Child Account nonsense

Discus and support Child Account nonsense in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I recently downloaded Fornite Battle Royale, but when I try to launch the game it says that I don't have access to user-generated content. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xRoySCH, Oct 20, 2017.

1. xRoySCH
    xRoySCH Guest

Child Account nonsense

Hello.

I recently downloaded Fornite Battle Royale, but when I try to launch the game it says that I don't have access to user-generated content. I had the same message every time when I loaded into GTA Online, but it did not really bother me there.

The problem is now, I want to play with my friends. I'm above 18, the parental account on the family tab of microsoft is even mine as well. I have tried changing all the settings, even changed the birth date on the "child" account but it's still not possible
    to launch Fortnite BR. Please fix this.

:)

xRoySCH, Oct 20, 2017
  2. autana79
    autana79 Guest
    Benefits of filing "good" complaints?

[quote user="demetre1972"]

[quote user=""]

I rest my case.

[/quote]

What case? ZON! you have none. You pathetic child! You moron! You intolerable man child! You ZON!

[/quote]

I fixed it for you. Now lets have no more of this zon nonsense Child Account nonsense ;)

autana79, Oct 20, 2017
  3. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    OK Fowl, Oct 20, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Child Account nonsense

M3tal Daz3, Oct 20, 2017
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    it's not a bug

Child accounts cannot download user created content you must use an sdult.sccount

That being.said changing.the age.of.an account doesn't work

Only when you REACH 18 can You use it

You can try and specific you have promotr.chd account but you only caused more.problems ea requires the oeiginal.birthdate etc

Metal.diaz that.doesnt.work confirmed.by offical support.

ngocphi, Oct 20, 2017
  6. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Actually is the official support that has review the support page lately and confirmed it :

Article ID: 12411 - Last Review: Aug 4, 2017 - Revision: 26

I suggest you to verify your data better

M3tal Daz3, Oct 21, 2017
  7. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    changing the age of an Ms account never affects your Xbox account ever

You could always change it on the ms account via verification that never changes your Xbox account and as of last month you still can't change the age of an Xbox accounts verified by xbox not ms support

That's probably why you can't find the Xbox account article on this like there used to be

ngocphi, Oct 21, 2017
  8. xRoySCH
    xRoySCH Guest

Child Account nonsense

Is there no option to turn user generated content on via parent account?

xRoySCH, Oct 22, 2017
  9. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    with an adult account yes

ngocphi, Oct 22, 2017
  10. xRoySCH
    xRoySCH Guest
    Can you explain how? Since I couldn't figure that out.

xRoySCH, Nov 1, 2018
  11. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Child Account nonsense

It's not just a question of your age but the way your account is set up.

For info on how to change the age and the proof to provide: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12411/microsoft-account-change-birthdate
  12. xRoySCH Win User

Child Account nonsense

Can you explain how? Since I couldn't figure that out.
  13. ngocphi Win User

Child Account nonsense

14. xRoySCH Win User

Child Account nonsense

15. ngocphi Win User

Child Account nonsense

changing the age of an Ms account never affects your Xbox account ever

You could always change it on the ms account via verification that never changes your Xbox account and as of last month you still can't change the age of an Xbox accounts verified by xbox not ms support

That's probably why you can't find the Xbox account article on this like there used to be
Thema:

Child Account nonsense

1. Child Account nonsense - Similar Threads - Child Account nonsense

2. How do I play Minecraft Bedrock with my daughter in multipayer when she has a child account...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I play Minecraft Bedrock with my daughter in multipayer when she has a child account...: I have Minecraft for PC and she has it on her Nintendo Switch. She is on the family group and linked to my account. I followed some instructions to send her an in-game invitation and she came up...
  3. I made my account a member account "child account" by accident and I want it to be changed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I made my account a member account "child account" by accident and I want it to be changed...: I'd like to change my member account to an organizer because it was originally supposed to be an organizer but for some reason didn't become one. If I can't I'm going to lose a 1 and a half ish...
  4. Child Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child Account: I have a child account when I did not make one. I am 20 years old and I have no clue who or why someone would restrict me when this is my personal Xbox. I need assistance on whether or not I can...
  5. I can not remove the microsoft account for 10 years child

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can not remove the microsoft account for 10 years child: Hello, How can I remove my child account, is set for 10 years old. I deleted from my account but he is still limitted and ask for permission, to be worse now I can give the permission anymore....
  6. How do I unlink a EA child account from my Xbox pc account and I don't have access to the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I unlink a EA child account from my Xbox pc account and I don't have access to the...: I need to unlink a child EA account from my Xbox account so i can play EA games on my Xbox game pass and I don't have the parent account. 2bc6bfad-dac3-4f9c-9ff4-6716d09337ed
  7. Unable to change currency or country to Add money to child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to change currency or country to Add money to child account: I am trying to add money to my Child's account in Microsoft family (Xbox). My location is the united kingdom set in my Microsoft account. When I press Add money in my child's account only...
  8. Child account game pass sharing, on another console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child account game pass sharing, on another console?: Hi, I have 2 boys that live with their mother and I have gam pass here the console here but want them to have game pass at home. I've figured out how to buy him the subscription thru the forum...
  9. How do I transfer v-bucks from my account to my childs account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I transfer v-bucks from my account to my childs account?: Ive purchased v-bucks under my parent account thinking that I could then give it to a child account under my account. I do not see an option to do this. I only see options to add money to my...
  10. Minecraft child account on iPad - cannot add friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft child account on iPad - cannot add friends: I navigate Play > Friends >Add Friend> Enter GamerTag> Friend's profile is displayed. But then there is no "Add Friend" button or anything. I see two checkboxes "Friend" or "Favorite" but neither...