Child has one email and two Xbox names - one for console, one for laptop. How do I add both...

Discus and support Child has one email and two Xbox names - one for console, one for laptop. How do I add both... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Child has two Xbox names (one for console one for laptop) and one email for both. How do I add both to family safety?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KATHY_B_81, Mar 23, 2023.

1. KATHY_B_81
    KATHY_B_81 Guest

Child has one email and two Xbox names - one for console, one for laptop. How do I add both...

Child has two Xbox names (one for console one for laptop) and one email for both. How do I add both to family safety?

:)

KATHY_B_81, Mar 23, 2023
  2. KATHY_B_81 Win User

Child has one email and two Xbox names - one for console, one for laptop. How do I add both to family safety?

Thank you. I will do that.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Child has one email and two Xbox names - one for console, one for laptop. How do I add both to family safety?

Hi there!

It’s not possible to only have one email address on multiple Xbox profiles or gamertags. Each primary email address is unique to one account only.

Kindly double check the email address on both of his gamertags. The other one must be different.

On his console, check the email address of his profile:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Sign-in, security & PIN.
    Under Show on Home, you'll see the email or phone number you use to sign in. If you enable this setting, this account info will be displayed on your Home screen.

***Please double check the email name spelling and the domain of the email.

On his PC, check on his internet browsers if he is logged in with the other account on https://account.microsoft.com website where you can see the email address.

Try to check as well on PC Settings > Accounts.
  4. CyberGuardFL Win User

Sharing an Xbox live account

If you are playing on two consoles he will need his own account.

Create a child account and add family members on Xbox One.

• Press the Xbox button  on your controller to open the guide.
    • Select Profile & system, and sign in to your account.
    • Press the Xbox button  again to open the guide, and select Profile & system > Settings > Account.
    • Select Family settings > Manage family members.
    • Select Add to family.
    • Select Add new.
    • When the child is prompted to enter an email address, enter their existing email or, if they don’t have one, select Get a new email.
    • Create a new @outlook.com email address that your child can use.
    • Enter their first name, and then their last name.
    The following link has more information about a child account:

Xbox Support Help Page - Child Account
  5. JFord047 Win User

The Microsoft Family Con!

This was Done!
    Xbox one X set with child one and child Two
    Xbox one S set as Child One and Child two
    Auto login is Off on Both Consoles
    child on logs in plays game on xbox one x, child two logs in on same game on xbox one s, Child one is logged off of Xbox one x. Child one logs back on Child two is logged off.
    this is also not logged off of same game but different games
    child one on x playing far cry, child 2 logs in on s and starts red dead, far cry is logged off....
    Far Cry is only on the x not the S

Done All the bits on the web, done it all with the Support staff, still got the same problems

there is one thing that NOBODY has covered, in the USA Red Dead is a Different certification. although both kids are UK, red dead is different in the UK and the USA, could this be the problem... nobody knows
  6. MAvila1 Win User

We cant sign you in (0xCFFFF82E)

So how would one do that on an Xbox One console?
    Connected my laptop to my network ans followed the directions. Restarted both laptop and xbox and it now lets me sign in. Thanks!
Thema:

1. Child has one email and two Xbox names - one for console, one for laptop. How do I add both... - Similar Threads - Child has email

2. Hiw do I change my child's password if he has forgotten it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hiw do I change my child's password if he has forgotten it: My son has forgotten his password for his Xbox account andi amstruggling to locate the part of my account that holds it, to have it changed. Any help is much appreciated...
  3. How do i transfer purchased game pass games on adult.profile to childs profile which has...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i transfer purchased game pass games on adult.profile to childs profile which has...: There must be some security?!! Or even how do i put a time restriction on the adult?! Please help 0b5d14da-18c4-4e9f-838c-57db0a1d8cf6
  4. Child has managed to bypass xbox family controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child has managed to bypass xbox family controls: Child's xbox no longer goes off as per xbox family setting. How has he managed to do this? Help 3ca0b014-b9be-4c88-9894-ea0605676be0
  5. How do I play Minecraft Bedrock with my daughter in multipayer when she has a child account...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I play Minecraft Bedrock with my daughter in multipayer when she has a child account...: I have Minecraft for PC and she has it on her Nintendo Switch. She is on the family group and linked to my account. I followed some instructions to send her an in-game invitation and she came up...
  6. I paid for an xbox gold subscription as the adult, but my child who has a separate account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for an xbox gold subscription as the adult, but my child who has a separate account...: I paid for an xbox gold subscription as the adult (it wouldn't let me order it as my child), but my child who has a separate account can't access the game pass - is there a way to transfer the...
  7. My child has an Xbox profile associated with my Microsoft account email. Is there a way to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My child has an Xbox profile associated with my Microsoft account email. Is there a way to...: My child has an Xbox profile associated with my Microsoft account email. Is there a way to switch his profile to a new email address? 1a3275f6-525e-4236-aac7-0a2d79377ec7
  8. Trying to create a family group but eldest child has xbox in my email account name

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to create a family group but eldest child has xbox in my email account name: Really struggling, I have a Microsoft account under my gmail account and my eldest son has his xbox account linked with it. Ideally I'd like him to be a child within the group and invite y other 2...
  9. Xbox child account has stopped my logging into my outlook email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox child account has stopped my logging into my outlook email: My son has a child x box live account which is linked to my hotmail address. It has now overtaken my settings of my hotmail account and its set that as a child and I can't access my email without...
  10. My Xbox live account has me as a child and I can't access the email to change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox live account has me as a child and I can't access the email to change it: In my xbox live Privacy settings it tells me that I'm so as a child.The emails it gives me To put the password in to Change these settings Is old I no longer have access to it.I need help what...