child consent

Discus and support child consent in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been having trouble with my childs account! I am prompted to confirm that I allow my son an account when we log in to his live gold account. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cookingdemon39, Jan 4, 2014.

1. child consent

I have been having trouble with my childs account! I am prompted to confirm that I allow my son an account when we log in to his live gold account. I log in to confirm this and it asks me to confirm I am an adult by entering myncredit card details but then
    it keeps saying error come back later but this has been over a week now! Any ideas? I did try microsoft chat help but thry just reset my Sons password and the same problem continues! In the meantime he cannot log in on the xbox! Thanks

:)

cookingdemon39, Jan 4, 2014
  2. CyberJunk101
    CyberJunk101 Guest
  3. DangerousBard, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Temhotabot
    Temhotabot Guest

child consent

You will need to contact phone support again to resolve this issue.

Temhotabot, Jan 4, 2014
  5. CyberJunk101 Win User
  6. Temhotabot Win User

child consent

You will need to contact phone support again to resolve this issue.
  7. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox game bar not letting me stream, thinks im on parental controls but im not.

Parental Consent Why you're being asked for parental consent

If the date of birth on your Microsoft account shows that you're under a certain age, Xbox is required to request parental consent for you to use Xbox Live.

If you're an adult, but you got a message asking for parental consent, it's because you're a child in your Microsoft family.

Solution

If you're of an age that requires parental consent, follow the steps on your Xbox to have your parent sign in and add you to their Microsoft family.

If you're over the age requiring parental consent, have your parent remove you from the family. They'll have to sign in to
    account.microsoft.com/family, select your profile, and select
    Remove.

If you're unable to clear the message, contact Xbox Support.

Related Issues
    Parental consent and Microsoft child accounts

Definition of a Microsoft child account

A child's account no longer appears in your family on Xbox One
  8. bowski477 Win User

Parental Controls Confirmation

9. DrifterX22 Win User

Can’t change to a custom picture

Why you're being asked for parental consent

If the date of birth on your Microsoft account shows that you're under a certain age, Xbox is required to request parental consent for you to use Xbox Live.

If you're an adult, but you got a message asking for parental consent, it's because you're a child in your Microsoft family.

Solution

If you're of an age that requires parental consent, follow the steps on your Xbox to have your parent sign in and add you to their Microsoft family.

If you're over the age requiring parental consent, have your parent remove you from the family. They'll have to sign in to
    account.microsoft.com/family, select your profile, and select
    Remove.

If you're unable to clear the message, contact Xbox Support.

Related Issues
    Parental consent and Microsoft child accounts

Definition of a Microsoft child account

A child's account no longer appears in your family on Xbox One
Thema:

child consent

1. child consent - Similar Threads - child consent

2. Cant redeem Minecraft to child account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant redeem Minecraft to child account: I bought a copy of Minecraft for my kids account, but I cant seem to enable it on their account. No email was received on their end, yet I was billed for a copy. fd1b06f1-251f-4be8-9dee-1105ae8972b6
  3. My feather client is not signing up it is asking for a child consent but when i am clicking...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My feather client is not signing up it is asking for a child consent but when i am clicking...: Please help i am not able to sign up in my feather client account in Microsoft 1c8ef1ba-2128-46a1-994a-1c00c42475fc
  4. I am unable to give my child consent to access hix xbox gaming profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to give my child consent to access hix xbox gaming profile: I input his email address. I input his password. >>Then I get to "Parent or guardian consent is required for this account." >>I click "I'm a parent or guardian. I'll sign in with my Microsoft...
  5. Child consent deleted, can't recover it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child consent deleted, can't recover it: Hi, I had Minecraft, my daughter didn't, we wanted to play Minecraft together on a server that I host at home. So I wanted to buy the game for her too. She created her microsoft account jokingly...
  6. creating an xbox account for my child results in a error after parental consent

in XBoX Accessibility
    creating an xbox account for my child results in a error after parental consent: Hi, For the same reason as https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/error-creating-xbox-live-account-for-child/50c2e7b7-5f3b-4b87-8c22-7fc49c6e213b?auth=1 I tried to create an xbox...
  7. Xbox - Cannot give consent for creation child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox - Cannot give consent for creation child account: Hi all, I have had different support session on this issue. I want my daughter of 5 years old be able to access xbox.com and create a gamertag. I have added her to my family at...
  8. I need help removing child consent

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help removing child consent: When i go to the microsoft family page i scroll down and i see manage child info but it justs keeps refreshing the page over and over again i just need help removing child consent what do i do...
  9. Child online consent permission

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child online consent permission: I created accounts for my children on their own console. When I put in my password to give permission to play online it just goes back to the who will give permission screen....
  10. Error with parental consent- Xbox live profile for child

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error with parental consent- Xbox live profile for child: Hi, I'm encountering a problem when I try to give parental consent for my child to create an Xbox profile. He's 8 and likes to play Minecraft. However, whenever I enter my email to give consent...