Check your network connection We found your console but can't connect. Try from a different...

Discus and support Check your network connection We found your console but can't connect. Try from a different... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to decipher what this means. My console connects fine on my iPad, but not on my iPhone since September What can I do to troubleshoot... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Protosolo, Oct 23, 2022.

1. Protosolo
    Protosolo Guest

Check your network connection We found your console but can't connect. Try from a different...

I am trying to decipher what this means.

My console connects fine on my iPad, but not on my iPhone since September

What can I do to troubleshoot this?

Check your network connection We found your console but can't connect. Try from a different... [​IMG]

:)

Protosolo, Oct 23, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Check your network connection We found your console but can't connect. Try from a different Wi-Fi or cellular network

This can be a bit odd. But may i know if you tried to use a custom DNS address for both console and iPhone?

To do this in your console, follow these steps:
    go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings

Once you’re inside the Advanced Settings menu, go to DNS settings and select Manual from the list of available options.
    When you get to the next screen, enter 8.8.8.8 in the box associated with the Primary DNS and 8.8.4.4 in the Secondary DNS box.

Once the default DNS addresses have been changed, restart your console and see if the issue has been resolved at the next console startup.

If that doesn't work use 1.1.1.1 as primary and 1.0.0.1

In your iPhone:
    Go to settings > wifi > press the little i next to the wifi network > scroll down and under DNS > configure DNS > manual and then add DNS and test with both Google (8.8.8.8) and Cloud flare DNS (1.1.1.1)

**About mobile data, right now it seems that there is an issue with the remote play feature with mobile data. I'm not able to use mobile data for remote play
    And error always appears after the Xbox logo
    Please report this problem using the Xbox mobile app (go to your profile section > select the cog icon > scroll down to the bottom and select give feedback)
  3. Protosolo Win User

Check your network connection We found your console but can't connect. Try from a different Wi-Fi or cellular network

There doesn’t seem to be an issue with with console. It runs fine remote from my iPad. But it doesn’t on the phone.

It doesn’t work on mobile data or wifi
  4. Protosolo Win User

Hi,

I have iOS 16 installed

On an iPhone 12 Pro

It works on the local network, but not outside of it.

I have tried resetting my network settings, put on a VPN.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Protosolo

is this error appearing when you try with both mobile data and wifi network?
    Or only when you use mobile network?
    Also, do you have iOS 16 installed in your iPhone?
    And, tell me briefly what did you tried so far to fix this problem

In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  6. jfreek16 Win User

How do I fix black screen with remote play on Windows 11 laptop

I just tried that. Still get error saying "We found your console, but can't connect. Try from a different Wi-Fi or cellular network."
Thema:

1. Check your network connection We found your console but can't connect. Try from a different... - Similar Threads - Check network connection

2. Cant connect. Check your network name and passwords and try again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect. Check your network name and passwords and try again.: So recently (as in the past 6 months) I’ve been having this issue with my gfs xbox x where after turning it on occasionally it won’t connect to the internet. It’ll pop up with a message saying...
  3. Failed to connect to server/check network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failed to connect to server/check network: anyone help? Ive flushed my network and cleared my console cache and this error still occurs. Is there any fix? f751b067-e723-4c70-b386-80f96587a4d4
  4. Unable to connect. Check your network name and password and try again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect. Check your network name and password and try again: I keep trying to connect and connect, but the Xbox says I have the wrong password, even though ite correct! Resetting the modem works, but only for a few days. And also when I did connect to it,...
  5. Unable to connect. Check your network name and password and try it again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect. Check your network name and password and try it again.: My wireless connection on Xbox One won't work. I already did a hard reset, but still not working. Can somebody help? f771dd19-9821-4743-9c3e-6ef5ab554ada
  6. Cant connect. Check your network name and password and try again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect. Check your network name and password and try again.: 100% sure the both is good hard restartt didnť work and i don't know why :( sorry for my english. please help :) 9e311ae5-abbe-46bd-8299-dccf41a4a8b7
  7. "cannot connect. Check your network name and password and try again" have tried ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "cannot connect. Check your network name and password and try again" have tried ...: Hi, My xbox one is refusing to connect with the wifi. This is the second time it has happened, the first time I managed to sort it out using the solution given in this thread:...
  8. Cannot connect. Check your network name and password and try again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect. Check your network name and password and try again.: Despite having played all morning with no issues, I am now unable to connect to my router. I have checked the password to ensure it is right and still no luck. Reseting the router is not an option...
  9. Can't Connect. Check your network name and password and try again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Connect. Check your network name and password and try again.: So, basically I have a dual band router and 2 connections. Let's say that they are called Wireless and Wireless-5G. Up until now I played on the 5G network. I recently went and pushed the wi-fi...
  10. Can't connect. Check your network name a s password and try again ERROR

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect. Check your network name a s password and try again ERROR: I'm having trouble connecting to xbox live now. I was using it earlier in the day and when I came back and turned my xbox on it now won't connect to the internet. I know the network name and...