Child account can’t send friend requests

Discus and support Child account can’t send friend requests in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please help, I’ve spent hours trying to fix the settings on my child’s account so he can make friend requests. Ive disabled every possible barrier,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TanyaCooper1, Jul 5, 2019.

1. TanyaCooper1
    TanyaCooper1 Guest

Please help, I’ve spent hours trying to fix the settings on my child’s account so he can make friend requests. Ive disabled every possible barrier, everything has been set to off. Im going round in circles!

:)

TanyaCooper1, Jul 5, 2019
  2. iXscaped Win User

This might help! https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/add-friends
  3. RandyHerman133 Win User

You can change the settings by logging on to your account on the Microsoft website as his account will be linked to yours
  4. bowski477 Win User

5. CubisticLamb757 Win User

Try resetting everything and search on the settings for the "Send friend requests"

press on it, and make it "Allow"
  6. TwylyghtMyst Win User

How to approve friendship for a child account?

No the child account can be silver and still send and receive friend request. Try it in reverse have the child account send your wife's account the friend request, it will ask for your info to send and if you also receive an error doing it this way
Thema:

1. Child account can’t send friend requests - Similar Threads - Child account can’t

2. Cant redeem Minecraft to child account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant redeem Minecraft to child account: I bought a copy of Minecraft for my kids account, but I cant seem to enable it on their account. No email was received on their end, yet I was billed for a copy. fd1b06f1-251f-4be8-9dee-1105ae8972b6
  3. Is there a way I can turn off messaging entirely for child xbox accounts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way I can turn off messaging entirely for child xbox accounts?: I would like to turn off the ability to view, send and receive messages/chats on XBOXs for my Children Accounts. I had tried turning off the feature in privacy settings on the portal but they can...
  4. Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX: Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX When my son try to buy the xbox will say it will need to send the parent request to approve that (Me) than i get the...
  5. My child can’t access money on Microsoft account to buy vbucks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My child can’t access money on Microsoft account to buy vbucks?: Hi can anyone help? In family safety app we’ve added money to our child’s account - it’s there in his wallet yet when he logs into Fortnite on xbox it keeps telling him to ask a parent I get the...
  6. Child account can’t create a 360 profile for backwards compatible games 8015000A

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child account can’t create a 360 profile for backwards compatible games 8015000A: Tried to load a BC game for a new child account, as expected they don’t have a 360 account and when I try to put in the info for creation I get 8105000A error 9330ce7b-3556-456d-b926-7e79ed5cb1a6
  7. I used my email to create my child’s account and now I can’t log in as the family organizer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I used my email to create my child’s account and now I can’t log in as the family organizer...: Hello- I used my email to create my child’s Minecraft account, but now I can’t log in as the family organizer to update his settings. How can I update this so I can change his settings to allow...
  8. Why can’t I buy a game on a child’s account even though I’m not a child anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I buy a game on a child’s account even though I’m not a child anymore?: I want too buy a game but I’ve got a child’s account and need approval but I don’t know who I need approval from but the other account ie the family organiser doesn’t use that account so I can’t...
  9. Can’t buy content in xbox 360 games because my account was a child account at one point...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t buy content in xbox 360 games because my account was a child account at one point...: Went and changed it to adult on the the Xbox series X because I am 21, and it still won’t let me buy content on L4D2 with my own money. 2226c88e-aedc-4bb6-b44d-eca360cc0b95
  10. Can’t get rid of the child profile on my Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t get rid of the child profile on my Xbox account: I cant remove the child label from my daughters xbox profile. Ive removed all restrictions but the label is still there and she cannot connect online with her peers......