Chat compatible cable for Beats headphones
Discus and support Chat compatible cable for Beats headphones in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Can anyone recommend a headphone cable with a mic to allow me to use Beats headphones for chat? Preferably something available from Amazon UK.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SoapyCrayon60, Nov 12, 2017.
Thema:
Chat compatible cable for Beats headphones
Loading...
-
Chat compatible cable for Beats headphones - Similar Threads - Chat compatible cable
-
Feedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances
in XboX InsidersFeedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances: Currently, the way recording party audio is set up kind of annoys me and my friends, so I'd like to throw some feedback out here in the hopes that others agree. When someone in the party is... -
27M looking for people to play / chat with on xbox
in XboX Insiders27M looking for people to play / chat with on xbox: See if anyone bites or not submitted by /u/eyenoahway1 [link] [comments] -
Swapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...
in XboX InsidersSwapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...: Game chat and party/discord chat is broken. I cannot swap to gamechat while in a discord. It disconnects me completely after freezing for like 2 seconds. I cannot go live while my razer headset is... -
Can’t hear anyone talking in game chat
in XboX InsidersCan’t hear anyone talking in game chat: Okay so I basically only play one game & that’s Rainbow Six Siege, I got a new Xbox since my old ones motherboard messed up, before I was able to hear my teammates in the game talking & everything... -
(Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...
in XboX Insiders(Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...: When I was playing my party suddenly cut out I do have 5Gz internet so I know it was not on my end and I know it wouldn't be on another person's end either I had delt with this issue before so... -
PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...
in XboX InsidersPC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...: As the title says. When I am invited to a party, it will take about 2 or more minutes for it to actually load the party window, then another minute to show anyone's names in the party. When I... -
Why is the xbox app keyboard not compatible with warframe in game chatting?
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy is the xbox app keyboard not compatible with warframe in game chatting?: So pretty much ive used xbox smartglass keyboard to type in game on xbox on games like warframe for example where they have a trade chat and copy and pasting is necessary so youre not spending... -
Gears of war 5 text chat not compatible from pc to Xbox anymore?
in XBoX on WindowsGears of war 5 text chat not compatible from pc to Xbox anymore?: Been having issues since the update cfed3082-cba1-4809-aa63-1f6134a72cda -
Backwards Compat Games Break Party Chat
in XBoX Games and AppsBackwards Compat Games Break Party Chat: Anybody else having a party chat issue when starting an OG Xbox or 360 game on Xbox One? Everything was fine until around a week ago... now, whenever I launch an old game (The Orange Box is the...