Child won't appear on Xbox privacy settings

Discus and support Child won't appear on Xbox privacy settings in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to change the privacy settings on my child's account, but when I enter the xbox privacy settings, I can only find my Xbox Live account and my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AnOnlineGamer, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Child won't appear on Xbox privacy settings

I want to change the privacy settings on my child's account, but when I enter the xbox privacy settings, I can only find my Xbox Live account and my Microsoft account. I've tried to change the settings on both, but my child's privacy settings haven't changed.

Any help is appreciated.

:)

AnOnlineGamer, Aug 8, 2019
  2. AnOnlineGamer Win User

I have entered my child's profile, but I can't find the option to change privacy settings anywhere. I had a look over at the website you linked, but it seems like it isn't up to date, even though it was updated May 23rd. I logged onto my Xbox-account,
    but couldn't find my child's gamertag anywhere. I entered my profile, but my child wasn't anywhere to be seen.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello fellow gamer,

Thanks for the update. When you log in on the account website with the parent account. You need to go to family, then click on your sons profile. It will then have option to adjust privacy settings there. If you go to privacy settings in your account you
    are changing for you. Here is a link for
    issues changing privacy settings
    . Try this and let us know.

Brad
  4. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi AnOnlineGamer,

sorry to hear. It sounds, like you are not able to add a child account. You should look at

this link. It explains exactly what you have to do where.

Hope this helps.
  5. AnOnlineGamer Win User

I have added the child in the Microsoft family, but it still doesn't apper in the Xbox Privacy settings on my account
  6. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Thema:

1. Child won't appear on Xbox privacy settings - Similar Threads - Child won't appear

2. Minecraft java won't allow child on multiplayer even after giving authorizations

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft java won't allow child on multiplayer even after giving authorizations: Hi, I'm witing this from my brother's account. We bought him minecraft but multiplayer wasn't allowed so I allowed everything in the xbox/windows parental settings but it still doesn't work. Now...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 won't start for child account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 won't start for child account: I am the parent account on my computer and have bought forza horizon 4 years ago. Both my children have accounts and microsoft accounts on the same computer. Just recently, one of my kids can no...
  4. Games won't launch under child accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games won't launch under child accounts: We have downloaded some games rated "Everyone" on our Xbox One S. When my kids try to launch the game while under their profile they get an error "Please try again, that did not work for some...
  5. Privacy settings won't change on child account although I am a parent account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Privacy settings won't change on child account although I am a parent account: I'm trying to change the privacy settings of my "child" account, although that account was made when I was 13 and I am currently over the age of 18. When I access the account with the parent...
  6. My child won't get the "battletoads" for Christmas?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My child won't get the "battletoads" for Christmas?: E3 >>> Coming soon 2019 12,8,2019>>>>>,And where? b98ead66-e27a-4f37-8c74-79f15389bc3d
  7. Xbox console won't let me add child via console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox console won't let me add child via console: I have an xbox live account. My child currently has an xbox profile and has purchased lego dimensions so now we have to sign up to xbox live so they can download content. When we try and sign up...
  8. XboxLive Child account won't change to an Adult account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XboxLive Child account won't change to an Adult account.: Hey, when I first made my XboxLive account I made the accident of making my account a Child account or a "Teen" And when I went and changed it to an adult account, none of the settings would...
  9. Promoted Child to Adult, but XBox won't update account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Promoted Child to Adult, but XBox won't update account: I recently updated a child account to an adult account via the Microsoft website. My Xbox still shows the account as a child account. I have removed the account from my Xbox and re-added the...
  10. just renewed Xbox Live Gold, child account won't link

in XBoX on Consoles
    just renewed Xbox Live Gold, child account won't link: My Xbox Live Gold membership had expired and I just renewed it (didn't have it set to auto renew). Now my son's account on the xbox360 still reads Xbox Live Free and I can't figure out how to...