"Chat With Microsoft" - impossible to start

Discus and support "Chat With Microsoft" - impossible to start in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, This is driving me insane. I have another issue, that I want to use the "Chat with Microsoft" facility but, I cant start because it requires my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UlteriorHurdle0, Dec 29, 2015.

1. "Chat With Microsoft" - impossible to start

Hi,

This is driving me insane. I have another issue, that I want to use the "Chat with Microsoft" facility but, I cant start because it requires my first and second name but these boxes are grayed out so that I cant enter my first and last name!

:)

UlteriorHurdle0, Dec 29, 2015
  2. dalterio
    dalterio Guest
    Cannot start a Support Chat Session

I have been trying to start a Support Chat session to resolve an issue with my gametag. However, it seems to be impossible to start the chat since not all the fields can be filled in but they are all required.

After signing in with my Microsoft Account the email address is filled in but the first and last name fields are not. These fields are set the read only making it impossible to enter values and therefore successfully start a chat with support.

dalterio, Dec 29, 2015
  3. "Chat with Microsoft" in support problem

I am trying to use the 'chat with microsoft' feature in support but I am stuck because the first and last name fields are required to proceed but I cannot enter anything in the fields!

Please help before I gather every microsoft product I own and throw them in the bin. I'm at the end of my rope here.

StartedFir5154, Dec 29, 2015
  4. DangerousBard Win User

Chat is impossible!

Check the xbox live service in your area and if that doesn't help make sure your connection has open NAT settings.
  5. chibirobo1 Win User

Lack of voice chat options needs a fix soon

I think they should allow the chat party limit extended as well. And some games will disallow Kinect chat on game chat making it impossible to record in game chat.
  6. Formae Win User

Still cannot access Xbox Live account due to parent email being deleted...

That's great I guess, but just a heads up... You'll have to call Microsoft because you can't enter any chats with ambassadors/support without accepting the ToS. Which is impossible to do if you're having this issue.
  7. ScoredTundra67 Win User

Xbox one powers on but no display, controllers not connecting and kinect not powering on

EggxBoxGuan -

Thanks for your help, but I can't seem to do step 3. The second beep just dosen't come. I'll keep trying though.

Cyclosarin -

Yes, this is exactly like the red rings. I only bought the xbox one because I thought these horrific issues were fixed. And that microsoft chat is impossible to activate, with its greyed out name fields and all. This has been horrific, start to finish.
  8. Psycho Slash Win User

Party Chat and Dead Rising 3 invites failing

Me and my friend are " nat open " but impossible to play coop mode ...

Same with Killer Instinct .

All is OK with Forza5

Chat group run fine too...

Microsoft need to fix the nat problem ... To pay for playing online with these conditions is no good...

Thanks
Thema:

"Chat With Microsoft" - impossible to start

1. "Chat With Microsoft" - impossible to start - Similar Threads - Chat Microsoft impossible

2. When will Microsoft fix the Xbox "feature" of disabling surround sound when a chat headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Microsoft fix the Xbox "feature" of disabling surround sound when a chat headset...: Xbox Series X|S can output surround sound such as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X over HDMI with no headset attached. This is great for modern gaming, allowing players to use spatial sound cues (direction...
  3. Microsoft’s chat filter is ruining my gaming experience

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microsoft’s chat filter is ruining my gaming experience: Hello all, I’ve been a gold member for about 17 years, even longer with original Xbox but switched accounts when the 360 released. I have been playing ark ascended recently and I literally can’t...
  4. Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...: So I got suspended recently and I finally am able to get back on and I realize I can’t type in chat because it says my Microsoft account doesn’t allow that. I have tried everything please help me....
  5. When will Microsoft, a Billion with a B, dollar company fix it's party chat issues that...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When will Microsoft, a Billion with a B, dollar company fix it's party chat issues that...: Fix party chat. It's been an issue since 2015 on the Xbox One original. And you've done nothing to fix it, utterly useless of Microsoft, billion dollar company, can't even fix their own issue that...
  6. Why when I try to quick chat in rocket league I can’t because of Microsoft chat ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when I try to quick chat in rocket league I can’t because of Microsoft chat ban: Why the hell am I banned from quick chatting in a game I can’t even quick chat to any of my team8’s how are they able to control that much when I try to quick chat “nice shot” i get that stupid...
  7. Am i the only one who cant voice chat on Microsoft edge from my xbox it was fine last night

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am i the only one who cant voice chat on Microsoft edge from my xbox it was fine last night: Am i the only one who cant voice chat on Microsoft edge from my xbox it was fine last night idk if i did something wrong bf5f528b-6505-4902-84f2-bac3648d14d5
  8. why is there no voice chat in Microsoft store roblox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is there no voice chat in Microsoft store roblox?: I used website roblox before, but it doesn't work for me anymore for some reason, so I switched for Microsoft site roblox but I have seen some glitches, such as even when I put in first person or...
  9. Microsoft Roblox voice chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Roblox voice chat: Hello dear Microsoft team The roblox voice chat in your microsoft store doesn't seem to work in all voice chat games it says where the number of players is and it says that there is no roblox...
  10. Microsoft please release text chat on roblox

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft please release text chat on roblox: In some roblox games powers are activated using commands in game chat, but on consoles we don't have chat. In addition to being bad for the experience because we can't talk to other players or...