Charging mobile devices on the Xbox One?

Discus and support Charging mobile devices on the Xbox One? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone had any joy charging an iPhone or iPad on the Xbox One? Wanting to stream media from the iPhone but then have to find another socket to keep it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Unreal Warfare, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Charging mobile devices on the Xbox One?

Anyone had any joy charging an iPhone or iPad on the Xbox One? Wanting to stream media from the iPhone but then have to find another socket to keep it on charge while in use rather than plug it into the Xbox One is a bit inconvenient (would be nicer if
    it could read off the device though I doubt we will ever see that happen).

:)

Unreal Warfare, Jan 6, 2014
  2. LegoNinja187
    LegoNinja187 Guest
    XBOX Mobile Device?

Personally I don't think we will see something like that, probably the closest thing will be a game streaming device. but only time will tell.

LegoNinja187, Jan 6, 2014
  3. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    XBOX Mobile Device?

I would really doubt it at this point given the popularity of gaming on smartphones. Nintendo is able to continue to do it because they're Nintendo and have been doing handhelds for years. Xbox jumping into the handheld consoles could be risky at this
    point.

bowski477, Jan 6, 2014
  4. ASK NATE
    ASK NATE Guest

I'm also having trouble plugging my Apple devices into my Microsoft console... Hmmm..

ASK NATE, Jan 6, 2014
  5. ll EV ll
    ll EV ll Guest
    No problems with my Samsung S4 or Blackberry. Both charge just fine while I use them.

ll EV ll, Jan 7, 2014
  6. no issues with my new sony xperia z1

MessiahBrowny, Jan 7, 2014
  7. IRB
    IRB Guest
    My Nokia Lumia 920 is fine. I think it is a problem with Apple devices, especially the newer ones (4+) as I think they changed the way it talks over the USB which is why they stopped being able to play music from them on the 360 after the 3.

Maybe an update will make it work, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

8. ASK NATE Win User

I'm also having trouble plugging my Apple devices into my Microsoft console... Hmmm..
  9. MessiahBrowny Win User

no issues with my new sony xperia z1
  10. IRB Win User

My Nokia Lumia 920 is fine. I think it is a problem with Apple devices, especially the newer ones (4+) as I think they changed the way it talks over the USB which is why they stopped being able to play music from them on the 360 after the 3.

Maybe an update will make it work, but I wouldn't hold your breath.
  11. ll EV ll Win User

No problems with my Samsung S4 or Blackberry. Both charge just fine while I use them.
  12. OliverFallon Win User

Issues installing Watch Dogs 2

I have restarted my mobile device. It still says "Launch on Console" so I am disconcerting my Xbox and then reconnecting. However, I have to charge my mobile device now. Will update when possible
Thema:

1. Charging mobile devices on the Xbox One? - Similar Threads - Charging mobile devices

2. Multiple charges ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple charges ultimate game pass: My husband and I both use same xbox. We are each getting charged 18.49. We were told that the ultimate game pass would apply to both. On April he was charged twice. Now we have been charged 4...
  3. Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC: Hello, my Xbox Series X Wireless Controller recently started only charging up to 15% when I plug it into my PC. I do not own an actual console to troubleshoot on there. Additionally, the...
  4. Xbox charging dock (component pack)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox charging dock (component pack): I got my xbox elite series 2 controller a while ago and wonder if the charging dock in the component pack is some sort of additional battery ? or just a useless dock since the controller can stand...
  5. I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been...: I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been on my xbox in months. What do I do to get this money back. c652a905-c898-4c71-aba3-d24809f4de0c
  6. xbox design lab no order history but there is a credit card charge

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox design lab no order history but there is a credit card charge: I made an order of xbox design lab product this morning. When I placed the payment, I receive the credit card charged information, but I didn't receive the e-mail of the confirmation of my...
  7. V-Bucks Charged Twice

in XBoX on Windows
    V-Bucks Charged Twice: We've purchased a few V-bucks for my son from retail stores and he also has received a few from friends as a gift but when we try to redeem them and purchase an item by using the V-bucks in...
  8. Why am I getting charge 12.99 a month for something I've never used

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I getting charge 12.99 a month for something I've never used: Getting charged 12.99 a month for something I've never used 34e39b1d-8bfd-462e-aa83-18c9c3e7b069
  9. I have been charged $210 for gamepass and i have been trying to contact somebody

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been charged $210 for gamepass and i have been trying to contact somebody: For the last 3 days i have had -$210 in one of my checking accounts because microsoft charged me 14 times the $15 dollar game pass ultimate fee all on the same day at the same time. I have tried...
  10. Unknown charged in my bank account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unknown charged in my bank account.: Hello upon checking my bank account I was charged $1 dollar multiple times. I Dont purchased anything. 2a9a3f07-33bd-40f2-adfd-1218c0fdca29