Check back in a little bit.

Discus and support Check back in a little bit. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This morning, I tried to download a game but everytime I try to access my owned games tab but it keeps saying "Check back in a little bit, we're having... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Doughnuts1995, Aug 19, 2022.

1. Check back in a little bit.

This morning, I tried to download a game but everytime I try to access my owned games tab but it keeps saying "Check back in a little bit, we're having trouble getting your stuff right now." I've tried to factory reset the xbox but that didn't work but I can search for the games on the xbox store and I can install it that way. Is there a way to fix it or have I got to wait for xbox to fix it?

:)

Doughnuts1995, Aug 19, 2022
  2. Aiden Johnson Win User

Check back in a little bit

I did the steps and sadly it didn't work, but still thank you for trying. Hope you have a good day!
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

"Check back in a little bit"

Hi PaulGallagher87! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

This DLC has an edition for PC and a different one for Xbox ,you can't use the PC edition on the console, to play that content in the console you need to purchase the Xbox edition

[​IMG]
  4. Francia J. Win User

Thank you for your kind understanding, Aiden!
  5. Aiden Johnson Win User

Nope, that one doesn't work either. It really isn't that big of a deal, it's mainly just cosmetics. I just posted this to see if there was a fix.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much for the update and I apologize for the trouble. As the last resort, we may need to perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

" 1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."
Thema:

Check back in a little bit.

1. Check back in a little bit. - Similar Threads - Check little bit

2. "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now": Whenever I try and install a digital game I bought, it just says check back in a little bit ad73de0b-b786-4b6c-acaf-7a5a32330059
  3. "Check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now": so i bought gta online a while ago on my xbox series s and at the time it was working but i deleted it for like space and i wanted to download it again but it just shows me this can anyone help me...
  4. It keeps saying check back in a little bit ever time I manage a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It keeps saying check back in a little bit ever time I manage a game: When I try to reinstall Call Of Duty Warzone it keeps saying check back in a bit and never changes I’ve tried it a hundred times and never changes 33c08790-07a4-4274-ad52-7537f737807b
  5. Check back in a little bit were having trouble getting your stuff right now.

in XboX Insiders
    Check back in a little bit were having trouble getting your stuff right now.: I bought the gta criminal enterprise pack but i havent received any rewards and when i try and check on microsoft store it just says check back in a little bit were having trouble getting your...
  6. how to fix "check back in a little bit were having trouble getting your stuff right now.

in XBoX on Windows
    how to fix "check back in a little bit were having trouble getting your stuff right now.: it says that every single time I try to download gta v and I've tried forgetting and setting up my net work again I've restarted my xbox I've unplugged it from the power supply and re plugged it...
  7. Why does it say check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now: Why does it say check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now Under manage 90a66804-4e5e-48cf-a77e-8f470cf4f761
  8. "Check back in a little bit" issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Check back in a little bit" issue: I recently started playing my xbox again and decided to play nba 2k22. When I clicked into the game it said "Do you own this game or app?". Then I realised it wasn't installed and I purchased the...
  9. “Check back in a little bit” issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Check back in a little bit” issue: I just bought Red Dead Redemption 2 yesterday from the Microsoft store but the game is not on my library at all. In the store it says I own it but doesn’t let me access it. I’ve tried everything....
  10. “Check back in a little bit we’re having trouble getting your stuff right now”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Check back in a little bit we’re having trouble getting your stuff right now”: I just bought a game On my Xbox and it was $29.99 and I’ve reset my Xbox, I’ve unplugged it, I’ve powered it off then on, I’ve put it on a hotspot incase it was the internet. Its been an entire...