Cheating gamer themar1ne07

Discus and support Cheating gamer themar1ne07 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am playing cod black ops 1 and getting killed in the game is one thing, like all players do, but when you get shot or knifed by an enemy player I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ronaldkielmeyer, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Cheating gamer themar1ne07

I am playing cod black ops 1 and getting killed in the game is one thing, like all players do, but when you get shot or knifed by an enemy player I cannot see whether up close or far away is another thing. I did know there were hacks a player could use but
    I did not see it first hand until Friday the 8th of June on the firing range map got shot one place then knives in another place, decided to complete the match and look at the recent game footage where I was killed in game and low and behold an invisible player,
    with a 32 and 0, k to d ratio. So it happen today on two totally different maps invisible players can't see them but they can see you. How do we legally playing players keep these unfair advantage player for playing I want to know, I report them and the next
    day they are back highest prestige level and playing the same way cheating.

:)

Ronaldkielmeyer, Jun 11, 2018
  2. btrips
    btrips Guest
    [LMG] Recruiting Black Ops 3 and Star Wars: Battlefront

I would join but I'm super hardcore yet uncompetitive, hostile, dishonorable, I cheat all the time and I'm only looking or immature gaming communities for PS4 and Wii U.

btrips, Jun 11, 2018
  3. Banned

I got banned for cheating but i dont know how i was cheating or what game i was cheating on

Demonburns6331, Jun 11, 2018
  4. Cheating gamer themar1ne07

Unfortunately, the best option you have is to record the abuse or cheating, report that person, and, if possible, post it on Youtube with the "#XboxSupport" in the title and tags. Hopefully then you will get a xbox employee's attention.

A Salty Fluffy, Jun 11, 2018
  5. A Salty Fluffy Win User

Unfortunately, the best option you have is to record the abuse or cheating, report that person, and, if possible, post it on Youtube with the "#XboxSupport" in the title and tags. Hopefully then you will get a xbox employee's attention.
  6. BlastoJellyfish Win User

Cheating is Cheating

Cheating is cheating -- true. HOWEVER, Microsoft & Activision couldn't care less. You don't ban gamers, you lose customers. Remember, gaming is NO LONGER about the gamers, it's about the bottom line -- never forget that.
  7. Temhotabot Win User

is the modding gone yet?

It's ironic you complain about modding/cheating and then here you are participating in boosting lobbies (another form of cheating to many legit gamers)...
  8. BONEZ2020 Win User

Hackers-modders-glitchers

I play callof ghoast was in a teamdeathmatch and a gamer had all the perks in the game and was cheating and he has a cheat code to have them
  9. Quenxo Win User

FAO enforcement team - Racist behaviour

I have encountered this cheat a number of times since the original post (along with a number of well known cheats who never get banned). This player has been cheating every time i've seen them so there is no way the enforcement team investigate every complaint.

It seems there is one rule for cheats and one rule for everybody else. If a genuine gamer were to send a racist message to another gamer they would get a ban for sure but if you are cheat you can do what you like.

The fact that complaints for cheating have been routinely ignored for years has led to a culture that cheating is permitted.
Thema:

1. Cheating gamer themar1ne07 - Similar Threads - Cheating gamer themar1ne07

2. [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people

in XBoX on Consoles
    [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people: [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people ea0a06d0-3ab1-4ba8-a976-9ff1bd8985e7
  3. Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?: Why do Xbox players not have access to all the cool games I see people streaming? There are games for PC that look REALLY cool. And I’m sure we’ve all seen hell divers. If I didn’t have so much...
  4. Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?: Hey there, For the past few months I’ve had a miserable gaming experience. I’ve encountered countless cheaters and exploiters, poor sportsmanship, and harassment through multiple games. I’m...
  5. How do you report someone for cheating in a game when that option is not available in XBOX...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you report someone for cheating in a game when that option is not available in XBOX...: I constantly run in to cheaters playing Forza Horizon 5 especially playing in the Eliminator. I don't always have my games recording or take a screenshot and this happens often enough it's a waste...
  6. im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat

in XBoX on Windows
    im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat: im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat 0aca47c3-9948-4c5c-afeb-9f05ce9b10e8
  7. Cheating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cheating: Well after gaming for 22years im giving up gaming and discontinuing my Xbox account. It was fun on Xbox 360, but as soon as 2017 came along with the cheat devices that still plague Xbox today...
  8. Where do I upload this footage I took of 2 people cheating in GTA online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I upload this footage I took of 2 people cheating in GTA online: For the first time I managed to get footage of 2 cheaters in GTA online. They are using God mode and I was wondering where to send the footage to make sure they are punished or something. It's the...
  9. Sick of these 4 gamertags messing and cheating on mw2 get some people on there to catch...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Sick of these 4 gamertags messing and cheating on mw2 get some people on there to catch...: uWhy are there so many people on mw2 cheating there ddos people freezing there internet i pay good money for games and live and my kids are getting kicked offline hacked deranked by all kimds of...
  10. Ways to spot a potentially fake trolling gamer tag cheat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ways to spot a potentially fake trolling gamer tag cheat: I am trolled and harassed and cheated on Xbox live mostly while playing multiplayer halo 5. Thousands of reported and blocked gamertags and recorded the behavior and cheats used to Xbox live but...