Chat Broken? Can't use any headset but Kinect works...

Discus and support Chat Broken? Can't use any headset but Kinect works... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok , what are the odds of that happening ? 3 headsets and 3 consoles and 2 adapters , with one being a wireless connection ? I mean dang ,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jaybird-812F67C5-E7BB-4EFA-8B4E-68116AEE7C38, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Chat Broken? Can't use any headset but Kinect works...

Ok , what are the odds of that happening ? 3 headsets and 3 consoles and 2 adapters , with one being a wireless connection ? I mean dang , troubleshooting from HELL!!!....although from car mechanics trouble shooting guide (I am an old mechanic ) when
    you run into something like this it will tell you to acquire a "kwp" or known working part just in case the ones you are trying are all bad ... glad you got it , you are probably going with the wireless now though I imagine...

RobertBuckalew, Oct 31, 2018
  2. Tweedskin Win User

Answer: Can't Connect To Party Chat (Xbox One)

Wrong. The kinect turns off for chat when a headset is detected. This is proved by the fact that it will switch to Kinect chat when the headset is removed or the controller dies.

Xbox Party Chat is broken.
  3. David Cook-Burke Win User

No game audio on Rainbow Six unless mic plugged in.

Thats why it isn't working. The Xbox One Mono Chat Headset (the one you're talking about) will not give you game audio. It will only provide chat audio. Your case sounds like the headset itself is broken. Try using a controller with a 3.5 mm jack and see
    if another headset will work. I have the same problem and I just use the Kinect to talk online.
  4. Savage Baird LE Win User

Titanfall Atlas headset - microphone not working?

Headset chat is STILL not working (I can't use the mic, have to use Kinect). I decided to be patient and hope it would be fixed with this update but nope! This is pretty ridiculous.
  5. Lucky 1 Win User

Titanfall in game chat issue

Anybody able to chat using kinect in TF? My headset works fine but not kinect.
  6. RobertBuckalew Win User

Ok , what are the odds of that happening ? 3 headsets and 3 consoles and 2 adapters , with one being a wireless connection ? I mean dang , troubleshooting from HELL!!!....although from car mechanics trouble shooting guide (I am an old mechanic ) when
    you run into something like this it will tell you to acquire a "kwp" or known working part just in case the ones you are trying are all bad ... glad you got it , you are probably going with the wireless now though I imagine...
Thema:

1. Chat Broken? Can't use any headset but Kinect works... - Similar Threads - Chat Broken Can't

2. Party Chat on PC seems to be broken?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party Chat on PC seems to be broken?: Every time i start or join a party on PC with game bar or xbox app and a friend or someone else joins, the party chat disconnects. parties work fine on my xbox and phone though, and i have tried...
  3. How am I meant to get Xbox to contact me as their chat assist is so Broken it won’t let me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How am I meant to get Xbox to contact me as their chat assist is so Broken it won’t let me...: How am I meant to get Xbox to contact me as their chat assist is so Broken it won’t let me put my phone number in just says cannot process your request 6715fd2c-8ab3-49bc-a1d6-2e46e30e3133
  4. The chat ban process is broken. Why would I get suspended for this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    The chat ban process is broken. Why would I get suspended for this?: Fix the bogus chat ban or atleast make an appeal process easier. This is getting out of hand [img] 6afbfe7d-ee1b-43e0-abc3-5052fdb722d3
  5. Chat ban is broken. Why would I get suspended for this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Chat ban is broken. Why would I get suspended for this?: Fix the bogus chat ban or atleast make an appeal process easier. This is getting out of hand [img] 6afbfe7d-ee1b-43e0-abc3-5052fdb722d3
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Chat & Commands broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Chat & Commands broken: I dont know what the hell you guys did, but now to type stuff into the chat on xbox with keyboard and mouse I have to click on the chat box, type in what I want, and have to click the send button....
  7. Xbox Party Chat is absolutely broken

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Party Chat is absolutely broken: Whenever I join a party, everything is all good for about 3 seconds, then out of nowhere without fail everyone but me stops talking and ive been told by my friends that I have left the party but...
  8. Does anybody continously run into Broken Game Chat?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody continously run into Broken Game Chat?: Does anybody continously experience broken gamechat? Like seriously ever since the Series X released and crossplay is a thing the xbox recognizes Im in game chat, I can talk and stuff but audio...
  9. Official Xbox chat headset broken after new Alpha!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Official Xbox chat headset broken after new Alpha!!!: I tried restarting, different controllers, another headset. It’s broken!! Fix this omg! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]
  10. Minecraft chat broken

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft chat broken: i am on mobile, but for some reason on the realm im on i cant see the minecraft chat if someone types it in, i can see death messages, joins and leaves, but not if someone says hi or whatnot. how...