Child's account can't login

Discus and support Child's account can't login in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have seen some threads about this and tried the things mentioned like restarting the Xbox and also removing there profile from the Xbox and then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ROCK THE MAN, Dec 28, 2015.

1. ROCK THE MAN
    ROCK THE MAN Guest

I have seen some threads about this and tried the things mentioned like restarting the Xbox and also removing there profile from the Xbox and then downloading it back onto the Xbox but none of these are working for me. I have an Xbox one that I have gold
    on, I also have an Xbox 360 that my oldest son has gold on. My oldest son and I can sign in and play live on both Xbox's just fine. My youngest can sign on and play live on the 360 but not the one. I am stumped, I removed all profiles from the one and then
    got them back on and nothing has changed. I appreciate any help.

:)

ROCK THE MAN, Dec 28, 2015
  2. Terms of Service Update

You have to log in both accounts. first the child's, then the parent's when the login page appear the second time. Hope this helps.

ArsenicTester11, Dec 28, 2015
  3. Pls Help. I can't download M rated content.

You can't download anything M Rated with a Child's Account

Legends Future, Dec 28, 2015
  4. ROCK THE MAN
    ROCK THE MAN Guest

We have just realized that now he can play some games on live just not star wars battlefront on live

ROCK THE MAN, Dec 28, 2015
  5. LeonDragon06
    LeonDragon06 Guest
    EA has their own age restriction so even if you as a parent are ok with your kids playing on games above their age EA does not allow this quoting this from another forum with same question "EA has always restricted online play of their games to accounts
    aged 13 or older, even Burnout Paradise back on Xbox 360. It's not to do with game content, it's simply their policy on multiplayer.

Someone brought up Titanfall: it might simply be because EA only joined that project right at the end, and weren't the publisher from the very beginning, meaning Respawn had control over these things. Expect Titanfall 2 to conform better to the typical EA
    policy" So sadly will have to play on a different profile to play Battlefront.

LeonDragon06, Oct 31, 2018
  6. PsychoNinjaCats Win User

Cancellation of child profile Fortnite Crew subscription impossible - HELP PLEASE

Yes, sorry I never posted. Can't remember the exact steps. Have to login on the MS website with the child email address.

This will be the email address they use for MS. They are a child account registered against an adult but they still have an individual email address. Login with that, should be able to find their subscriptions from there.
  7. shadowboy1280 Win User

Trouble promoting a child account

Ask your friend for the email account? If that is not working check at the Childs account at Account Security at Account Management. But yes! at the login screen you must login first with the Child account and then Parental! Hope this helps!
  8. Lucas Lauer Win User

Please help

Hello, EdiComici. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and Microsoft user. I don't work for Microsoft.

To change a child account privacy settings, you'll need to login to the parent account at https://account.microsoft.com

Select Manage my child's profile info.

For the child’s account that you want to change, select Edit this child's personal info and then follow the instructions.

If this still can't help you, just let me know.
  9. ngocphi Win User

Enforcement vs 'Perfect record'

Keep in mind you need to login into the parent account to see enforcement not.the child account since the adult account is the one managing the child account

This is for legal purposes
  10. ngocphi Win User

Friend set himself as parent how do I change my parent so I can download stuff again

You have him login at accounts.live.com remove you from his parental account

then login on your child account then it will ask for a new parental email
Thema:

1. Child's account can't login - Similar Threads - Child's account can't

2. Can't download a 2nd minecraft account for a 2nd child? Have bought a new key.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download a 2nd minecraft account for a 2nd child? Have bought a new key.: I have recently bought minecraft for pc for my sons new pc. When we try to install it says that I already have it installed. Seems to be because a few yrs ago, we bought minecraft for my eldest...
  3. I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...: I can see the money in his account balance, but he can't make any purchases unless I add MORE money. I can't click on Spending to see what's happening because the site crashes (see this post from...
  4. I'm adult now but my account is still a child account and I can't do anything

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm adult now but my account is still a child account and I can't do anything: I'm 19 (account created when I'm 16), my birth date on my profile is correct (xx/xx/2004). My account is an only member and organizer in family group but also a child account which make me unable...
  5. Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account: Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account 065732c1-8d7a-4b83-8d2a-bc1a46dfa95d
  6. Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account: Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account 36971e3c-cbe9-468c-9483-d99d40d319ab
  7. Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account: My child can play java, but the windows version (we own both versions) says that it is incompatible and needs to be updated. When I go to the store and click Get, it says ask permission. Did that...
  8. I can't add myself as a friend on my Child's account. "Sorry we can't save your changes...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add myself as a friend on my Child's account. "Sorry we can't save your changes...: Hello, I am the primary organizer in my Family account and my child is a member under it. I have set his settings to be able to play multiplayer and set restrictions to age 6. I am adding my...
  9. Can't get multiplayer working on child account. (Minecraft)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't get multiplayer working on child account. (Minecraft): I created a brand new microsoft account for my kid so he can play on my minecraft server. I have allowed everything on his settings, including jumping his age up to let more games through. I am...
  10. Can't remove child from family account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't remove child from family account: I am unable to remove my child from my family account. I know exactly where to go in the family account to right click and select "Remove from family group" it then indicates "Only the adult that...