Chat window
Discus and support Chat window in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just a bit of feedback if anyone from Mixer is listening! While it's great that you can move the chat window anywhere on the screen, sometimes it just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ryjo965, Sep 8, 2017.
Thema:
Chat window
Loading...
-
Chat window - Similar Threads - Chat window
-
Feedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances
in XboX InsidersFeedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances: Currently, the way recording party audio is set up kind of annoys me and my friends, so I'd like to throw some feedback out here in the hopes that others agree. When someone in the party is... -
27M looking for people to play / chat with on xbox
in XboX Insiders27M looking for people to play / chat with on xbox: See if anyone bites or not submitted by /u/eyenoahway1 [link] [comments] -
Swapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...
in XboX InsidersSwapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...: Game chat and party/discord chat is broken. I cannot swap to gamechat while in a discord. It disconnects me completely after freezing for like 2 seconds. I cannot go live while my razer headset is... -
I need help, xbox party chat not working on pc windows 11.
in XBoX on WindowsI need help, xbox party chat not working on pc windows 11.: When i try to launch party from xbox game bar i crash, i also cannot load xbox app. Below are rhw application and windows error reporting from event viewer when trying to start part from xbox game... -
why is Party chat transcription not available for windows 10/11 users yet?
in XBoX Accessibilitywhy is Party chat transcription not available for windows 10/11 users yet?: My friend has been using the Text-to-speech (read text out loud to all players in the Xbox party) to communicate in party's with us for years because they have a speech impediment that makes it... -
Games on Windows 11 randomly disconnecting and xbox game bar party chat follows along and...
in XBoX on ConsolesGames on Windows 11 randomly disconnecting and xbox game bar party chat follows along and...: So about a month ago I was playing league of legends and in the middle of the match everyone stopped moving and my party chat said everyone was disconnected and that I was trying to connect. The... -
How to fix being unable to talk or hear in xbox party chat on Windows?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialHow to fix being unable to talk or hear in xbox party chat on Windows?: I haven't had any problems yesterday but today when I joined a party I was unable to hear other members and they were unable to hear me. This doesn't occur in other apps like discord or in game... -
Xbox App Voice Chat While In Different Window
in XBoX on MobileXbox App Voice Chat While In Different Window: Ok so i have an odd one. Lets say I start a voice chat with someone on Xbox App, then I open Minecraft Pocket (IOS), but keep Xbox App open in the background. Would I still be able to talk to/... -
Would like to be able to open hyperlinks from Mixer Chat window on XBOX
in XBoX Games and AppsWould like to be able to open hyperlinks from Mixer Chat window on XBOX: Current chat window is very limiting to streamers/viewers. From a streamers standpoint, when submitting links such as streamjar/loots, there is no way for an XBOX user to interact from the XBOX...