Chat&youtube

Discus and support Chat&youtube in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The YouTube app is Not working when i open the app I cant use the controls like my controller is broken bus in the home screen it works perfectly. And... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by supahhmonky, Jan 28, 2018.

  1. supahhmonky
    supahhmonky Guest

    Chat&youtube


    The YouTube app is Not working when i open the app I cant use the controls like my controller is broken bus in the home screen it works perfectly. And I can’t type ore use the chat keyboard.

    :)
     
    supahhmonky, Jan 28, 2018
    #1
  2. Bought 2 months for $2 and no XBOX LIVE

    I bought the 2 months for $2 and it wont let me play online or chat in a party, i can only access Youtube and from Youtube i can go into a party and chat but only while on Youtube. If i leave it then it leaves me from chat and says i need Xbox live to access
    it, but i already bought it. HELP
     
    Marceta Merks, Jan 28, 2018
    #2
  3. Caaluum
    Caaluum Guest
    x0c00d11cd (0x8000ffff) error

    Same problem for party chat and YouTube! Any help would be great. I have error code 0x8000FFFF for the party chat problem. Thanks.
     
    Caaluum, Jan 28, 2018
    #3
  4. Caaluum Win User

    x0c00d11cd (0x8000ffff) error

    Same problem for party chat and YouTube! Any help would be great. I have error code 0x8000FFFF for the party chat problem. Thanks.
  5. T0PP HATT Win User

    What do you use as a mic in game?

    I spliced the MS chat cable that came with the XboxOne with my Turtle Beach chat cable and not only does the chat work, but the same cable also makes the chat work for my Asto A40's. No need to wait to buy an adapter. There's a vid of it on youtube...
  6. smileskybird Win User

    Recording Gameplay for YouTube

    A lot more people including Stampy, lewisblogsgaming, etc on YouTube, use a PVR. Hauppauge (Hauppauge HD PVR2) and Elgato are the biggest brands. Sure it will set you back by about $200. But it's great. My Hauppauge HD PVR2, records PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One,
    PS4 Pro gameplay, and what's better, it records game chat and party chat voices too. And there's no 5 or 30 minute time restrictions which Xbox One's DVR thingy has, it doesn't even record game music and voice chatter (party/game chat) either! Don't be cheap.
    Get a Hauppauge or an Elgato. I'm also a Youtuber and got several of my friends involved in my YouTube videos too! Yes it's a hobby. Lots of people like sharing to YouTube since it's the biggest video blogging thingy what-have-you provider. Twitch? yeah, I
    don't use it, a lot of people don't use it out of the what 8 billion people on our planet. YouTube rocks.
  7. Strawwbury Win User

    Need an Xbox one clan and friends? Please read!

    We are starting a minecraft and destiny series on youtube! We will be playing survival on minecraft, and strikes on destiny. You need to have a skype account for chat.
  8. thinkDru Win User

    In-Game chat while using Xbox Companion App & Discord

    I may have answered my own question. For those that are looking for a solution, you can check out this YouTube video below - This should work with both in-game chat and party chat (from the xbox companion app). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDr66I2W3mg
Thema:

Chat&youtube

Loading...
  1. Chat&youtube - Similar Threads - Chat&youtube

  2. Feedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances

    in XboX Insiders
    Feedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances: Currently, the way recording party audio is set up kind of annoys me and my friends, so I'd like to throw some feedback out here in the hopes that others agree. When someone in the party is...
  3. 27M looking for people to play / chat with on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    27M looking for people to play / chat with on xbox: See if anyone bites or not submitted by /u/eyenoahway1 [link] [comments]
  4. Swapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...

    in XboX Insiders
    Swapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...: Game chat and party/discord chat is broken. I cannot swap to gamechat while in a discord. It disconnects me completely after freezing for like 2 seconds. I cannot go live while my razer headset is...
  5. Can’t hear anyone talking in game chat

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t hear anyone talking in game chat: Okay so I basically only play one game & that’s Rainbow Six Siege, I got a new Xbox since my old ones motherboard messed up, before I was able to hear my teammates in the game talking & everything...
  6. (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...

    in XboX Insiders
    (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...: When I was playing my party suddenly cut out I do have 5Gz internet so I know it was not on my end and I know it wouldn't be on another person's end either I had delt with this issue before so...
  7. PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...

    in XboX Insiders
    PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...: As the title says. When I am invited to a party, it will take about 2 or more minutes for it to actually load the party window, then another minute to show anyone's names in the party. When I...
  8. Noticed Xbox Partes default to game chat occasionally

    in XboX Insiders
    Noticed Xbox Partes default to game chat occasionally: Noticed that occasionally xbox parties default to game chat submitted by /u/ClearlyMoods [link] [comments]
  9. Party Chat Gets Stuck After a Network Disconnect and Reconnect

    in XboX Insiders
    Party Chat Gets Stuck After a Network Disconnect and Reconnect: I was in a party alone when my network decided to disconnect for a moment. Once reconnecting to the Xbox Network, the party said it had an error. When I went to clear it to make a new party, my...
  10. Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs

    in XboX Insiders
    Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs: Xbox TV app still has no mic support after 3 years. Here's why Microsoft should fix it. The Xbox app launched on Samsung TVs in July 2022. It's now April 2026. In nearly four years, Microsoft...