"check you disc" (error 0x87e00064)

Discus and support "check you disc" (error 0x87e00064) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, i bought the game gears of war 4.. and when i put this in the xbox in the first time to install the game.. The xbox "told" me that the disc is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Guyman0, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Guyman0
    Guyman0 Guest

Hi, i bought the game gears of war 4.. and when i put this in the xbox in the first time to install the game..

The xbox "told" me that the disc is not good error 0x87e00064.

And the disc is really new without any scratches .

:)

Guyman0, Nov 10, 2017
  2. ELNORIEGA420
    ELNORIEGA420 Guest
    need help.please

i bought batman arkham knight in disc,and the instalation stops at 30%. it says,installation stopped. and a code error 0x87e00064. please help.

ELNORIEGA420, Nov 10, 2017
  3. MikeyK
    MikeyK Guest
    Check disc error

Mines done this loads tonight now. A hard reboot does fix it but it re-occurs again. What also happens is when you eject the disc, the disc slides out as normal then re enters the discs back into the drive. I then press to eject, then when i put a new disc in it tells me to check the disc. So annoying.

MikeyK, Nov 10, 2017
  4. MrXX ol Win User

playing game disc offline

I tried installing it but it kept saying my disc is dirty or damage but it isn't and giving me error 0x87e00064
  5. SparklierTiara6 Win User

0x87e00064 on brand new game installation

i've got the same problem with NBA2K15

4% and stopped...

reports error 0x87e00064

the disc is clear and good

that's strange

have You got the same problems?

maybe it depends from the region? Poland?

other games works propertly

any suggestions?
  6. RainingRoses Win User

Forza 7 stops installing

7. Internet Expert Win User

0x87e00064 ....

Error 0x87e00064 seems to be associated with disc-read errors, or the game is having trouble getting installed.

I assume this is your problem, yet I don't know what you've tried already (other than factory reset) or what sites you've visited to solve this issue.

Some resources/suggestions:

- Support Article: Error Installing Xbox One Game

- Support Article: Troubleshoot Xbox One Disc Errors

- Are you able to successfully install different disc-based games?

- - - - If yes, consider exchanging the problem disc with a new one.

- - - - If no, consider
    scheduling a repair
    for your console (last resort option).
  8. xlBaDnEwSlx Win User

NBA 2k14

Mine installs to 50% then says error code 0x87e00064. It says the game might be damaged or broken, but this is my 2nd copy brand new
Thema:

1. "check you disc" (error 0x87e00064) - Similar Threads - check disc error

2. I keep getting a “Disc read error [8.7]: ‘ww_mp_jup_bigmap.ff’ - Check log for more...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting a “Disc read error [8.7]: ‘ww_mp_jup_bigmap.ff’ - Check log for more...: This error occurs every time I try to play the Zombies game mode on MW3 (2023). This is the only game and game mode this occurs on. I have an Xbox Series S which doesn’t have a disc drive so this...
  3. My disc keeps on saying “we need to read the license. If the disc is already in, check to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My disc keeps on saying “we need to read the license. If the disc is already in, check to...: I kept on trying and it’s still not working I have tried everything 59964626-ce61-4be2-a91a-45f6642cc1a2
  4. Check your disc error 0x80820003 - %2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Check your disc error 0x80820003 - %2: This problem has been happening for a few years on the same xbox I’ve taken it to get fixed still hasn’t solved the problem it’s not my disc drive failing I know this because when I try to play...
  5. Check your disc 0x80820003-0x44

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Check your disc 0x80820003-0x44: I have started to get this error code now when trying to install xbox one games on my xbox x. there are no dirt or damage on discs one of which is brand new. I have tried to restart console. I...
  6. Xbox One Cyberpunk 2077 "Check your disc. Your disc might be dirty or damaged. Try cleaning...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Cyberpunk 2077 "Check your disc. Your disc might be dirty or damaged. Try cleaning...: I got Cyberpunk 2077 yesterday and I tried to start downloading it on my xbox one in my bedroom (first gen, not even S). When ever I input the disk I get an error message saying "Check your disc....
  7. Xbox Series X: Turn off disc drive check upon boot

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X: Turn off disc drive check upon boot: Hello, over here: Turn off disc drive check upon startup? : XboxSeriesX (reddit.com) we discovered that the Xbox Series X does a noisy disc drive check upon boot after you inserted a disc drive...
  8. Check your disc message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Check your disc message: i insert a perfectly clean disc, and it tells me it is dirty or damaged. This happens with every game i have. It does not make the nasty loud clicking I've seen in the videos. Instead it whirs....
  9. SUGGESTION: Random disc check for installed games

in XBoX on Consoles
    SUGGESTION: Random disc check for installed games: I'm not sure where to post this but anyways: Since the Xbox One installs games onto the HDD, instead of having it ask for the disc every time you go to play it, it should ask randomly instead. So...
  10. Check your disc error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Check your disc error: Hi, I hve a problem with Witcher 3 disc. I have received error: "Check your disc. Your disc might be dirty or damaged. Error code: 0x80820003 - 0x45. I have only one disc with game but other...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one disc error 0x87e00064