Chat suspension ended and I still can't participate in party or game chat!

Discus and support Chat suspension ended and I still can't participate in party or game chat! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got a brief chat suspension from 11/6-11/8 at 3:05 am. I logged back on today, assuming since the suspension was over I'd be able to join game chat... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LilMissMaiTai, Nov 8, 2020.

1. Chat suspension ended and I still can't participate in party or game chat!

I got a brief chat suspension from 11/6-11/8 at 3:05 am. I logged back on today, assuming since the suspension was over I'd be able to join game chat again. I pretty much only play CoD MW and spend most of my time in S&D and WarZone, both of which require
    team communication. I'm looked everywhere and there doesn't seem to be any fix to this. I've seen tons of posts dating back to 2013 of this issue. Please tell me there's a good fix for this by 2020!!

:)

LilMissMaiTai, Nov 8, 2020
  2. destroyer765064 Win User

talk to the virtual agent, and get this fixed,https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus
  3. Daft Badger Win User

xbox live suspension

If it's a communication suspension then you can still play online,you just can't communicate with anyone via chat/party chat/messages/skype etc.
  4. heavymeta1l0ver Win User

Can't send messages

nope my suspensions have ended, and everything works fine except messaging, and you can't hear my mic in party chat
  5. Braxton Davis1 Win User

Even after my communication suspension I still cant play online games or join party's. ? Why??

When I try to play an online game it says I can't due to a suspension, same with chats and party's
  6. DJBSE72 Win User

streaming

you had to switch on to stream you game chat. if your in party chat, all participants can decide on their own if to include their voice chat

I hope this helps
Thema:

1. Chat suspension ended and I still can't participate in party or game chat! - Similar Threads - Chat suspension ended

2. Party Chat on PC seems to be broken?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party Chat on PC seems to be broken?: Every time i start or join a party on PC with game bar or xbox app and a friend or someone else joins, the party chat disconnects. parties work fine on my xbox and phone though, and i have tried...
  3. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  4. I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work: I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work 44fed8e7-9aca-4903-a401-e2a753d14647
  5. I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES

in XBoX on Windows
    I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES: I am banned for making a group post about my channel there was nothing offensive just my channel for xbox and twitch i tried to play with my brother but i couldent friend him also im banned from...
  6. Just received a full suspension, party, chats, even joining a game All for putting out a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just received a full suspension, party, chats, even joining a game All for putting out a...: Went were they told me to go, Xbox Enforcements . Clicked on my case fist strike, zero information about why I was suspended, top it all off no Appeal option. [img]...
  7. I still can’t use party chat even though my communications suspension ended 2 days ago

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I still can’t use party chat even though my communications suspension ended 2 days ago: Please fix this my username is KEA456 e64d352c-dff0-45e5-9df0-dc745378a31a
  8. Am I able to know the person that has given me a text suspension. Cause my group chat has...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Am I able to know the person that has given me a text suspension. Cause my group chat has...: Please help if you know the answer 90cb4dc3-f73d-4fb8-a617-06ae3f6c5049
  9. I’ve been suspended from Xbox chatting and sharing And the suspension is over yet I cannot...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’ve been suspended from Xbox chatting and sharing And the suspension is over yet I cannot...: some of my old friends were being petty and reported my old messages and got me suspended. its been quite some time since i got suspended and i still cannot live stream....
  10. When is my chat suspension gonna leave?

in XBoX Accessibility
    When is my chat suspension gonna leave?: I got suspended on xbox chat for arguments with other players on games and i would like to khow when its leaving because now it doesn't let talk on warzone or fortnite or other games that have...