Chat still not working after 24 hour ban lifted

Discus and support Chat still not working after 24 hour ban lifted in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi my account was placed on a 24 hour communication ban on 13/01/2018 until 14/01/2018. It is now a whole day after the ban was supposedly lifted and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tommyACEmen, Jan 14, 2018.

1. tommyACEmen
    tommyACEmen Guest

Hi my account was placed on a 24 hour communication ban on 13/01/2018 until 14/01/2018. It is now a whole day after the ban was supposedly lifted and I still cannot use chat. Reading through previous threads this has been an ongoing problem for well over
    4 years now. I have done all the Hard resets, cleared the cache, removed and re added my account and nothing has worked. This is also affecting all other accounts on my console. It is not my mic as It was working perfectly fine before the ban and I have the
    same trouble when trying to use another mic. Also to answer a solution that will no doubt be posted, NO my friends do not have me nor do I have them muted.

GT:

:)

tommyACEmen, Jan 14, 2018
  2. Darkstrome
    Darkstrome Guest
    Party Chat ban

after the 24 hrs, 6 hrs after ban lifted, still cannot communicate via party chat.

"Working as intended?"

Darkstrome, Jan 14, 2018
  3. pric3y89
    pric3y89 Guest
    Enforcement ban not been lifted

Hi. My enforcement ban hasn't been lifted properly after 24 hours given. Can write messages but still can't game or party chat?

pric3y89, Jan 14, 2018
  4. Darkstrome Win User

Party Chat ban

after the 24 hrs, 6 hrs after ban lifted, still cannot communicate via party chat.

"Working as intended?"
  5. ZombifyHDx Win User

cold war game chat not working because of communication ban

my ban has already been lifted, it was only 24 hours. i can talk in party chat and message again its just cold war still think im banned
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Chat and text still not working after 24 hour suspension is lifted

Hey there OuterCylinder96.

Sorry to hear you're having communication trouble. If you're still running into issues today, please create a new thread detailing what's going on so that we can best help out. Please make sure not to bump older threads, as this was created in May. Thanks!
  7. ConnorA Win User

Did you figure out what happened? Mines doing it too.
  8. mrbossman15151 Win User

Has it worked for you guys? I have been banned for 24 hours and although it's been a few hours after my ban is over my party chat still isn't working. So it would be nice if there was a fix for this. I have hard reset and toggled between the privacy settings
    many times and both of those have not worked. It's really annoying I've served my time why am I still banned.
Thema:

1. Chat still not working after 24 hour ban lifted - Similar Threads - Chat still working

2. Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?: If me and my friend texted through Xbox and I deleted the chat but they still have it can I recover it? 28272ae1-fd49-4801-98ec-ef0bb6ae4745
  3. My party chat mixer still won't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My party chat mixer still won't work: I tried everything I could update my controller, try restarting my Xbox but yet nothing will work and I've been wanting to play a game but I can't without any audio....
  4. Communication ban ended but game chat still won't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication ban ended but game chat still won't work: Hello, I was communication banned for 24 hours which has since ended. I have double checked enforcement website to make sure the ban has been lifted. They have restored most of the...
  5. social suspension is over but party and game chat still dont work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    social suspension is over but party and game chat still dont work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: PLEASE [MOD REMOVED] HELP i've spoken to 5 chat support people who didnt help me at all and the last one even closed the chat mid sentence and i couldnt even start a new chat! !! ???\ i was got...
  6. Been a month and party chat still won't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been a month and party chat still won't work: I was suspended for a week for communication. It was fair because i did say some vulgar things. After the suspension I waited for two weeks for them to fix the party chat problem created by them....
  7. Had a chat ban and now its over and mic still won't work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Had a chat ban and now its over and mic still won't work.: I recently had a 24 hour chat ban. the ban has ended and still my friends cant hear me in a party. i would like to get in touch with someone from the enforcement team please. this needs to be...
  8. I have done everything under the sun to get party chat and in game chat to work, still wont ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have done everything under the sun to get party chat and in game chat to work, still wont ...: I have spent the last month and every day trying to get chat to work. I even had an open NAT but people still couldnt hear my voice through my headset. I can hear people talking, I can host games...
  9. Party chat doesnt work right, still no voice messaging!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat doesnt work right, still no voice messaging!: Almost a year after launch and here we sit, sometimes parties work...sometimes they hear me, sometimes I hear them..sometimes I dont...nothing is consistent..very annoying. If i switch...
  10. Help: Party Chat still doesn't work properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help: Party Chat still doesn't work properly: I still have a problem where I join a party and my Mic is not recognized. Nobody hears me, the indicator doesn't bold when I talk, and I hear my friends through the tv speakers instead of the...