Check the Windows Store for more info about Mortal Kombat™ 11

Discus and support Check the Windows Store for more info about Mortal Kombat™ 11 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; the message occurs "cannot open the app Check the Windows Store for more info about Mortal Kombat™ 11". every time i launch the game, I need a solution... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hanandika, May 14, 2023.

1. hanandika
    hanandika Guest

the message occurs "cannot open the app Check the Windows Store for more info about Mortal Kombat™ 11". every time i launch the game, I need a solution reinstall, reset and repair won't help

:)

hanandika, May 14, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Thank you for your response.

In order to fix this, you will need to perform some basic troubleshooting steps. Kindly make sure your Windows, Device Drivers, Mortal Kombat 11, and Xbox gaming services are all up to date, here's how:

For Windows:

Press the Start button on the taskbar, type settings, and then select Settings.

On Windows 10, select Update & Security. On Windows 11, select Windows Update.

On the Windows Update page, select Check for Updates to see if any updates are available for your device.

Once the updates have been downloaded, select Install Now to start the installation.

Following installation, we recommend that you restart your device so that the latest updates can take effect.

For Device Drivers:

For the best game performance, make sure your system’s video card drivers (or display adapter drivers) are up to date. Drivers are available on the support website for your computer manufacturer, or if your computer system is custom built, on the video card manufacturer’s support website. Updating video card drivers can resolve game crashes, improve frame rates, and improve overall game performance.

For Mortal Kombat 11:

Open the Xbox app for Windows.

In My Library, select the game title.

Select the More options (…) button and choose Manage.

Select Files and then Check for updates.

For Gaming services:

Press the Start button on the taskbar, type store, and open the Microsoft Store app.

Select Library.

Under Updates & Downloads, check if there are any updates available for the Xbox app or Gaming Services app. If an update is available, select Update.

Once done, try to relaunch the game to see if it works.

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/games-apps/...
  3. hanandika Win User

yes i purchased it from Microsoft store 1 year ago, everything looked fine until this error occurs and it's only happening in mortal kombat 11
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

If I may ask, is your game Mortal Kombat 11, digitally purchased from the Microsoft Store or a free game from the Xbox game pass library?

Also, does the error occurs specifically for Mortal Kombat 11 upon launching, or does the error occurs to other Windows PC Xbox games as well?
  5. Kelemvor79 Win User

I preordered mortal kombat 11 Premium edition xbox one

What is the Mortal Kombat 11 beta?
    The Mortal Kombat 11 beta will allow players who pre-order to access an early sample of Mortal Kombat 11 before the game launches. The beta for Mortal Kombat 11 will only be available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 4 Pro,
    Xbox One and Xbox One X.

For more details about the beta, please keep an eye on mortalkombat.com or follow @mortalkombat or @netherrealm for
    more information on Twitter.

How do I get access to the Mortal Kombat 11 beta?
    Please make sure your retailer is offering the beta before you pre-order the game. If you pre-order a physical copy of Mortal Kombat 11, you will receive a code to gain access to the beta before it begins. The code you receive
    will be for the same platform that you pre-ordered the game for. Please note, you will be able to redeem your beta code before the beta officially begins, but this will not allow you to download the Mortal Kombat 11 beta until it’s available in March 2019.

If you pre-order a digital copy of Mortal Kombat 11, you will automatically gain access to download the Mortal Kombat 11 beta when the beta is live.

Can I pre-order at any retailer and get access to the Mortal Kombat 11 beta?
    No. If you want to ensure access to the beta, check with your retailer before you pre-order.

https://mortalkombatgamessupport.wbgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360013188374-Mortal-Kombat-11-Beta-Pre-order-FAQ
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

Where is MY MK 11 BETA CODE?

How do I get access to the Mortal Kombat 11 beta?

Please make sure your retailer is offering the beta before you pre-order the game. If you pre-order a physical copy of Mortal Kombat 11, you will receive a code to gain access to the beta before it begins. The code you receive will be for the same platform
    that you pre-ordered the game for. Please note, you will be able to redeem your beta code before the beta officially begins, but this will not allow you to download the Mortal Kombat 11 beta until it’s available in March 2019.

If you pre-order a digital copy of Mortal Kombat 11, you will automatically gain access to download the Mortal Kombat 11 beta when the beta is live.

Once the beta is live if your account has beta access you can search for "Mortal Kombat 11" in the PlayStation or Xbox Store on your console and download the "Mortal Kombat 11 Beta" result from your search in order to begin
    playing.

Can I pre-order at any retailer and get access to the Mortal Kombat 11 beta?

No. If you want to ensure access to the beta, check with your retailer before you pre-order.

What if I didn’t get a code from my retailer?

Please check with your retailer to determine how your beta code will be delivered to you. If you have any questions or concerns about Mortal Kombat 11 beta codes, please also feel free to contact WB Games Customer Support using the “Ask for Help” link above.
Thema:

1. Check the Windows Store for more info about Mortal Kombat™ 11 - Similar Threads - Check Windows Store

2. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  3. https://guns.lol/MYPUNCHESk Check it out

in XboX Insiders
    https://guns.lol/MYPUNCHESk Check it out: All my socials.. submitted by /u/DelayFirm5153 [link] [comments]
  4. Hi xbox staff, Check this out before it's too late

in XboX Insiders
    Hi xbox staff, Check this out before it's too late: Look at this, and give me answer. When you get into handheld consoles, you have a lot of resources now, while SONY will put some of its games on PC. You just change it to Xbox and use Xbox Game...
  5. Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....: I’ve tried resetting my Xbox and hard turning it on and off. dfdb2707-7708-4ab8-9eff-c2cdcd990d69
  6. How do I check my NAT type in Windows 10?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I check my NAT type in Windows 10?: I can't see the option to check my Xbox services and NAT type there, can someone help me how do I check it without using Xbox Console Companion (because it doesn't work anymore)? [img]...
  7. Windows Mixed Reality not recognizing my USB-C V3.1 ports during system check | HP Reverb G2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows Mixed Reality not recognizing my USB-C V3.1 ports during system check | HP Reverb G2: I'm having an issue with WMR saying my PC doesn't have USB 3.0+ ports being used to support the headset. I plugging my device dongle into both a V3.1 and 3.2 USB-C port and WMR won't go past the...
  8. MSFS 2020 Game, Now It`s Stuck on "checking for updates" windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 Game, Now It`s Stuck on "checking for updates" windows 10: Windows 10 PC Hello My MSFS 2020 Game is not launching and up to now I have had 3 error alerts 01-Error code:(0x8007042b) 02-Error code:(0xc0000005) 03-Error code:(0x800705b4 So I...
  9. How do I know if the Windows 11 Xbox app is checking games for updates?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I know if the Windows 11 Xbox app is checking games for updates?: So, I'm trying to update Celeste to v1.4 on my Windows 11 PC through the Xbox app. So far, I've checked the game for updates through the Xbox app, and it won't give me any confirmation that it...
  10. FF13, requires you to check for games license twice, after click the second sign in window...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FF13, requires you to check for games license twice, after click the second sign in window...: [img] [img] These are the windows. The game will sycn indefinitely. bde6f368-f1d2-4b7f-96fb-19a92aec42e4