Chat mixer and game volume not working.

Discus and support Chat mixer and game volume not working. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I play on Xbox Series X, all of a sudden my wired headset stops getting game sounds. My main headset I use is an Astro A10 and has no problems ever.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kellywilke, Jan 9, 2023.

1. kellywilke
    kellywilke Guest

So I play on Xbox Series X, all of a sudden my wired headset stops getting game sounds. My main headset I use is an Astro A10 and has no problems ever. It suddenly doesn’t get game sound and only has audio out of the left ear; Sometimes out of the right. I’m wondering if it’s a connection issue as I bring this headset and controller between 2 Xbox’s. The other an xbox series s. My chat mixer also goes greyed out.

:)

kellywilke, Jan 9, 2023
  2. mikthemost Win User

Kinect Volume Controls not working after the most recent update

Got issues with chat mixer. I use Kinect for microphone. Since the update chat mixer does not work .and volume of games drowns out party volume.may be related to your issue
  3. mikthemost Win User

chat system on xbox since the update

Since update chat mixer does not work at all. Game volume remains loud and drowns out party chat. Please help.
  4. IMODIUM315 Win User

Xbox app Party chat disconnecting

I also use windows 10 app but when i use chat mixer and want game volume loud the chat volume goes low. But with mobile app I can turn bluetooth volume up, independently from game volume... works great til i get a call.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

xBOx WIRELESS HEADSET

it never works, same with audio via wired controller, you have to use the gamebar volume mixer to sort your audio, the balance and game chat mixer on the headset is for console use.
  6. krt_1245 Win User

Chat Mixer Option not showing

Hi Onyx is Here,

Thanks for the response. I did the hard reset but still have the same issue. Under Settings>general>volume & audio output, then under "volume options" chat mixer is there. The problem is getting the chat mixer to appear under system>audio where it shows
    "headset volume" "mic monitoring" and "chat mixer". The last one "chat mixer" no longer appears in the systems audio section.

Any more suggestions?

Thanks for your support.
Thema:

1. Chat mixer and game volume not working. - Similar Threads - Chat mixer game

2. My chat mixer is grey and I can't hear game audio thru my headphones.

in XBoX on Windows
    My chat mixer is grey and I can't hear game audio thru my headphones.: I've tried everything I've seen online. Updating the controller with the headphones plugged in, plugging in the headphones super slowly, nothing with work. It's bugging the **** out of me. Help??...
  3. Audio mixer between chat and game on xbox wireless headset doesn’t work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio mixer between chat and game on xbox wireless headset doesn’t work.: Hi, I have a problem with the xbox wireless headset. I can properly hear sound from the game and chat too but if i try to mix these channel (with the left wheel of the headset) it remains the...
  4. My headset chat mixer is grey and i do not have game audio.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is grey and i do not have game audio.: My headset chat mixer is grey and i have no game audio but i can hear people in xbox party chats i tried a new controller new headphones restarting my console nothing will fix it. What do i do?...
  5. xbox wireless headset chat mixer stuck on game audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox wireless headset chat mixer stuck on game audio: About 2 days ago, my headset chat mixer all of a sudden got hard stuck at game audio chat. So now when I go into parties I can’t hear people but they can hear me due to my headset chat mixer being...
  6. I updated my controller but I still can't access the chat mixer so I can hear the game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I updated my controller but I still can't access the chat mixer so I can hear the game...: I updated the controller but I still can't access the chat mixer, and I can't hear the game audio through the headset. What can I do? d9324c3d-587d-4c2f-b3ec-a0a336097b0a
  7. headset chat mixer is greyed cant hear my game or music

in XBoX on Windows
    headset chat mixer is greyed cant hear my game or music: everytime i plug in my earbuds it says connected and when i go to headset chat mixer its greyed 4051daa8-c184-4097-8d87-633f85fb3a14
  8. Unable to adjust chat mixer to hear audio/game sound on mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to adjust chat mixer to hear audio/game sound on mic: Recently, out of nowhere my microphone decided it was done picking up game sound. I can still chat and hear friends. Naturally i figured it was because my mic was broken..nope. Then, I figured it...
  9. Headset Chat Mixer is muting my game audio at full and I can’t lower it cause it is greyed out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Chat Mixer is muting my game audio at full and I can’t lower it cause it is greyed out: Lots of trial and error lead me to finding out that Headset Chat Mixer in the audio tab mutes all in game volume at max which it is set to. But I cant lower it due to it being greyed out. Try to...
  10. Mixer game/chat

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mixer game/chat: hi, recently i’ve got a problem with the adapter of headset. if i join a group with friend, the volume of chat is 100% and if i click as usual the button with controller symbol the volume of chat...