Cheating and glitching game

Discus and support Cheating and glitching game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i was playing rainbow sixx siege when two people were glitching and making there characters invisible names are [Mod Removed] i write a message to one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Om3GA XXII, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Om3GA XXII
    Om3GA XXII Guest

i was playing rainbow sixx siege when two people were glitching and making there characters invisible names are [Mod Removed] i write a message to one of them and i get suspended for a whole 24 hours xbox needs to fix this ridiculous enforcement policy and
    deal with these cheaters

:)

Om3GA XXII, Mar 21, 2018
  2. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest
    Glitching and cheating in game

Naming and shaming is not allowed on the forums. Please report and block these players from your Xbox if necessary.

Ishan8123, Mar 21, 2018
  3. Glitching and cheating in game

GOW3 PAWNERXX72 was found in game cheating glitching and harassing other players in game to the point the quit the game this should not go on

HellHoundRuler, Mar 21, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

If you haven't done so already, you would need to file complaints via the forum in order for the enforcement team to investigate them. Calling out other gamers on the forums is not allowed.

Smwutches, Mar 21, 2018
  5. Kmack11 Win User

Can't find Clay ANYWHERE!!!

[quote user="Isolated Zombie"]

Lol don't cry m8, it's called cheating the duplication glitch I don't cheat

[/quote]

Clay not generating properly is the game cheating, the duplication glitch on clay is just you getting even.
  6. Bam Bam Mickey Win User

Join the Official I hate Tactical Defending Group !

Join the "cheating whingers" group.

We don't like games that are not easy to glitch & cheat.
  7. Praetorian VIII Win User

Exploiting a Glitch - Can you get banned?

[quote user="V King Bill V"]

So whats the difference between a glitch and a cheat? when i say cheat im talking about a button/joypad cheat.

[/quote]

Cheats are put into the game by developers to make the game more fun.

Glitches are left in accidently because no developer has the time to find and correct bugs in millions of lines of coding.
  8. IAmProjectAlice Win User

Is modding fallout new vegas gonna get me banned?

Any modding, glitching or cheating of any sort on a game will result on being banned, as it breaks the terms of use and conditions set up by microsoft. So if you dont want to be banned, dont mod, glitch or cheat, as it is not worth it
  9. Smwutches Win User

If you haven't done so already, you would need to file complaints via the forum in order for the enforcement team to investigate them. Calling out other gamers on the forums is not allowed.
Thema:

1. Cheating and glitching game - Similar Threads - Cheating glitching game

2. [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people

in XBoX on Consoles
    [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people: [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people ea0a06d0-3ab1-4ba8-a976-9ff1bd8985e7
  3. Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?: Why do Xbox players not have access to all the cool games I see people streaming? There are games for PC that look REALLY cool. And I’m sure we’ve all seen hell divers. If I didn’t have so much...
  4. Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?: Hey there, For the past few months I’ve had a miserable gaming experience. I’ve encountered countless cheaters and exploiters, poor sportsmanship, and harassment through multiple games. I’m...
  5. How do you report someone for cheating in a game when that option is not available in XBOX...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you report someone for cheating in a game when that option is not available in XBOX...: I constantly run in to cheaters playing Forza Horizon 5 especially playing in the Eliminator. I don't always have my games recording or take a screenshot and this happens often enough it's a waste...
  6. im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat

in XBoX on Windows
    im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat: im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat 0aca47c3-9948-4c5c-afeb-9f05ce9b10e8
  7. Cheating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cheating: Well after gaming for 22years im giving up gaming and discontinuing my Xbox account. It was fun on Xbox 360, but as soon as 2017 came along with the cheat devices that still plague Xbox today...
  8. Where do I upload this footage I took of 2 people cheating in GTA online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I upload this footage I took of 2 people cheating in GTA online: For the first time I managed to get footage of 2 cheaters in GTA online. They are using God mode and I was wondering where to send the footage to make sure they are punished or something. It's the...
  9. Sick of these 4 gamertags messing and cheating on mw2 get some people on there to catch...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Sick of these 4 gamertags messing and cheating on mw2 get some people on there to catch...: uWhy are there so many people on mw2 cheating there ddos people freezing there internet i pay good money for games and live and my kids are getting kicked offline hacked deranked by all kimds of...
  10. Easy anti cheat causing system to lag/fps massive drop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Easy anti cheat causing system to lag/fps massive drop: [img] I’m having an issue with running games with easy anti cheat. when I load into the game (Fortnite/the finals) after about 5 minutes of being loaded in wether I’m in a match or just in the...