Check back in a little bit were having trouble getting your stuff right now

Discus and support Check back in a little bit were having trouble getting your stuff right now in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Was able to play all the early access stuff for MWII but now it says check back in a little bit we’re having trouble getting your stuff. How does this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FIuffy Alpaka, Oct 31, 2022.

1. Check back in a little bit were having trouble getting your stuff right now

Was able to play all the early access stuff for MWII but now it says check back in a little bit we’re having trouble getting your stuff. How does this happen after I have already played the game and now it’s just gone?

:)

FIuffy Alpaka, Oct 31, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

First, please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and check what is the status of the game. Let me know if it’s “declined, completed, or canceled”.
  3. Patrick Corrigan1 Win User

Won’t update or download game I pre-ordered! What’s the next step?

Says check back in a little bit.

We’re having trouble getting your stuff right now
  4. Jonathan Dickison Win User

I bought a game on Xbox one in the Microsoft store but it says that it is having trouble downloading or finding it and to check back later? Help please?

So this should work when it says….check back in a little bit ….we’re having trouble getting your stuff right now?
  5. Francia J. Win User

how to fix "check back in a little bit were having trouble getting your stuff right now.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​
    ​​​
    "1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​
    2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​"

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

"Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.
    Select Reset console.
    Reset and keep my games & apps."
  6. UoK NaStYxQBxFx Win User

bought vanguard cross gen digital and its not going into my library to download

Yea still having the same issue

(( 📡 ))

Check back in a little bit

We’re having trouble getting your stuff right now

👎🏽
Thema:

1. Check back in a little bit were having trouble getting your stuff right now - Similar Threads - Check little bit

2. "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now": Whenever I try and install a digital game I bought, it just says check back in a little bit ad73de0b-b786-4b6c-acaf-7a5a32330059
  3. "Check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now": so i bought gta online a while ago on my xbox series s and at the time it was working but i deleted it for like space and i wanted to download it again but it just shows me this can anyone help me...
  4. It keeps saying check back in a little bit ever time I manage a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It keeps saying check back in a little bit ever time I manage a game: When I try to reinstall Call Of Duty Warzone it keeps saying check back in a bit and never changes I’ve tried it a hundred times and never changes 33c08790-07a4-4274-ad52-7537f737807b
  5. Check back in a little bit were having trouble getting your stuff right now.

in XboX Insiders
    Check back in a little bit were having trouble getting your stuff right now.: I bought the gta criminal enterprise pack but i havent received any rewards and when i try and check on microsoft store it just says check back in a little bit were having trouble getting your...
  6. how to fix "check back in a little bit were having trouble getting your stuff right now.

in XBoX on Windows
    how to fix "check back in a little bit were having trouble getting your stuff right now.: it says that every single time I try to download gta v and I've tried forgetting and setting up my net work again I've restarted my xbox I've unplugged it from the power supply and re plugged it...
  7. Why does it say check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now: Why does it say check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now Under manage 90a66804-4e5e-48cf-a77e-8f470cf4f761
  8. "Check back in a little bit" issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Check back in a little bit" issue: I recently started playing my xbox again and decided to play nba 2k22. When I clicked into the game it said "Do you own this game or app?". Then I realised it wasn't installed and I purchased the...
  9. “Check back in a little bit” issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Check back in a little bit” issue: I just bought Red Dead Redemption 2 yesterday from the Microsoft store but the game is not on my library at all. In the store it says I own it but doesn’t let me access it. I’ve tried everything....
  10. “Check back in a little bit we’re having trouble getting your stuff right now”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Check back in a little bit we’re having trouble getting your stuff right now”: I just bought a game On my Xbox and it was $29.99 and I’ve reset my Xbox, I’ve unplugged it, I’ve powered it off then on, I’ve put it on a hotspot incase it was the internet. Its been an entire...