Chick Looking for a new group to hang with.

Discus and support Chick Looking for a new group to hang with. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 26 Female Username: Lockley So basically I used to spend all my free time chilling with my girlfriend. But she dumped me last week. I am now... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lockley-[xboxvenue], Dec 20, 2017.

  1. Chick Looking for a new group to hang with.


    26

    Female

    Username: Lockley

    So basically I used to spend all my free time chilling with my girlfriend. But she dumped me last week. I am now finding myself alone and bored while playing xbox. I would love to find a new group of adults to spend all my free time with.

    I play games like

    Warframe

    Assassin creed

    GTA v

    Minecraft

    Fort night

    Cross out.

    And lots more. Hit Me up on Xbox

    :)
     
    Lockley-[xboxvenue], Dec 20, 2017
    #1
  2. RS NOSCOPE
    RS NOSCOPE Guest
    Looking for chill group to hang with

    How old are you if you are 15 or younger

    my clan Rising Stars Gaming would like to have you
     
    RS NOSCOPE, Dec 20, 2017
    #2
  3. Groshin
    Groshin Guest
    Looking for chill group to hang with

    Just as the title says, i have a mic, not for any serious gaming yet.
     
    Groshin, Dec 20, 2017
    #3
  4. RS NOSCOPE Win User

    Looking for chill group to hang with

    How old are you if you are 15 or younger

    my clan Rising Stars Gaming would like to have you
  5. SoilingComic Win User

    any disappointments?

    People on the street getting aggressive when Franklin just hangs around near them. (I guess they get annoyed that I'm moving the camera to get a better look at the bikini chicks etc)
  6. TwinCupcake Win User

    Looking for new friends (with cams?)

    Whats with you and advising chicks to join this group? hahaha! we girls like blending too :)
  7. DeadAndroid32 Win User

    Impossible Mission?

    no that well be in raams shadow i looked it up raams coming back with tie and kim and some new chick to
  8. Smwutches Win User

    I'm looking for a group of friends to hang out with

Thema:

Chick Looking for a new group to hang with.

Loading...
  1. Chick Looking for a new group to hang with. - Similar Threads - Chick Looking group

  2. 27M looking for people to play / chat with on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    27M looking for people to play / chat with on xbox: See if anyone bites or not submitted by /u/eyenoahway1 [link] [comments]
  3. Profile years are wrong when looking at badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile years are wrong when looking at badges: When I look at my friends profile it show how many years they had the account since, so I looked at mine and it’s incorrect. Is there a way to fix it ? I’ve had the account since 2017 but it shows...
  4. A New Look for Reforj: Explore the World's Stunning Rixel Transformation

    in XboX Insiders
    A New Look for Reforj: Explore the World's Stunning Rixel Transformation: [IMG] Reforj just got its biggest visual upgrade yet. Title Update 8 introduces Rixels, a brand-new technology that's completely transformed the look of the game, delivering sharper visuals,...
  5. Lucky enough to have PBA 2026?? Looking to play in a league or tournament??

    in XboX Insiders
    Lucky enough to have PBA 2026?? Looking to play in a league or tournament??: We have a smaller smooth running discord that we have changed to a PBA 2026 one and have all kinds of things going on. We paused on the Solo matches and put our focus to our new 2v2 Double...
  6. Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI: Hi everyone and Xbox Team,I've been a dedicated Xbox Insider for over 3 years now and just reached Level 10 (Gamertag: vT4Ghost4King4v).I am currently in the Beta Ring but I really want to test...
  7. (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...

    in XboX Insiders
    (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...: When I was playing my party suddenly cut out I do have 5Gz internet so I know it was not on my end and I know it wouldn't be on another person's end either I had delt with this issue before so...
  8. Looking for a gamer chick

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a gamer chick: ying to play with gamer chicks for change. 6a15c889-63c2-4eb0-bac4-368dc6acd90a
  9. Looking for new friends! I'm 17 and a chick

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for new friends! I'm 17 and a chick: I play a few different games. Mostly Halo, Destiny, and Forza. I also have a couple others. I'm quite social and I love to chat, especially game related conversations. If you play Destiny, add me....
  10. So this chick has 730 followers and only me as a friend.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    So this chick has 730 followers and only me as a friend.: I have no idea who she is. de152544-bd73-472c-b2d2-f826c646713a