Child online consent permission

Discus and support Child online consent permission in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I created accounts for my children on their own console. When I put in my password to give permission to play online it just goes back to the who will... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GinjaNinja2987, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Child online consent permission

I created accounts for my children on their own console. When I put in my password to give permission to play online it just goes back to the who will give permission screen.

:)

GinjaNinja2987, Dec 30, 2019
  2. Bandido1508 Win User

You need to have your account on the console as well, sign into your account on the console and go to settings account and then add them to your family from there. Once you do that, you click on family in settings and you will now see their gamer tag.
    From there you will be able to adjust permissions
  3. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset by pressing the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until the power shuts off completely. Then unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
  4. Emmagade Win User

I cant play online with my child account

Hey there,

Have you given the child account permission by signing in with your adult account?

This article, from Xbox Support may be of some help, hopefully! :)
  5. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Refund appeal

6. bowski477 Win User

Parental Controls Confirmation

Thema:

1. Child online consent permission - Similar Threads - Child online consent

2. Cant redeem Minecraft to child account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant redeem Minecraft to child account: I bought a copy of Minecraft for my kids account, but I cant seem to enable it on their account. No email was received on their end, yet I was billed for a copy. fd1b06f1-251f-4be8-9dee-1105ae8972b6
  3. how to i accapt an aproval request for my child he sent the request but i cant see it anywhere?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to i accapt an aproval request for my child he sent the request but i cant see it anywhere?: i dont see any message asking me to accept on my email of anywhere else. 6f0e6db3-c331-4f8b-8a49-8ac040f7b32a
  4. How does XboxS prevent an adult from contacting my child?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does XboxS prevent an adult from contacting my child?: How can/does MS prevent an adult, posing as a child, from contacting my child on XboxS during live play? 2d1f38cf-015f-4625-b55b-d017c53f0566
  5. Is there a way I can turn off messaging entirely for child xbox accounts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way I can turn off messaging entirely for child xbox accounts?: I would like to turn off the ability to view, send and receive messages/chats on XBOXs for my Children Accounts. I had tried turning off the feature in privacy settings on the portal but they can...
  6. How to prevent a child from leaving family safety?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to prevent a child from leaving family safety?: My 14 years old is able to leave the family group. How can i prevent it? 9d32f861-e576-4990-a473-f99459314cd1
  7. Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX: Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX When my son try to buy the xbox will say it will need to send the parent request to approve that (Me) than i get the...
  8. Child can switch between accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child can switch between accounts: I have a passcode and all restrictions set up. However on my “non home” Xbox, my child can switch between my sign in and the child account. This causes concern on my end Any clues?...
  9. I have a child account and I want to change my profile picture to a custom one can I change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a child account and I want to change my profile picture to a custom one can I change...: I want to know if I can fix this 7b68a85c-ccba-42f2-a464-837ebab60649
  10. How do I have settings to allow my child to play halo 5 online multiplayer.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I have settings to allow my child to play halo 5 online multiplayer.: I've allowed access in the settings for everything on the child's account. However when playing Halo 5 and going to the custom browser option no maps or games show up and they can't play any...