the association to my account

I cannot access my childs account as we do not know the details, I've removed the association to my account, yet the money is still being taken.

I've tried contacting Microsoft, yet am stuck talking to a virtual assistant.

How do I rectify this?

:)

RichardClark27, Jun 30, 2019
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

Childs subscriptions being taken even though I've removed the association to my account

Hi. you will have to consider deactivating your bank account money that is being deducted first. Then, go to xbox.com under Support to fill out a problem with this issue. You can also try to redownload your profile if you are unable to access this child
    account. I hope this helps.
  3. PsychoNinjaCats Win User

Cancellation of child profile Fortnite Crew subscription impossible - HELP PLEASE

Had this been resolved, I have same issue. On child accounts within Xbox settings nothing is visible within subscriptions (also child billing associated to my email and credit card). Also on ms account online, nothing visible within subscriptions on the associated child member accounts. Epic games account also shows nothing within subscriptions (within my account it does show my previous cancelled subscription - done direct within Fortnite for an adult).

Any help appreciated, simply cannot see the child subscriptions anywhere.
  4. ooxFLATLINExoo Win User

Not able to join any club or create one

It is possible that your account might be under a Parent Account before and was removed. The system will still detect that the account is a Child account even though the Parent account has been removed.
  5. SteveManiac Win User

I have been unable to get my code for the month! Is there anything that I can do?

I have constantly been checking my order history, but the points are not even being taken out of the account!
    thank you though!
  6. KelvinRitchie Win User

xbox game pass pc beta

the notification is on the home page off the xbox app, clicking on profile pic and selecting account shows auto renewal due on 24/10/19. Selecting "manage" takes me too my microsoft account associated with my xbox account , No subscription appears on this
    page and no previous payment history. Yet I can show money being taken from my paypal for this subscription for the past 3 months. Hence the confusion
Thema:

1. Childs subscriptions being taken even though I've removed the association to my account - Similar Threads - Childs subscriptions being

2. Cant redeem Minecraft to child account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant redeem Minecraft to child account: I bought a copy of Minecraft for my kids account, but I cant seem to enable it on their account. No email was received on their end, yet I was billed for a copy. fd1b06f1-251f-4be8-9dee-1105ae8972b6
  3. how to i accapt an aproval request for my child he sent the request but i cant see it anywhere?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to i accapt an aproval request for my child he sent the request but i cant see it anywhere?: i dont see any message asking me to accept on my email of anywhere else. 6f0e6db3-c331-4f8b-8a49-8ac040f7b32a
  4. How does XboxS prevent an adult from contacting my child?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does XboxS prevent an adult from contacting my child?: How can/does MS prevent an adult, posing as a child, from contacting my child on XboxS during live play? 2d1f38cf-015f-4625-b55b-d017c53f0566
  5. Is there a way I can turn off messaging entirely for child xbox accounts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way I can turn off messaging entirely for child xbox accounts?: I would like to turn off the ability to view, send and receive messages/chats on XBOXs for my Children Accounts. I had tried turning off the feature in privacy settings on the portal but they can...
  6. How to prevent a child from leaving family safety?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to prevent a child from leaving family safety?: My 14 years old is able to leave the family group. How can i prevent it? 9d32f861-e576-4990-a473-f99459314cd1
  7. Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX: Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX When my son try to buy the xbox will say it will need to send the parent request to approve that (Me) than i get the...
  8. Child can switch between accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child can switch between accounts: I have a passcode and all restrictions set up. However on my “non home” Xbox, my child can switch between my sign in and the child account. This causes concern on my end Any clues?...
  9. My child can no longer access the game pass subscription I have for him.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My child can no longer access the game pass subscription I have for him.: I am the parent of a child. I had purchased a game pass subscription using my own Microsoft account, and then set him up to use it on his own gaming laptop. Despite the game pass still being a...
  10. Can my child share my Ultimate subscription?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can my child share my Ultimate subscription?: I have the adult account on the xbox and my son has a child's account. If I subscribe to Xbox games pass Ultimate will he also be able to play unlimited (age appropriate) games or would he need...