Cheating [Mod Removed - Profanity] CronusMax Plus

Discus and support Cheating [Mod Removed - Profanity] CronusMax Plus in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [Mod Removed - Link] Do something about this [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]. You guys are allowing third party CHEATS. And you wont even make the devs... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Squanch Moose, May 28, 2019.

1. Cheating [Mod Removed - Profanity] CronusMax Plus

[Mod Removed - Link]

Do something about this [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]. You guys are allowing third party CHEATS. And you wont even make the devs put in keyboard and mouse...

:)

Squanch Moose, May 28, 2019
  2. InsanKilla clan Win User

Report and if it's a gaming problem report it to the dev website as well
  3. Paul1708 Win User

You need too think of it from the otherside. Microsoft cant make anyone do anything they dont want too for there game that microsoft has no say in. The only thing they have control over is the console and the service and the games that they make ie 1st
    party games.

Do you really thing that microsoft should make some kind of rule that all games must have K&M support too be on the xbox console that is insane. Microsoft are a company about choice they leave it down too the game dev too do what they want with the game
    they wanna make. Forcing things isnt away too do bussines
  4. Motphi Win User

you should report it and if possible try to make a screenshot of the time when the cheat is used and much better would be able to record a clip of the moment you notice the use of the cheat.
  5. Aleks Shepard Win User

If you suspect a player is using cheats I recommend using the report tab.
  6. YOU LOST2ACHICK Win User

I get your frustration, did you block and report them?
Thema:

1. Cheating [Mod Removed - Profanity] CronusMax Plus - Similar Threads - Cheating Mod Removed

2. [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people

in XBoX on Consoles
    [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people: [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people ea0a06d0-3ab1-4ba8-a976-9ff1bd8985e7
  3. Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?: Why do Xbox players not have access to all the cool games I see people streaming? There are games for PC that look REALLY cool. And I’m sure we’ve all seen hell divers. If I didn’t have so much...
  4. Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?: Hey there, For the past few months I’ve had a miserable gaming experience. I’ve encountered countless cheaters and exploiters, poor sportsmanship, and harassment through multiple games. I’m...
  5. How do you report someone for cheating in a game when that option is not available in XBOX...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you report someone for cheating in a game when that option is not available in XBOX...: I constantly run in to cheaters playing Forza Horizon 5 especially playing in the Eliminator. I don't always have my games recording or take a screenshot and this happens often enough it's a waste...
  6. im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat

in XBoX on Windows
    im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat: im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat 0aca47c3-9948-4c5c-afeb-9f05ce9b10e8
  7. Cheating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cheating: Well after gaming for 22years im giving up gaming and discontinuing my Xbox account. It was fun on Xbox 360, but as soon as 2017 came along with the cheat devices that still plague Xbox today...
  8. Where do I upload this footage I took of 2 people cheating in GTA online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I upload this footage I took of 2 people cheating in GTA online: For the first time I managed to get footage of 2 cheaters in GTA online. They are using God mode and I was wondering where to send the footage to make sure they are punished or something. It's the...
  9. Sick of these 4 gamertags messing and cheating on mw2 get some people on there to catch...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Sick of these 4 gamertags messing and cheating on mw2 get some people on there to catch...: uWhy are there so many people on mw2 cheating there ddos people freezing there internet i pay good money for games and live and my kids are getting kicked offline hacked deranked by all kimds of...
  10. [Mod Removed] trying to cheat in NHL 17

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Mod Removed] trying to cheat in NHL 17: This guy is a top ten ranked player who was caught trying to loop the game in nhl 17. This is a glitch in the game where if you pull the goalie and get penalized then the game will disconnect,...