Child gamer tag does not appear in my family session

Discus and support Child gamer tag does not appear in my family session in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, My son tried to invite some friends but an error message appeared about the rules of confidentiality. Impossible to connect, change your options... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RoomierImpala69, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Child gamer tag does not appear in my family session

Hi,

My son tried to invite some friends but an error message appeared about the rules of confidentiality. Impossible to connect, change your options of restriction.

When I connect with my profil, the gamertag of my son does not appear although the link between his account and mine.

:)

RoomierImpala69, Dec 26, 2016
  2. Nordberg
    Nordberg Guest
    I cannot manage my childs xbox privacy settings.

I cannot manage my childs xbox privacy settings. My childs microsoft account is member of my Family (on the Microsoft Account page), but his gamingtag does not appear in manage privacy settings on account.xbox.com - please help

Nordberg, Dec 26, 2016
  3. TrippIE
    TrippIE Guest
    Child account does not appear in Xbox Family

My suggestion is to try any email your son or you could have used to make the parent account. If you are unable to find it out. If not your only hope would be phone support or chat support to see if they can find it out. If not you might have to create a
    new account. Phone Supports number if you are in Canada and US (800) 469-9269 if chat
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us try here. Best of luck to you and your child.

Sincerely,

TrippIE, Dec 26, 2016
  4. itsmebritney Win User

redeemed gamestop code on live.Xbox.com but doesn't appear in gameplay

Ive tired that, the shark card does not appear there. only thing that appears there is

my gamer tag and reserved space
  5. kbutterly Win User

Is there anyway to limit playing time when child is playing using my account

Thanks for the quick reply.

He actually has a child account, but his 'gamer tag' is associated with my account. From what I have researched, you cannot move a gamer tag to a child account on an Xbox One. If that is not correct, any references to how to do it would be greatly appreciated.
    If it matters, and I know it does for Xbox 360, I have an Office 365 subscription on my MS account. On a 360, that prevents moving gamer tags.
  6. DerrikHubbard Win User

Can't change online privacy & security settings to allow multplayer for my son's Xbox One account

My son's gamer tag does not appear for me to modify when I login to the parent account
  7. GosHawkCWH Win User

Cannot see child in privacy settings on xbox.com

Yes. When I goto privacy settings only my gamer tag is shown and not the child one.

For the name issue the name is set but the chat form does not populate.
  8. tsens Win User

I can't change the privacy and online safety settings!

Same issue here, there is a working Microsoft family account my son uses on a daily base.

Trying to change the privay and online setting for that account via the xbox-live portal is not possible.

reason: the child acccount gamer tag doesn't show up

any further "how-to" advice is meaningless as there is no account entry to chose from

How to bring that child account from microsoft family portal to the xbox portal?
Thema:

Child gamer tag does not appear in my family session

1. Child gamer tag does not appear in my family session - Similar Threads - Child gamer tag

2. Changing Gamer tag on my child account, made my own change - now i need to pay 2x 10EUR to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing Gamer tag on my child account, made my own change - now i need to pay 2x 10EUR to...: So as the title says, i tried to change the gamertag for my kid, through the family management portal, I chose the gamertag i wanted and went through the actions. All of this was free, and didn't...
  3. Can my child use my Ultimate Game Pass subscription on my PC using their Gamer Tag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can my child use my Ultimate Game Pass subscription on my PC using their Gamer Tag?: Just bought my first Gaming PC (since my Amiga in 1990!) after only having Xbox consoles before. I have an Ultimate Game Pass subscription since we bought the XBox, that me and my son can both...
  4. Cannot change gamer tag or use account balance for child account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot change gamer tag or use account balance for child account: Here is a summary of my issues: 1) I have a family account that has all the emails of my family connected 2) I myself had an xbox account connected to it for a while and now wanted to setup the...
  5. Xbox child account live gamer tag creation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox child account live gamer tag creation: Hi , when my child tries to create a game tag / Xbox live account using his Microsoft account on a pc there is a problem. when he is asked to get permission from a parent I type in my email then...
  6. MS account, child grows up, gamer tag

in XBoX on Consoles
    MS account, child grows up, gamer tag: I think i know the answer but would like it confirmed so i can decide next steps. i have a MS account and use the email, office subscription etc. When my nkw adult son got an xbkx we used my...
  7. Is it possible to switch the gamer tag associated with the parent account to a child account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to switch the gamer tag associated with the parent account to a child account?: Initially when we got our first xbox, I had created an account (parent account) that used all of my information, and was associated to the xbox & xbox live/gold details. Being new to xbox, I...
  8. Move gamer tag to child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Move gamer tag to child account: I just recently learned that you can setup a child account under Xbox and limit their playtime. Up until now my son has used my account which is attached to my email. Is there a way to move the...
  9. Moving a gamer tag from an adult to a child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moving a gamer tag from an adult to a child account: Both of my sons received Xbox one's for Christmas. To get them started we set their gamer tags up on mine and my husbands Hotmail accounts. Now I want to limit their screen time and transfer money...
  10. Bad Gamer Tag Giving to a Minor Child!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bad Gamer Tag Giving to a Minor Child!!!: We bought an XBox One for our 2 sons on Christmas. They immediately changed the Microsoft assigned gamer tag (that's the first thing anyone would do). When the gamer tag they chose was in use,...