child's account password

Discus and support child's account password in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can't sign into my child's account info. I've been locked out of trying and I've been locked out of requesting a reset. I have spent money buying... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by overlyfresh, Jun 30, 2022.

1. overlyfresh
    overlyfresh Guest

child's account password

Can't sign into my child's account info. I've been locked out of trying and I've been locked out of requesting a reset. I have spent money buying things on his account. I have the same card I used. His account is linked as family account to my own. I have all my information. I've entered all the correct information yet the request never goes through. I need to access his account or I need a complete refund of all the money I've spent on his account plus some for the progress lost on various games. It's crazy how I can still view his account and change settings through mine but cannot access it.

:)

overlyfresh, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

child's account password

Hi Overlyfresh! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

What error message appears when you try to log on the account?

You can do the recovery form again on 24 hrs and I recommend you to try following the suggestions here

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

If you received a message mentioning that the information wasn't enough, you need to try giving more information, as the device ID and the payment method information
  3. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Child Account

Hello goboilers777,

Thank you for keeping us updated. The passkey is only for the Xbox. If the child knows the email address and password, the child will be able to change the family settings from a cell phone or computer. The best way to manage the security of the family settings
    is to set up the passkey on the console as recommended above and
    change the password of the adult account
    . If the child has access to the
    security information of the account
    , the child will be able to reset the password. In the event of attempting to change the password, the Microsoft account will send a verification code to the security information of the account. As long as the child does
    not have access to the security information, access to the password or access to the passkey; the child will not be able to change the family settings.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Confirm password before purchase

Only if your child is on a child account

Which case he has to enter the parental password
  5. SuperBabyVeg3ta Win User

Can't allow an exception for a game on a child account.

But the game can be played with the child account. The system prompts for the child account's password, and once entered allows the game to be played in full.
  6. Pancake Ender Win User

My Childs Account

You can download the child account using the parental account email and password, but in order to sign in you would need to sign in with the child account info. If you need to reset the password then the parental email is usually the email that the reset
    link goes to.
Thema:

child's account password

1. child's account password - Similar Threads - child's account password

2. Cant redeem Minecraft to child account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant redeem Minecraft to child account: I bought a copy of Minecraft for my kids account, but I cant seem to enable it on their account. No email was received on their end, yet I was billed for a copy. fd1b06f1-251f-4be8-9dee-1105ae8972b6
  3. How can I access my child's Xbox account when password is forgotten?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I access my child's Xbox account when password is forgotten?: I can access my own Xbox account which manages all my children's accounts, but I have forgotten the password and cannot access HER account. I can update her personal information but not account...
  4. Xbox Series X Child Account Is Always Requiring Password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X Child Account Is Always Requiring Password: I have set up a child account on Xbox and signed into the account on my Xbox. I have also signed into my account (family organiser). However, whenever I sign into the child profile on the Xbox, I...
  5. Parental account: unlock the child account and reset the password over parent account possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental account: unlock the child account and reset the password over parent account possible?: Hello, I may have not posted this in the right forum, so please adjust this, if necessary. I just created an account for my son, so that he is able to play Minecraft online. For this, he...
  6. Changing child password in family account

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing child password in family account: I have been trying to change my childs password I didn't provide enough information because I didnt remember and it's connected to my account. It took me hours to come here because I have been...
  7. By-pass the password in child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    By-pass the password in child account: I have my account and linked to this a child account. When I enter in Child Account, on Xbox, it ask me the password, I don't want this, I want entter without passord request. Is Possible? How?...
  8. Child account - defunct e-mail and forgotten password

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child account - defunct e-mail and forgotten password: Hi all, Setup an account for my child quite a few years back. I used an e-mail that is now defunct and the password is lost. The account still works on the XBox 360. I would like to change the...
  9. Child account setup - constantly having to put in password

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child account setup - constantly having to put in password: I just got an Xbox One, and I got it so that my entire family could use it. I have a wife and a 6 year old son, so I want settings and restrictions for my son so he can: - watch Netflix - play...
  10. Xbox One Child Account Is Always Requiring Password

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Child Account Is Always Requiring Password: I have two child accounts, under me, on our Xbox One. I want the two child accounts to not require a password to sign in, and I have "Save Password" set that in the settings, but it is still...