Child Xbox One profiles

Discus and support Child Xbox One profiles in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had an Xbox 360 already with a Live account and on it my kids each had a profile they played under with no email address of their own attached. Now... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GreenDiagram13, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Child Xbox One profiles

I had an Xbox 360 already with a Live account and on it my kids each had a profile they played under with no email address of their own attached. Now on the Xbox One when I sign in their accounts didn't transfer over like it says they're supposed to, and
    when I try to give them accounts it says they need email addresses and I have to pay $.50 per kid. I don't want to do that. All I want is to transfer over their old profiles. Please help. Thank you.

:)

GreenDiagram13, Dec 26, 2015
  2. voidShow
    voidShow Guest
    Managing Family Member Permissions on XBOX 360

I have several XBOX 360's and one XBOX One. I recently added a profile for my child on the XBOX one and it works very well. I have it set up so that my profile has to allow my child's profile to add friend or play certain games by entering my password.

Yesterday, I downloaded the child profile on one of the XBOX 360s using an App password. Everything worked fine but when I try to add a friend for the child account I get an error using my password or the App password. How can this be achieved on XBOX
    360?

Thank you!

voidShow, Dec 26, 2015
  3. Mr Boozyhead
    Mr Boozyhead Guest
    xbox live subscriptions

They can play online on their profile on your Xbox one and if you get another xbox one your child can share your Xbox live however if your child wants to play online on the 360 I'm fairly certain they need their own subscription

Mr Boozyhead, Dec 26, 2015
  4. AEBizzel1
    AEBizzel1 Guest

Child Xbox One profiles

I was having issues with this as well, and honestly I think it's just due to the holiday traffic with thousands if not millions of people all trying to create accounts on their new XBO.

I took me a few hours, but eventually I got through. Also the $0.50 charge is simply there to simply check your credit card account to verify that you're an adult giving permission to create the child profile. I'm almost 100% sure they credit it back to
    you after the verification, and it's a step you have to take (I tried skipping it and had to start all over).

Good luck.

AEBizzel1, Dec 26, 2015
  5. AEBizzel1 Win User

Child Xbox One profiles

I was having issues with this as well, and honestly I think it's just due to the holiday traffic with thousands if not millions of people all trying to create accounts on their new XBO.

I took me a few hours, but eventually I got through. Also the $0.50 charge is simply there to simply check your credit card account to verify that you're an adult giving permission to create the child profile. I'm almost 100% sure they credit it back to
    you after the verification, and it's a step you have to take (I tried skipping it and had to start all over).

Good luck.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Email address used for spend notifications

You can use your Xbox One console to find your child’s Microsoft account email address if either of these conditions apply:

• You can sign in to your own profile on the Xbox One (see Solution 1 below).
    • Your child has a saved profile on the Xbox One (see Solution 2 below).
    If neither of these solutions work for you, return to the previous step using
    Your Steps on the right side of this page. Then, select another method of finding your child’s Microsoft account email address.

Solution 1: Sign in to the Xbox One using your own profile

1. Sign in to your profile on the Xbox One console.
    2. Press the Xbox button
      to open the guide.
    3. Select System.
    4. Select Settings.
    5. Select Account.
    6. On the Account settings screen, select Family.
    7. Select your child’s profile.
    8. Select Add to this Xbox.

Note If your child’s profile is already saved on your Xbox One console, you will not see the option to add them. If this is the case, go to
      Solution 2 below.
    9. The next screen will show your child’s Microsoft account. If you know your child’s password, enter it now to complete the sign in process. (If you need help with a forgotten password, select
      Continue below.)
    Solution 2: Sign in to the Xbox One using your child’s saved profile

1. Sign in to your child’s saved profile on the Xbox One.
    2. Press the Xbox button
      to open the guide.
    3. Select System.
    4. Select All settings.
    5. Select Account.
    6. On the Account settings screen, select Sign-in, security & passkey.
    7. On the Sign-in, security & passkey screen you will see your child’s email address displayed. This is the email address your child uses to sign into their Microsoft account.
  7. Pain130798 Win User

Xbox Household

set as home one of the xbox, and the other child will always have to sign in with his profile and yours
  8. Mr Boozyhead Win User

xbox live subscriptions

They can play online on their profile on your Xbox one and if you get another xbox one your child can share your Xbox live however if your child wants to play online on the 360 I'm fairly certain they need their own subscription
  9. nevillefarrell Win User

Sorry, Xbox Live signup isn't available right now. Try again later.

Hi,

So you have created his account online thats great. All you need do now is download the profile to your console. Now the profile you are currently trying to upgrade to Live would need a new email if you were to connect it but you've already created a new
    child account on Xbox.com so Go to download profile if its an xbox 360 or if it is Xbox One go to Add new and put in his email and pasword and the profile will download to the console.

Now this new one from the website will be new and seperate from the one on the console and you will not be able to merge them. But after you download the website on you'll have a safe Child account managed by and adult for your son and thats really important
    for a child when on xbox live.

Hope this helped :)
Thema:

Child Xbox One profiles

1. Child Xbox One profiles - Similar Threads - Child profiles

2. How do I make a child account on an Xbox an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I make a child account on an Xbox an adult account: How do I make a child account on an Xbox to an adult account 173b5633-ff5c-46dd-817a-40edfdbafb61
  3. I have a child account and I want to change my profile picture to a custom one can I change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a child account and I want to change my profile picture to a custom one can I change...: I want to know if I can fix this 7b68a85c-ccba-42f2-a464-837ebab60649
  4. Issues with family account adding second child profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues with family account adding second child profile: How do you add a second child to the family profile. I created the second child email account and now it states the child is already a part of the family but I do not see them on the family and...
  5. Child account can’t create a 360 profile for backwards compatible games 8015000A

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child account can’t create a 360 profile for backwards compatible games 8015000A: Tried to load a BC game for a new child account, as expected they don’t have a 360 account and when I try to put in the info for creation I get 8105000A error 9330ce7b-3556-456d-b926-7e79ed5cb1a6
  6. If I put a childs account on a shared Xbox, can that child switch to another profile or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I put a childs account on a shared Xbox, can that child switch to another profile or...: If I put a childs account on a shared Xbox, will that child be able to change profiles? Or will they have to enter a password in order to go from their account to the adult one?...
  7. How can I get my child minecraft on PC without having two profiles, since he originally set...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my child minecraft on PC without having two profiles, since he originally set...: My child has an existing Xbox account made using Gmail. He plays Minecraft on his Xbox but wants to play on PC now. He had to make a Microsoft account which I had to add to my Microsoft family....
  8. How can I sign into a child's profile of a Microsoft family account on Nintendo Switch...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I sign into a child's profile of a Microsoft family account on Nintendo Switch...: We have a family account, with one parent profile and two child profiles. I am trying to sign into one of the child profiles on Minecraft on Nintendo Switch. When I go through the process of...
  9. I am unable to give my child consent to access hix xbox gaming profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to give my child consent to access hix xbox gaming profile: I input his email address. I input his password. >>Then I get to "Parent or guardian consent is required for this account." >>I click "I'm a parent or guardian. I'll sign in with my Microsoft...
  10. How do i transfer purchased game pass games on adult.profile to childs profile which has...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i transfer purchased game pass games on adult.profile to childs profile which has...: There must be some security?!! Or even how do i put a time restriction on the adult?! Please help 0b5d14da-18c4-4e9f-838c-57db0a1d8cf6