Cheaters/enforcement is worthless

Discus and support Cheaters/enforcement is worthless in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox enforcement is a joke every day I report someone for cheating and you don't do anything about it! You would rather waste your time violating my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xsighter1, Nov 29, 2019.

1. xsighter1
    xsighter1 Guest

Xbox enforcement is a joke every day I report someone for cheating and you don't do anything about it! You would rather waste your time violating my freedom of speech than make live a level playground for everyone! And there is no way to contact enforcement
    to show them proof of a known cheater! I am a 10 year customer who's about to smash their Xbox and boycott any Microsoft product! Get the cheaters out of gaming

:)

xsighter1, Nov 29, 2019
  2. L Dubs89 Win User

If you see someone cheating or using an exploit on any xbox game then please use the report function, block them, and then move on. Chances are you will never see them again, and the enforcement team does take action, but as stated above you won’t be
    notified when they do.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Freedom of speech refers to your freedom to speak out without fear or persecution by your government. Microsoft/Xbox is not a government institution. Therefore like any other company/corporation they can set their rules and enforce them.

As for cheating, you have options to report on the console, you should also report to the game developers too. As for doing nothing, enforcement do suspend/ban people who cheat. They will not let you know if they have taken action on your reports.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox Enforcement is Worthless

As an xbox gamer that respects the rules of the service you should know by now that if someone harasses you online, you can report that person and block him/her to avoid further abuse: https://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howto#sub-topic2-0

Every report gets investigated before an enforcement act is decided and that only if the reported account has breached the Code of Conduct: http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/Legal/CodeOfConduct

That being said Sony has basically the same rules when it comes to protect their gaming community from harassment or false reporting!
  5. Spartan 117 ABH Win User

Cheater status glitch

yeah dude its bull! i really want my gamerscore back! without it i feel worthless! they lie and say that there is no way to remove cheater but i know that they could easily do it if they wanted to!
  6. davemcfly85 Win User

Appeal!

support has NOTHING to do with enforcement action taken on an account so calling them or emailing them would be worthless.
Thema:

1. Cheaters/enforcement is worthless - Similar Threads - Cheaters enforcement worthless

2. Alright so... topic: Cheaters, Modders, Smurf Accounts, and Griefers on general.

in XBoX on Windows
    Alright so... topic: Cheaters, Modders, Smurf Accounts, and Griefers on general.: Hello, I'm curious in the sense if my reports even make it into the xbox system about alot of the cheaters I come across and how they can fight smurf or fake extra accounts to avoid bans. Game...
  3. Cheater's gamertag missing but I have video with gamertag. How do I report?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cheater's gamertag missing but I have video with gamertag. How do I report?: Player in MW3 scored 127 quick scope headshot kills. The next highest kill on either team was just 65. Kill cams were very telling - reticle pulled like a magnet to the center of the target's...
  4. I mainly played madden 24 but been noticing and reporting a lot of cheaters. Anyone else?

in XBoX on Windows
    I mainly played madden 24 but been noticing and reporting a lot of cheaters. Anyone else?: I mainly play madden 24 or ufc 5 online and I've been noticing a lot of cheaters. I report them but I still don't see a difference I still deal with a cheater every game or every other game....
  5. Why is no one doing anything about Forza Horizon cheaters ruining the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is no one doing anything about Forza Horizon cheaters ruining the game?: I am currently playing FH3 (I also own FH4, which is also starting to be targeted from what I hear, but want to complete part 3 first). In recent days, I noticed the same few people always...
  6. DMA cheater incoming, beware Xbox game studio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DMA cheater incoming, beware Xbox game studio: DMA cheat is a hardware cheat that already exist long years ago, pls update anti-cheat! TPM, DMA protection, memory protection and more about that, some security feature already exist in Windows...
  7. What is Microsoft doing about cheaters using alt accounts on console?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is Microsoft doing about cheaters using alt accounts on console?: I play a lot of multiplayer games mostly Dayz on pc and console. There has always been a problem with people creating several alt account’s to cheat in the game. Xbox allows 32 accounts on the...
  8. What should I do I tried reporting the cheater and I have game clip proof but y'all do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What should I do I tried reporting the cheater and I have game clip proof but y'all do...: Seriously like I reported 3 dudes and the whole lobby even reported them I have game clip proof but was denied for the email to send it to so they can review it but nope you guys normalize...
  9. Why are we still dealling with cheaters on console in 2023?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why are we still dealling with cheaters on console in 2023?: XBOX, PC, PS5, Steam user here: There is open source anti-cheat, and its free! So why are we still dealing with cheaters in 2023? I for one am compelled to not be purchasing any future new gen...
  10. Cheater off radar reports me after he doxxes us, kicks me and me friends off multiple...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cheater off radar reports me after he doxxes us, kicks me and me friends off multiple...: Microsoft punishes upset player who was doxxing me knocking me offline then I got banned for telling him to [mod removed]. This is not a children’s game m. Stop punishing the players and not the...