Chat/Headset audio issues - Alpha Insider Skip Ahead

Discus and support Chat/Headset audio issues - Alpha Insider Skip Ahead in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This is still a problem after the latest Alpha Skip Ahead update 1910 and really needs to be a priority. I know I'm not the only one. I know we are... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/techhorder, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Chat/Headset audio issues - Alpha Insider Skip Ahead

This is still a problem after the latest Alpha Skip Ahead update 1910 and really needs to be a priority. I know I'm not the only one. I know we are 'testing' these builds for issues, but an issue like this should not persist for months without some kind of acknowledgement.

Could this be related to the popping and clicking others and I have been hearing? I'm using Dolby Atmos too if that makes any difference.

XBOX STAFF - Is there any time-frame for this being remediated? Is this being worked on, are they aware?

Please give us something....

My specs

• Xbox One X (Scorpio) Latest 1910 6/10/19 update

• Astro A50 Wireless Headset Connected directly to xbox via usb cable

• Open NAT

• Dolby Atmos Audio
    submitted by /u/techhorder
    [link] [comments]

/u/techhorder, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox One Gamechat

Fill out a detailed report, giving make and model of headset you use and send it to the development team.

I am in Alpha Skip ahead and sometimes get these issues. You could try backing out of the Insider program, to a public build and seeing if things work.

Remember Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are the cutting edge OS builds and can be full of bugs.
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  4. Arminator Win User

Apple headphones don’t work on my controller

5. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Alpha ring

You must be invited to become an Alpha Insider or Alpha Skip Ahead Insider, to do so You must Very active in Xbox, doing missions and report the bugs You see in the system, as much as You do this, so You Will be Very close to become an Alpha Insider. You
    must be at least in Delta preview to become an Alpha Insider, but You Just need to be an Insider to be invited to become an Alpha Skip Ahead, but this one is very rare to be invited and there is a certain number of people to be invited, no more than that,
    If You were not invited to be Alpha Skip Ahead certain time, so You must wait a Second chance when they Will invite New members.
  6. Just a Volunteer Win User

Customer Service Hung up on Me

Thema:

Chat/Headset audio issues - Alpha Insider Skip Ahead

1. Chat/Headset audio issues - Alpha Insider Skip Ahead - Similar Threads - Chat Headset audio

2. Headset plays game chat audio fine but won’t play other audio

in XboX Insiders
    Headset plays game chat audio fine but won’t play other audio: I really need help hear I can hear game chat fine I used to hear audio from like a YouTube video or a game but all of the sudden nothing but game chat are party chat anything I can do ? submitted...
  3. I have a Xbox Chat Headset and i was wondering if I could hear the game audio while in the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox Chat Headset and i was wondering if I could hear the game audio while in the...: I have a Xbox Chat Headset and i was wondering if I could hear the game audio while in the party a7f72a11-3710-4820-9cca-7cc18bda3662
  4. Audio mixer between chat and game on xbox wireless headset doesn’t work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio mixer between chat and game on xbox wireless headset doesn’t work.: Hi, I have a problem with the xbox wireless headset. I can properly hear sound from the game and chat too but if i try to mix these channel (with the left wheel of the headset) it remains the...
  5. My headset chat mixer is grey and i do not have game audio.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is grey and i do not have game audio.: My headset chat mixer is grey and i have no game audio but i can hear people in xbox party chats i tried a new controller new headphones restarting my console nothing will fix it. What do i do?...
  6. Hi my headset plays chat audio but not game audio I can’t hear footsteps or any game audio...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi my headset plays chat audio but not game audio I can’t hear footsteps or any game audio...: Hi my headset plays chat audio but not game audio I can’t hear footsteps or any game audio any advice I have turtle beach recon 50x.? beacf63e-6d97-4866-989c-c8fe689055a7
  7. xbox wireless headset chat mixer stuck on game audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox wireless headset chat mixer stuck on game audio: About 2 days ago, my headset chat mixer all of a sudden got hard stuck at game audio chat. So now when I go into parties I can’t hear people but they can hear me due to my headset chat mixer being...
  8. My Headset Chat Mixer is greyed out and all I can hear is party audio I don’t know what to do

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Headset Chat Mixer is greyed out and all I can hear is party audio I don’t know what to do: So I went to play Xbox and I plugged in my headset and all I hear is chat audio while all my game audio is coming out of my tv I tried messing with my audio settings and got nowhere...
  9. Part chat audio sounds doubled when using party chat output to headset and speakers.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Part chat audio sounds doubled when using party chat output to headset and speakers.: I'm trying to use the party chat output to headset and speaker to capture the party chat on my elgato HD60X but when I put it to headset and speakers but it makes the party audio sounds like it's...
  10. Xbox Headset Wireless: Headset's game/chat audio mix dial does not work on Windows 11\10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Headset Wireless: Headset's game/chat audio mix dial does not work on Windows 11\10: FAQ page for the product says that Headset's game/chat audio mix dial does work on Windows when connected using Xbox dongle. On any of my devices it does not work, in any game or chat. On my...