Child Account nonsense

Discus and support Child Account nonsense in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I recently downloaded Fornite Battle Royale, but when I try to launch the game it says that I don't have access to user-generated content. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xRoySCH, Oct 20, 2017.

1. xRoySCH
    xRoySCH Guest

Child Account nonsense

Hello.

I recently downloaded Fornite Battle Royale, but when I try to launch the game it says that I don't have access to user-generated content. I had the same message every time when I loaded into GTA Online, but it did not really bother me there.

The problem is now, I want to play with my friends. I'm above 18, the parental account on the family tab of microsoft is even mine as well. I have tried changing all the settings, even changed the birth date on the "child" account but it's still not possible
    to launch Fortnite BR. Please fix this.

:)

xRoySCH, Oct 20, 2017
  2. autana79
    autana79 Guest
    Benefits of filing "good" complaints?

[quote user="demetre1972"]

[quote user=""]

I rest my case.

[/quote]

What case? ZON! you have none. You pathetic child! You moron! You intolerable man child! You ZON!

[/quote]

I fixed it for you. Now lets have no more of this zon nonsense Child Account nonsense ;)

autana79, Oct 20, 2017
  3. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    OK Fowl, Oct 20, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Child Account nonsense

M3tal Daz3, Oct 20, 2017
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    it's not a bug

Child accounts cannot download user created content you must use an sdult.sccount

That being.said changing.the age.of.an account doesn't work

Only when you REACH 18 can You use it

You can try and specific you have promotr.chd account but you only caused more.problems ea requires the oeiginal.birthdate etc

Metal.diaz that.doesnt.work confirmed.by offical support.

ngocphi, Oct 20, 2017
  6. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Actually is the official support that has review the support page lately and confirmed it :

Article ID: 12411 - Last Review: Aug 4, 2017 - Revision: 26

I suggest you to verify your data better

M3tal Daz3, Oct 21, 2017
  7. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    changing the age of an Ms account never affects your Xbox account ever

You could always change it on the ms account via verification that never changes your Xbox account and as of last month you still can't change the age of an Xbox accounts verified by xbox not ms support

That's probably why you can't find the Xbox account article on this like there used to be

ngocphi, Oct 21, 2017
  8. xRoySCH
    xRoySCH Guest

Child Account nonsense

Is there no option to turn user generated content on via parent account?

xRoySCH, Oct 22, 2017
  9. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    with an adult account yes

ngocphi, Oct 22, 2017
  10. xRoySCH
    xRoySCH Guest
    Can you explain how? Since I couldn't figure that out.

xRoySCH, Nov 1, 2018
  11. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Child Account nonsense

It's not just a question of your age but the way your account is set up.

For info on how to change the age and the proof to provide: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12411/microsoft-account-change-birthdate
  12. xRoySCH Win User

Child Account nonsense

Can you explain how? Since I couldn't figure that out.
  13. ngocphi Win User

Child Account nonsense

14. xRoySCH Win User

Child Account nonsense

15. ngocphi Win User

Child Account nonsense

changing the age of an Ms account never affects your Xbox account ever

You could always change it on the ms account via verification that never changes your Xbox account and as of last month you still can't change the age of an Xbox accounts verified by xbox not ms support

That's probably why you can't find the Xbox account article on this like there used to be
Thema:

Child Account nonsense

1. Child Account nonsense - Similar Threads - Child Account nonsense

2. Cant redeem Minecraft to child account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant redeem Minecraft to child account: I bought a copy of Minecraft for my kids account, but I cant seem to enable it on their account. No email was received on their end, yet I was billed for a copy. fd1b06f1-251f-4be8-9dee-1105ae8972b6
  3. Is there a way I can turn off messaging entirely for child xbox accounts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way I can turn off messaging entirely for child xbox accounts?: I would like to turn off the ability to view, send and receive messages/chats on XBOXs for my Children Accounts. I had tried turning off the feature in privacy settings on the portal but they can...
  4. Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX: Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX When my son try to buy the xbox will say it will need to send the parent request to approve that (Me) than i get the...
  5. Child can switch between accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child can switch between accounts: I have a passcode and all restrictions set up. However on my “non home” Xbox, my child can switch between my sign in and the child account. This causes concern on my end Any clues?...
  6. I have a child account and I want to change my profile picture to a custom one can I change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a child account and I want to change my profile picture to a custom one can I change...: I want to know if I can fix this 7b68a85c-ccba-42f2-a464-837ebab60649
  7. Issues with family account adding second child profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues with family account adding second child profile: How do you add a second child to the family profile. I created the second child email account and now it states the child is already a part of the family but I do not see them on the family and...
  8. How to update child’s date of birth as greyed out on account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to update child’s date of birth as greyed out on account.: I need to update my child’s date of birth but I don’t have the option to. It’s either greyed out or the page takes me back to the main account page. f0ce64a9-86a5-44ae-aa7b-863f1984c04a
  9. How do i change a child account to an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i change a child account to an adult account: I can not make my account an adult account even though i am 18 years old and it says that on the account on Microsoft as well 72148e57-0e98-465d-9461-d6c200a7ec0b
  10. I started using my mother's account when I was a child do I have to keep using it forever...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I started using my mother's account when I was a child do I have to keep using it forever...: I started using my mother's account when I was a child do I have to permanently use it or is there a way to seperate it 09446196-2dfe-4e62-bb7c-ad5d4f87417c