Check your disc 0x80820003-0x44

Discus and support Check your disc 0x80820003-0x44 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have started to get this error code now when trying to install xbox one games on my xbox x. there are no dirt or damage on discs one of which is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Goggs25, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Goggs25
    Goggs25 Guest

I have started to get this error code now when trying to install xbox one games on my xbox x.

there are no dirt or damage on discs one of which is brand new.

I have tried to restart console.

I deleted my tag held power button down for 10 seconds wait until xbox x is off then turned it back on reinstalled my tag and tried again but still get this message.

So I tried installing the game on my xbox s and it worked straight away but for some reason games will no longer install on xbox x.

:)

Goggs25, Feb 20, 2021
  2. ryancottington Win User

Disc not reading on xbox one

Hi, this didn't work as it's still saying "check your disc" "your disc may be dirty or damaged. I've cleaned it and checked for damage but their seems to be none (0x80820003 - %2)
  3. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Check your disc error 0x80820003 - %2

Hello there @Roastylegg, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the link below:

Troubleshoot problems playing a disc | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. Dbnejwkfmief Win User

Multiple Xbox One Game Disc Problems

Every time I put a movie in, it immediately plays perfectly. But the multiple games I try to open, I get an error every time.

PvZ Battle for Neighborville: I put it in, after a few seconds, it opens up. But 0.5-2 seconds afterward, it says "Insert the disc." It's a new disc, too, with no scratches or anything! I uninstall, and it
    brings up a "Check your disc" (0x800820003 0x46) error.

South Park The Fractured but Whole: I put it in, nothing happens. I go ahead and open the game, it sends me to the Microsoft Store giving me a 1 hour Trial. I uninstall and try again, it brings up the "Check
    your disc" (0x80820003 - 0x46) error.

Minecraft: "Sorry this game isn't compatible." pops up 30 seconds later before anything happens. I put it in again and as I was typing this, it also brought up the "Check your disc" (0x80820003 - 0x46) error.

And like I said, I've already cleaned & checked for scratches and they're all physically good! Would this mean I need a new Disc drive? I just replaced it about a week ago, and the PvZ game worked once after that about a day ago!
  5. BKTechie Win User

Anyone still getting the 0x80820003 error?

Hi Team.

I have the exact same issue and error code. BluRay discs work without any issue. I only receive the error message with Xbox One titles.

0x80820003 0x35

Please advise.
  6. HRJ86 Win User

Battlefield 3 single player disc

I am also dealing with the same dilemma as the single player disc for Battlefield 3 will not install on my Xbox One. I had to speak to a customer representative from Microsoft to figure out the issue and we went through the basic troubleshooting, but that
    did not resolve the issue as to why it will not install. It only promps with the following: this game isn't playable here for a list of Xbox 360 games playable on Xbox One, go to xbox.com/BackCompat. (0x8082000c).

The multiplayer disc will not read on the Xbox One at all as I've come to notice. That eventually gives you a message saying: Check your disk your disc might be dirty or damaged. Try cleaning it, or choose a different disk. (0x80820003 - 0x75).
Thema:

1. Check your disc 0x80820003-0x44 - Similar Threads - Check disc 0x80820003

2. I keep getting a “Disc read error [8.7]: ‘ww_mp_jup_bigmap.ff’ - Check log for more...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting a “Disc read error [8.7]: ‘ww_mp_jup_bigmap.ff’ - Check log for more...: This error occurs every time I try to play the Zombies game mode on MW3 (2023). This is the only game and game mode this occurs on. I have an Xbox Series S which doesn’t have a disc drive so this...
  3. My disc keeps on saying “we need to read the license. If the disc is already in, check to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My disc keeps on saying “we need to read the license. If the disc is already in, check to...: I kept on trying and it’s still not working I have tried everything 59964626-ce61-4be2-a91a-45f6642cc1a2
  4. Check your disc error 0x80820003 - %2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Check your disc error 0x80820003 - %2: This problem has been happening for a few years on the same xbox I’ve taken it to get fixed still hasn’t solved the problem it’s not my disc drive failing I know this because when I try to play...
  5. Xbox One Cyberpunk 2077 "Check your disc. Your disc might be dirty or damaged. Try cleaning...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Cyberpunk 2077 "Check your disc. Your disc might be dirty or damaged. Try cleaning...: I got Cyberpunk 2077 yesterday and I tried to start downloading it on my xbox one in my bedroom (first gen, not even S). When ever I input the disk I get an error message saying "Check your disc....
  6. Xbox Series X: Turn off disc drive check upon boot

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X: Turn off disc drive check upon boot: Hello, over here: Turn off disc drive check upon startup? : XboxSeriesX (reddit.com) we discovered that the Xbox Series X does a noisy disc drive check upon boot after you inserted a disc drive...
  7. "check you disc" (error 0x87e00064)

in XBoX on Consoles
    "check you disc" (error 0x87e00064): Hi, i bought the game gears of war 4.. and when i put this in the xbox in the first time to install the game.. The xbox "told" me that the disc is not good error 0x87e00064. And the disc is...
  8. Check your disc message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Check your disc message: i insert a perfectly clean disc, and it tells me it is dirty or damaged. This happens with every game i have. It does not make the nasty loud clicking I've seen in the videos. Instead it whirs....
  9. SUGGESTION: Random disc check for installed games

in XBoX on Consoles
    SUGGESTION: Random disc check for installed games: I'm not sure where to post this but anyways: Since the Xbox One installs games onto the HDD, instead of having it ask for the disc every time you go to play it, it should ask randomly instead. So...
  10. Check your disc error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Check your disc error: Hi, I hve a problem with Witcher 3 disc. I have received error: "Check your disc. Your disc might be dirty or damaged. Error code: 0x80820003 - 0x45. I have only one disc with game but other...