Charging mobile devices on the Xbox One?

Discus and support Charging mobile devices on the Xbox One? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone had any joy charging an iPhone or iPad on the Xbox One? Wanting to stream media from the iPhone but then have to find another socket to keep it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Unreal Warfare, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Charging mobile devices on the Xbox One?

Anyone had any joy charging an iPhone or iPad on the Xbox One? Wanting to stream media from the iPhone but then have to find another socket to keep it on charge while in use rather than plug it into the Xbox One is a bit inconvenient (would be nicer if
    it could read off the device though I doubt we will ever see that happen).

:)

Unreal Warfare, Jan 6, 2014
  2. LegoNinja187
    LegoNinja187 Guest
    XBOX Mobile Device?

Personally I don't think we will see something like that, probably the closest thing will be a game streaming device. but only time will tell.

LegoNinja187, Jan 6, 2014
  3. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    XBOX Mobile Device?

I would really doubt it at this point given the popularity of gaming on smartphones. Nintendo is able to continue to do it because they're Nintendo and have been doing handhelds for years. Xbox jumping into the handheld consoles could be risky at this
    point.

bowski477, Jan 6, 2014
  4. ASK NATE
    ASK NATE Guest

I'm also having trouble plugging my Apple devices into my Microsoft console... Hmmm..

ASK NATE, Jan 6, 2014
  5. ll EV ll
    ll EV ll Guest
    No problems with my Samsung S4 or Blackberry. Both charge just fine while I use them.

ll EV ll, Jan 7, 2014
  6. no issues with my new sony xperia z1

MessiahBrowny, Jan 7, 2014
  7. IRB
    IRB Guest
    My Nokia Lumia 920 is fine. I think it is a problem with Apple devices, especially the newer ones (4+) as I think they changed the way it talks over the USB which is why they stopped being able to play music from them on the 360 after the 3.

Maybe an update will make it work, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

8. ASK NATE Win User

I'm also having trouble plugging my Apple devices into my Microsoft console... Hmmm..
  9. MessiahBrowny Win User

no issues with my new sony xperia z1
  10. IRB Win User

My Nokia Lumia 920 is fine. I think it is a problem with Apple devices, especially the newer ones (4+) as I think they changed the way it talks over the USB which is why they stopped being able to play music from them on the 360 after the 3.

Maybe an update will make it work, but I wouldn't hold your breath.
  11. ll EV ll Win User

No problems with my Samsung S4 or Blackberry. Both charge just fine while I use them.
  12. OliverFallon Win User

Issues installing Watch Dogs 2

I have restarted my mobile device. It still says "Launch on Console" so I am disconcerting my Xbox and then reconnecting. However, I have to charge my mobile device now. Will update when possible
Thema:

1. Charging mobile devices on the Xbox One? - Similar Threads - Charging mobile devices

2. My son charged almost $600. On my card without my permission for not even one purchase I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son charged almost $600. On my card without my permission for not even one purchase I...: My son charged almost $600. On my card without my permission.l requested a refund the same day and it was denied. Why?...I really need that money back. Why can't I speak to someone on the phone....
  3. Play & Charge Kit For PC Not Charging

in XBoX on Consoles
    Play & Charge Kit For PC Not Charging: Hello everyone, I'd like to know if there any way I can charge the battery of an Xbox Series x controller with a Play & Charger Kit + USB-C on PC. I've tried with different cables, but it still...
  4. Why am I being charged three times for purchases I haven’t made

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I being charged three times for purchases I haven’t made: I have been charged three time today alone one for $4.21 one for $4.19 and one for $5.22 and I haven’t made any purchases b28119fd-3113-411c-8dcd-7ef0ffbf5877
  5. XBox keeps submitting unauthorized charges on my credit card. How can I get this to stop?...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox keeps submitting unauthorized charges on my credit card. How can I get this to stop?...: It's impossible to contact these people. Meanwhile fraudulent charges occur repeatedly on a daily basis. Is there a way to ban the company from submitting charges? I have never used Xbox and never...
  6. My Elite 2 controller stop charging

in XBoX on Windows
    My Elite 2 controller stop charging: My xbox elite 2 controller stopped charging. It works fine but no matter what cable I use it won't charge Does anyone know how to fix it or do I just have to buy a new one...
  7. Plug and Play charging kit has stopped charging

in XBoX on Consoles
    Plug and Play charging kit has stopped charging: I had bought a charging kit online for my controller about a month ago, and just yesterday, when I plug in my controller to charge, it just won't charge anymore. No charging icon, no nothing. And...
  8. I’m being charged 10.99 to my mobile phone account every month which 1. I think it could be...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m being charged 10.99 to my mobile phone account every month which 1. I think it could be...: Every month I get a txt msg from my mobile phone operator that 10.99 is being added to my phone bill every month. I’m assuming this could be an x box live subscription (my sons x box)? When I go...
  9. Charges to my mobile phone bill

in XBoX Accessibility
    Charges to my mobile phone bill: How is it possible that my sons friend has opened a xbox account using my sons phone number and I now have £236 charged to my sons phone bill account? My son doesn't even have an xbox himself...
  10. Mobile phones bill charged for Xbox one games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mobile phones bill charged for Xbox one games: Someone is using my mobile phone number to buy Xbox one games and I am getting charge for it. Microsoft cannot locate the charges. They are really unhelpful in this situation and asked me to...