Chat Banned

Discus and support Chat Banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been chat banned for talking back the guy that has sent me hate mail after killing him on fortnite. he has spoken about my mom and it just made... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IKILLN00BS4LIFE, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Chat Banned

I have been chat banned for talking back the guy that has sent me hate mail after killing him on fortnite. he has spoken about my mom and it just made me mad so I let em have it but I get the ban for talking back to him it is really unfair for this ban,
    there is so many kids that do this and no one does anything about it

:)

IKILLN00BS4LIFE, Oct 21, 2017
  2. otisthered
    otisthered Guest
    XBox Live Suspension

Seems to me that the best way to ban someone is simply take away their ability to communicate. No chat. No messages. No nothing. Should still be able to play online if you are paying for the service though. Now if they are cheating then, yeah. Ban them from the service completely.

otisthered, Oct 21, 2017
  3. mundial1345
    mundial1345 Guest
    Are Microsofts ridiculous banning practices starting to harm the Xbox?

don't be an idiot and you won't get banned simple as that or stick to party chat with your friends who don't care what you say to them

mundial1345, Oct 21, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Chat Banned

If someone harasses you just report that person or block him. Retaliating is against the rules and can get you suspended.

The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review: https://enforcement.xbox.com

M3tal Daz3, Oct 21, 2017
  5. iMPxMast3r Win User

Chat Bann and Party bann

hello on 19.11.2017 my chat ban should disappear but he is not and me no date is displayed as long as i have a chat ban.
  6. fireskullz47342 Win User

Chat Banning

i've been chat banned and it didnt say any thing about a date or time untill i get off the chat ban
  7. vent-B0FA7E6A-5565-4 Win User

im banned from chats

cod nope I am banned from party chats and game chat for some reason I have been in a party with my buds for 2 days no game chat and I get temp banned
  8. Farscape247 Win User

How can you ban someone that has not even commented on this site? Are you illegally spying on me?

if you have been banned it will be most likely on the console, any messages chats or in game chats that are reported will result in a ban if you break the terms and conditions.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Chat banned

The enforcement team does not use the forums. To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

Chat Banned

1. Chat Banned - Similar Threads - Chat Banned

2. Am I banned? Why doesn't my voice chat work?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Am I banned? Why doesn't my voice chat work?: Im on xbox one s and my voice chat isn't working in xbox party chats or in Fortnite but when I made a new account it works perfectly fine in xbox chats and in Fortnite so my mic isnt broken and I...
  3. Why when I try to quick chat in rocket league I can’t because of Microsoft chat ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when I try to quick chat in rocket league I can’t because of Microsoft chat ban: Why the hell am I banned from quick chatting in a game I can’t even quick chat to any of my team8’s how are they able to control that much when I try to quick chat “nice shot” i get that stupid...
  4. Why is my party chat banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my party chat banned: I used explicit language over text, to someone who was abusing the game. As punishment, I was chat banned. This is 100% okay, and I understand and accept my penalty. However, 30 minutes later, I...
  5. I had a 3 day ban that has now lasted over 2 weeks for nothing as I only chat in party...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had a 3 day ban that has now lasted over 2 weeks for nothing as I only chat in party...: I was put on a **** ban over 2 weeks ago for supposedly abusive chat which is ludicrous because I’m always only in party with mates but got this violation which means now I play zombies I can’t...
  6. I got banned for no reason on my Xbox live via a chat with a random.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got banned for no reason on my Xbox live via a chat with a random.: I responded to a random chat dm from someone (I assume from rocket league) today, and he proceeded to message back over 50 different messages, calling me multiple homophobic and sexist slurs, and...
  7. Voice chat bans in Call of Duty.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Voice chat bans in Call of Duty.: Can I be permanently banned from playing Call of Duty for voice chat violations? Isn't this a violation of the First Amendment? And finally, I do not use Proximity Chat or communicate with...
  8. Disruptive behavior chat ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disruptive behavior chat ban: I reviewed a disruptive behavior chat ban. When I checked my account it says I don’t have any active bans. I only use party chat with my friends so I don’t even know how I got the ban. How do I...
  9. Can some pls explain to me why I was chat banned for saying this and why I can't appeal or...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can some pls explain to me why I was chat banned for saying this and why I can't appeal or...: [img] I would really appreciate it if this was reviewed, nothing I said in this was a tos violation. I simply made a statement regarding some weird people coming to my dm's....
  10. Some kids got angry I killed them an had me banned from voice chats for it anyway to get...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Some kids got angry I killed them an had me banned from voice chats for it anyway to get...: As stated above killed these kids in a game. Continously messaged me for a rematch sad no stop crying an ended up ban from voice an party chats from them reporting me for offensive language worse...