Chat online/request a call back feature not working for a week - any help?

Discus and support Chat online/request a call back feature not working for a week - any help? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have tried over and over on different devices and browsers and the request a call back feature is not working. Is anyone able to actually talk... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Katherine Pennell, Apr 27, 2023.

1. Chat online/request a call back feature not working for a week - any help?

Hi,

I have tried over and over on different devices and browsers and the request a call back feature is not working. Is anyone able to actually talk to someone in Microsoft or know how? I have an Xbox controller logged as out of warranty on the date of purchase, so it's still within the 5 month period (although amazon description says 12 months) and the thumbstick doesn't respond correctly. It needs replacing, any ideas on how to do that? Amazon say it's a manufacturer issue now. Thanks.

:)

Katherine Pennell, Apr 27, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Katherine!

Generally, Xbox accessories including controllers only have 90 days warranty. Depending on your country/region, it may be valid for a year.

Please try to contact Xbox Support here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us > Contact us > Subscription & billing > I don't recognize a charge > describe your issue > Next > See contact options > Chat online. It may work.
  3. iMyTie Win User

Charged for a free game on gold

had a online chat which The agent left and just told me to request a refund but wasnt very reassuring, cant find any phone numbers and requesting a call back is not accepted for this matter
  4. Stephen May1 Win User

Xbox Series X ethernet/hardwire issues

Unfortunately I can’t use this route because the chat feature does not work and Microsoft never calls me when I request a call.
  5. Albert X Win User

Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller not functioning properly... AGAIN... and now no online or phone support

You can request a warranty online through the following link:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/console-warranty

You can also chat or request a call back on the link provided :

https://beta.support.xbox.com
  6. AridLizard Win User

Elite series 1

go to https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us

click Contact Us button

select Family and Online Safety as the category

select I Want to Protect My Account as the topic

skip the notification

scroll to the bottom of the options and select Request a Call then explain the situation when they call back.

if Request a Call is unavailable select Chat Online

hope this helps
Thema:

1. Chat online/request a call back feature not working for a week - any help? - Similar Threads - Chat online request

2. I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES

in XBoX on Windows
    I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES: I am banned for making a group post about my channel there was nothing offensive just my channel for xbox and twitch i tried to play with my brother but i couldent friend him also im banned from...
  3. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  4. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  5. How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...: Recently my Xbox Series X has been having issues whenever I try to join or start a party with friends. Error code 0x89231806 will pop up and I have done literally everything I can to fix it. I put...
  6. Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) xcloud voice chat isn't working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) xcloud voice chat isn't working: When using the xcloud streaming in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) if I connect to guild voice chat I can hear chat for 1 second and then it shuts off. I have xbox game pass ultimate and I don't have a...
  7. Online chat not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Online chat not working: Every time I try and start a chat online or contact anyone via Microsoft I get this error message and cannot do anything. There was a problem loading the Virtual Agent. Please try again later....
  8. Disconnecting from online games, but Xbox Live, party chats, live streams all stay up and...

in XboX Insiders
    Disconnecting from online games, but Xbox Live, party chats, live streams all stay up and...: I frequently disconnect randomly from online games on my xbox series S despite having zero lag aside from these abrupt disconnects. I am on ethernet and never had these issues until a few months...
  9. Can chat online but can not play online games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can chat online but can not play online games: Can chat on line but can not play online games 0ae0786e-df4e-4f32-b973-57b60dd172c4
  10. Hacked account, refund rejected, no help from online chat.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked account, refund rejected, no help from online chat.: My Xbox account was compromised and the hacker purchased 2 £10 gift cards using my PayPal account via my Xbox account. I have had my refund requests rejected and have spoke to 3 Microsoft...