"Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card."

Discus and support "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I’m trying to add a payment method and I’m pretty sure I put in the right information, however this keeps popping up "Check the info you entered. It... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ututoa M Ino Jr, Jun 8, 2023.

1. "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card."

So I’m trying to add a payment method and I’m pretty sure I put in the right information, however this keeps popping up "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card."

Help?

:)

Ututoa M Ino Jr, Jun 8, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Since Latvia is not supported by Live, your account region is most likely set for a different region. Since the credit card wouldn't match that region, that could be a possible reason.
  3. rudipops1 Win User

Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card

Try to add the card through account.microsoft.com under payment & billing or vise versa if you're using the website, use the console. If you're still getting the error, please contact your financial institution to ask if your card has online purchases
    restrictions. If so, remove them and re-add the card after doing a power cycle (restarting it from the settings under power & start up) with the console.
  4. Crescen1 Win User

Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.

Yes Sir, I have been trying every possible method for the past 2 weeks, including the browser on PC, the browser on Phone, Xbox app on PC, and Windows Store.

And That is the issue I am facing, I cannot add my cards as payment methods, including the card I've used to make purchases before.
  5. Danny Saint Lord Win User

Make sure that your card is activated. That was the reason I got that the mesage.
  6. duongthi Win User

i also got the same error, someone tell me how to solve,
Thema:

1. "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." - Similar Threads - Check info entered

2. Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.

in XBoX on Windows
    Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.: I am trying to add a card as a new payment method on my Microsoft account, but it doesn’t work. It marks the name in red and displays ”Check the info you entered. It doesn’t match the info for...
  3. every time i try to enter my card it tells me check the info you entered it doesn't match...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    every time i try to enter my card it tells me check the info you entered it doesn't match...: i was trying to buy some vbucks on a new account for a friend and when i tried putting in my card it told me "check the info you entered it doesn't match the info for this card" even though...
  4. Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.: I recently removed my card as a Payment option because when I attempt to buy something, like the Xbox Game Pass, it said I had insufficient funds. (I assure you I had more than enough to pay for...
  5. When I tried buying Minecraft and filled the info of my debit card it says "Check the info...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I tried buying Minecraft and filled the info of my debit card it says "Check the info...: Before this issue I was trying to do it with my PayPal but my country apparently only supports Credit or Debit cards for some reason. So my idea was to transfer money to the debit card and buy...
  6. Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card is what I receive when I attempted to save my new credit card when I contacted support I receive little to no help and no...
  7. Adding Payment Issue: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding Payment Issue: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.: I have tried for a few hours to add a new payment method to me Microsoft account but I keep getting the error message "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." I know...
  8. can't add debit card for payment method, it says "Check the info you entered. It doesn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't add debit card for payment method, it says "Check the info you entered. It doesn't...: I checked everything and it matched the info for the card, I even entered another card, and still had the same issue. I tried the suggested solution from these (nothing works) Error: Check...
  9. Check the Windows Store for more info about Mortal Kombat™ 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Check the Windows Store for more info about Mortal Kombat™ 11: the message occurs "cannot open the app Check the Windows Store for more info about Mortal Kombat™ 11". every time i launch the game, I need a solution reinstall, reset and repair won't help...
  10. Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.: i dont know somehow i already update my profile and still cannot update my payment method 62b95e6d-8d54-43da-9371-d2209408e498