Child of Eden Hope archive visual bug XB1

Discus and support Child of Eden Hope archive visual bug XB1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am experiencing a visual bug on the Hope archive in Child of Eden while playing on the Xbox One (regular). When I reach stage 10 the center tof... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by getAtaxi, Jan 4, 2018.

1. getAtaxi
    getAtaxi Guest

Hi, I am experiencing a visual bug on the Hope archive in Child of Eden while playing on the Xbox One (regular). When I reach stage 10 the center tof the screen is pretty much overlapped by so many visual effects, that you can only see what happens at the
    sides of the screen. I never experienced this on the Xbox 360.

Here is a forum talking about the same issue:
    https://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?tid=964985

Is there a workoaround or a fix coming out for this issue?

:)

getAtaxi, Jan 4, 2018
  2. MangledRex
    MangledRex Guest
    Project Draco

I really hope it will be playable using a controller just like child of eden was

MangledRex, Jan 4, 2018
  3. channing
    channing Guest
    December 2017 Games with Gold

Ever play "Rez," or watch someone play it? "Child of Eden" is the spiritual sequel to "Rez," with the same trippy visuals and music and same "Panzer Dragoon"-esque shooting.

channing, Jan 4, 2018
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey getAtaxi! Try out the steps
    here
    and see if they help clear up that issue. If the issue persists after trying those steps, fill out the survey at the bottom so the information can get to the proper teams. Thanks!

Mister Cizl, Jan 4, 2018
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey getAtaxi! Try out the steps
    here
    and see if they help clear up that issue. If the issue persists after trying those steps, fill out the survey at the bottom so the information can get to the proper teams. Thanks!
  6. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

ReZ HD

[quote user="DigiLuigi"]
    Not quite emotional, no. I think it's a great game with awesome music, but no crying here.

So how was Child of Eden compared to Rez?

[/quote]Child of Eden is a great game, but the changes to the octolock system make it harder for a consistantly high score unless you have very expensive headphone/sound system. And the music in Child of Eden was particularly bad when compared to ReZ HD, the
    creator of the game basically pushed his band for the soundtrack of the game rather than bands with music that actually suited the game, and as great as the visuals were on Child of Eden they were too cluttered in some sections making it hard to spot enemies.

I can't think of a single fault with ReZ HD, other than the fact it ended...
  7. MangledRex Win User

Project Draco

I really hope it will be playable using a controller just like child of eden was
  8. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

Child Of Eden Achievements Revealed

The Child of Eden forum is now up.
  9. DarkHalf5 Win User

Best Kinect Game?

Not a single mention of Child of Eden?! Wtf!
Thema:

1. Child of Eden Hope archive visual bug XB1 - Similar Threads - Child Eden Hope

2. Cant redeem Minecraft to child account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant redeem Minecraft to child account: I bought a copy of Minecraft for my kids account, but I cant seem to enable it on their account. No email was received on their end, yet I was billed for a copy. fd1b06f1-251f-4be8-9dee-1105ae8972b6
  3. how to i accapt an aproval request for my child he sent the request but i cant see it anywhere?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to i accapt an aproval request for my child he sent the request but i cant see it anywhere?: i dont see any message asking me to accept on my email of anywhere else. 6f0e6db3-c331-4f8b-8a49-8ac040f7b32a
  4. How does XboxS prevent an adult from contacting my child?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does XboxS prevent an adult from contacting my child?: How can/does MS prevent an adult, posing as a child, from contacting my child on XboxS during live play? 2d1f38cf-015f-4625-b55b-d017c53f0566
  5. Is there a way I can turn off messaging entirely for child xbox accounts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way I can turn off messaging entirely for child xbox accounts?: I would like to turn off the ability to view, send and receive messages/chats on XBOXs for my Children Accounts. I had tried turning off the feature in privacy settings on the portal but they can...
  6. How to prevent a child from leaving family safety?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to prevent a child from leaving family safety?: My 14 years old is able to leave the family group. How can i prevent it? 9d32f861-e576-4990-a473-f99459314cd1
  7. Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX: Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX When my son try to buy the xbox will say it will need to send the parent request to approve that (Me) than i get the...
  8. Child can switch between accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child can switch between accounts: I have a passcode and all restrictions set up. However on my “non home” Xbox, my child can switch between my sign in and the child account. This causes concern on my end Any clues?...
  9. Child of Eden

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child of Eden: Will child of eden ever become a backwards compatible game?? Would love to play this one again on the one. d3b73525-702e-4d5e-a85e-378eaec38d48
  10. Downloading "Child of Eden" failed but download code isn't valid any more

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading "Child of Eden" failed but download code isn't valid any more: Hello, contained in my Kinect bundle I got a download code for a full version of the game "Child of Eden". On Wednesday evening I entered the code but the download did not start and switched...